Scepticism abounds about Prawit’s ‘borrowed’ watch

webfact

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, smutcakes said:

Ok okay, everyone can read. You are not being clever. Everyone knows he has not officially given his answers, and this is just rumour. Don't be overly serious.

Why not?  Every other poster is being overly serious.  That's not very clever either, is it?

"borrowed" watch...does this privileged fool really think that that will suffice. Just shows how arrogant they really are and that they think they can dismiss stuff with some lame-arsed response such as this each time. The current piggies have been troughing long enough...becoming a farce. Sad that the Thais let it continually roll on...such a submissive culture and society. Shocker really.  

Come on all you hackers, it should be difficult to extract a list of the names of all, or all Thais, who have purchased this brand of watch.  They are guaranteed for life and the manufacturer is very keen to keep in touch with the customers.

While you are at it you could also get lists of the buyers of various other luxury brands to see how many government employees are splashing out.

Of course you may need to use Wkileaks or some other platform to publish as I doubt many Thai websites would be keen to do so. 

7 hours ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

No, that is not the case - most here understand and are fully aware that many senior military officers are wealthy in real life. 

I was responding to this reference in the OP article, which is perhaps meant to reflect what the average Thai citizen's beliefs might be on the subject:

The photo of the 72-year-old retired general shielding his eyes with his hand, displaying what appeared to be extremely expensive accessories, quickly caught the public’s attention amid questions how a lifelong military officer could afford such luxuries.

3 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Were you 'Gdgbb' on here before?

Anyhoo, I'm reading that his name is listed as a 'celebrity buyer'. I'm sure you can enlighten us on how much truth is in that. 

His posts have a certain familiarity about them don't they? And more than 1000 posts since September 26 - someone's on  a mission!

Friend A to friend B Can I borrow your watch ? I want to wear it on the TV so everybody can see that I have expensive things?

B Yes of course You can look after by 2 million baht watch

OK tell me who does the above - Answer No one Another example of Thai b*** sh**

4 hours ago, Sir Dude said:

"borrowed" watch...does this privileged fool really think that that will suffice. Just shows how arrogant they really are and that they think they can dismiss stuff with some lame-arsed response such as this each time. The current piggies have been troughing long enough...becoming a farce. Sad that the Thais let it continually roll on...such a submissive culture and society. Shocker really.  

Huh? Go out and speak to some normal working Thais..They are NOT  happy, but other than taking up arms, what can they do.. Yes they accepted the initial intervention but have been duped..That you make such poorly formed opinions is the shocker..really..

8 hours ago, sambum said:

His posts have a certain familiarity about them don't they? And more than 1000 posts since September 26 - someone's on  a mission!

Have a look at this story in the paper we cannot mention. Gdggb posts there now. Their posts are eerily similar. 

8 hours ago, sambum said:

Not forgetting the part that the tooth fairy or even Father Christmas could have played. 

On 12/11/2017 at 5:05 AM, lemonjelly said:

A gift from the Chinese perhaps?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

what a corruption free government this is ........yes  , yes  , dat's da ticket ...corruption  free  ...yes  , yes .....

12 hours ago, JGV said:

Friend A to friend B Can I borrow your watch ? I want to wear it on the TV so everybody can see that I have expensive things?

B Yes of course You can look after by 2 million baht watch

OK tell me who does the above - Answer No one Another example of Thai b*** sh**

Dooowde..happens to me everyother day..... Now I has me a spare that Im willing to let go cheap..You in?   ???

Why would he see the need to borrow an expensive watch for a photo shoot, other than to either attract interest ... or to deflect it from the rest of him?

'... Watcharapol Prasarnrajkit ... used to serve as a deputy secretary-general to the prime minister attached to Prawit.' 

The PM was attached to Prawit? Umbilically?

22 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Were you 'Gdgbb' on here before?

Anyhoo, I'm reading that his name is listed as a 'celebrity buyer'. I'm sure you can enlighten us on how much truth is in that. 

I didn't say that there was no truth in it, I said that he had not made an explanation yet.

No idea what your first sentence means, doesn't seem to make sense...gdgbb, what's that?

Edited by Just Weird