Horny bear mascots in hot water for getting touchy feely with model at Bangkok Motor Expo

snoop1130

1 minute ago, TKDfella said:

Ha! nope here's the grammar'...Quotation marks around single words can occasionally be used for emphasis, but only when quoting a word or term someone else used. Usually, this implies that the author doesn't agree with the use of the term.

Irrelevant, you still re-quoted a word that you had reprimanded someone else for using.  That's called being a hypocrite.

17 minutes ago, TKDfella said:

Ha! nope here's the grammar '...Quotation marks around single words can occasionally be used for emphasis, but only when quoting a word or term someone else used. Usually, this implies that the author doesn't agree with the use of the term...'

english teachers? runts

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

Irrelevant, you still re-quoted a word that you had reprimanded someone else for using.  That's called being a hypocrite.

Can't take being shown that your wrong...that's called self righteous and infallible.

On 12/16/2017 at 11:41 AM, TKDfella said:

Ha, 'tit' is a derogatory or vulgar term, slang for a woman's breast...not a good idea to use it in print...just saying that's all

You're not just "saying" -- you're doing. How vulgar.

8 hours ago, HerbalEd said:

You're not just "saying" -- you're doing. How vulgar.

I'm doing what??? Here's a Yellow Bellied Tit

Yellow-bellied Tit (Pardaliparus venustulus) (8077149502).jpg

Here's a Coal Tit

Coal tit UK09.JPG

And yes when I was in England I saw quite a few Tits But I haven't caught sight of the of Tit Babbler Reported to be in Thailand. Have you? Have a nice day.

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:41 PM, TKDfella said:

Can't take being shown that your wrong...that's called self righteous and infallible.

I wasn't wrong. 

Calling me self-righteous and infallible in the same breath? Make up your mind, are you trying to have a go at me or compliment me?

15 hours ago, Just Weird said:

I wasn't wrong. 

Calling me self-righteous and infallible in the same breath? Make up your mind, are you trying to have a go at me or compliment me?

Ha, the self righteous often think they are infallible.

4 hours ago, TKDfella said:

Ha, the self righteous often think they are infallible.

"Ha", the pompous and pretentious often think that they are in the position to be able to judge others as self-righteous and not be hypocrites!

Edited by Just Weird

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

"Ha", the pompous and pretentious often think that they are in the position to be able to judge others as self-righteous and not be hypocrites!

And so we come full circle since you made a judgement of me being a hypocrite in the first place. Have you read Plato's works? If not, you might find it useful in the future.

6 hours ago, TKDfella said:

And so we come full circle since you made a judgement of me being a hypocrite in the first place. Have you read Plato's works? If not, you might find it useful in the future.

I wasn't simply judging you as being a hypocrite, I commented that you are a hypocrite because you re-quoted a word that you'd criticised another poster for using.

9 hours ago, Just Weird said:

I wasn't simply judging you as being a hypocrite, I commented that you are a hypocrite because you re-quoted a word that you'd criticised another poster for using.

Ha Ha wriggle wriggle eh? I criticized the word used not the person you made a judgement about me...nope you lost this one. I will not be continuing this discussion whatever you reply...you simply can't take it, Ha!

1 hour ago, TKDfella said:

Ha Ha wriggle wriggle eh? I criticized the word used not the person you made a judgement about me...nope you lost this one. I will not be continuing this discussion whatever you reply...you simply can't take it, Ha!

Ha Ha, wriggle, wriggle, indeed!  You love using "ha ha", don't you?

You criticised the poster for using a word that you expressed disapproval of and then you repeated the same word.  There was no need for you to do that, but you didn't like that being pointed out.

This is not about some inane winning or losing, it is about my supporting what I said against you who cannot justify your own condemnation of the poster and then the use of the same word that he used.

I can take it, believe me.