Prayut warns that he would be ‘more aggressive’ without embattled Prawit

webfact

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

A self-obsessed despot and megalomaniac at the height of his powers. The enormous number of "warnings" he has issued over the past couple of years indicate that this man is well along the path to being a genuine banana republic dictator.

well along the path....? He has arrived and is gathering the bananas by the armful.

27 minutes ago, Sir Dude said:

"I would become more aggressive and exercise my full power"...said like a true dictator and megalomaniac. All the damned proletariat getting ideas and asking questions....the sheer temerity of it all haha.

But maybe we need his full power to get the nation on Warp drive. The Lord knows we had it up to the gills with the pathetic Impulse power of Thailand 4.0

I think it is improving and a work in progress. Can't expect a country like this to turn a full 180 degrees within a matter of years. Nonetheless the public is helping and putting pressure on these civil servants, we are moving towards the right direction.

The Corruption Index has decreased (meaning for the worse) every year for the last 3 years. So not improving when looking at facts versus "feeling".

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

13 minutes ago, brucec64 said:

The Corruption Index has decreased (meaning for the worse) every year for the last 3 years. So not improving when looking at facts versus "feeling".

This means the corruption index team has gone from giving only itself high marks to all bureau/s and offices of government.

just means higher marks have been given from within to others within.

corruption stays more or less the same at the totally level! 

7 hours ago, brucec64 said:

And just like that, the "war on corruption" ended before it even started...

The war on corruption may have ended With the "borrowed" Diamond ring and the gold watch...

there has been lots of flashes of these item on facebook recently.

I think once richard the potato starts having people arrested for liking posts mocking prawit these will also stop and that war will be ended and richard can start being tough.

1 hour ago, bsdthai said:

Im so scarred!

His little fat penguin looking sidekick looks like hes going to drop dead pretty soon anyway. So Aggression it is!

This is all thais fault. If they cared about their country this loser wouldn't be there. Dont let another dead beat loser that wasnt properly loved as a child in power again thais. He makes this country look bad and robbing the life of everyone.

You should be scared. People like Prayut don't make jokes. Nor do they understand them. 

7 hours ago, thaifan01 said:

Unfortunately it seems that you  are right. I was hoping, back in 2014, that they took the battle against corruption seriously, but now I really have my doubts.

You only really have your doubts? By now? I mean, how much more evidence do you need to persuade you that these are really dodgy people?

7 hours ago, thaifan01 said:

Unfortunately it seems that you  are right. I was hoping, back in 2014, that they took the battle against corruption seriously, but now I really have my doubts.

The corruption and the consequences of it is an rotten apple, which destroys Thailand and the people. 

When you realize that your leaders and the elite don't care about the laws, you start thinking "why should I follow the law".

And, whilst in full agreement with you, I say the same as I said in 2014.

It's just pigs in different coloured blankets (Green instead of Brown) eating at the front of the trough now!

4 hours ago, Juan B Tong said:

Senior member of Thai Luxury Watch and Ring Collectors Club.

24862423_546116449054192_184499580723202323_n.jpg

4191178437d80d19faad1152a235b33c-sld.jpeg

454593134.jpg

These pictures were taken on very different occasions over an extended period of time. Just exactly when did the DPM 'borrow' this multi-million baht watch?

1 minute ago, Bundooman said:

These pictures were taken on very different occasions over an extended period of time. Just exactly when did the DPM 'borrow' this multi-million baht watch?

Answering myself.......... are all these watches different? Did he borrow all of them?

I wonder............................

'PRIME MINISTER General Prayut Chan-o-cha yesterday claimed that some of the allegations against his deputy, General Prawit Wongsuwan, targeted their relationship and people would like to see the two of them separated.'

Oh, no, never. The act would never be the same without both Laurel and Hardy participating.

'“But I’m strong, and you know that if I had no one by my side, I would become more aggressive and exercise my full power,” Prayut said.'

At which point, there might well be another coup.

4 hours ago, soalbundy said:

well along the path....? He has arrived and is gathering the bananas by the armful.

And we all know what he does with his skins . . . messy megalomaniac, nasty narcissist, evil egomaniac . . . they all fit perfectly, for now, but just wait until the heat starts to rise, around when the political meetings ban is lifted . . . then we might see his aggression imploding, beyond the point at which even his fortune-teller can't help him. Picture a gigantic amoeba, if you will. No, not Prawit, you nana . . . there's no need for that :sick:

6 hours ago, Jonmarleesco said:

Which watch, in particular? 

Good   question.  I  have  in  my possession  7  different  look  alike  fully  functional mechanical Rolex  watches. 

Despite   appearances  has  anyone been  able  to  verify  the  value  of  the   bling  bling   objects Prawit  displays??

Some   garden paths  can  be  long  and  tenuous !

On 12/13/2017 at 12:44 PM, brucec64 said:

I run a business that deals with many public organizations, customs department to local district offices. My business covers export / import, as well as real estates. So it is not based on feeling, the fact based on my experience is that civil servants have asked for less tea money, while some don't even dare ask any more. 

Thailand has dropped quite a bit because the army has been using article 44 too much to get things done. They have made tweaks to laws that are detrimental to a democratic country.  Hate to break it to you, the Corruption Index compiles data from "opinions" as well as expert assessments as well. So the "opinion" part can sway the index quite a bit as well. Nonetheless I speak for myself, corruption among civil servants is slowly improving. 

On 12/13/2017 at 5:37 AM, ezzra said:

The problem is that, should  Prawit, who's as in high position as you can  get, be found guilty of unexplained wealth, it will bode not well on his close mates, who are themselves very big wigs in the Thai government and society, 

with the adage that goes 'tell me who's your friend and i'll tell you who

you are' might put his close buddies in a negative light as well....

On 12/13/2017 at 6:11 AM, Bluespunk said:

Seriously, peasants, I’m warning you. Stop criticising your betters, no matter how corrupt they are. 

true words ......shameful and pathetic ,weakness is at the core of this thing that is called a junta