• Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Hutch68 said:

What a great idea.. can I come in as a wildcard?
I will only be able to play in the evening though when I'm pissed up as I spend most of the day in bed!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You bastard. I was going to suggest I replace dead Dave as a wildcard entry.

I have  found this; ''competion'' a classic exercise in ego building  by people who in truth have nothing of interest to offer,certainly it has proved to be a wonderful example of the sort of scenario  I would expect to see  within a kindergarten school. The  peevish behaviour of  someone who thinks he is a mod, the childish comments indeed a  sad picture to put  in the public domain. Thai visa claims a membership of  many thousands yet we see  some 200 to 300 votes cast in this fiasco. It would seem as if in truth  the whole issue is indeed a ''pig in a poke'' performnce. Surely the image posted  below conveys the flawed mentality level of those  bikering babies in the  shambles known as POTY!!!

blogger-nerds.jpg

Edited by delphioracle

1 minute ago, delphioracle said:

I have  found this; ''competion'' ia classic exercies in ego building  by people who in truth have nothing of interest to offer,certainly it has proved to be a wonderful example of the sort of scenarion  I would expect to see  within a kindergarten school. The  peevish behaviour of  someone who thinks he is a mod, the childish comments indeed a  sad picture to put  in the public domain. Thai visa claims a membership of  many thousands yet we see  some 200 to 300 votes cast in this fiasco. It would seem as if in truth  the whole issue is indeed a ''pig in a poke'' performnce. Surely the image posted  below conveys the flawed mentality level of those  bikering babies in the  shambles known as POTY!!!

blogger-nerds.jpg

'Hi. I'm Mrs baboon and I endorse this message.'

I have  found this; ''competion'' ia classic exercies in ego building  by people who in truth have nothing of interest to offer,certainly it has proved to be a wonderful example of the sort of scenarion  I would expect to see  within a kindergarten school. The  peevish behaviour of  someone who thinks he is a mod, the childish comments indeed a  sad picture to put  in the public domain. Thai visa claims a membership of  many thousands yet we see  some 200 to 300 votes cast in this fiasco. It would seem as if in truth  the whole issue is indeed a ''pig in a poke'' performnce. Surely the image posted  below conveys the flawed mentality level of those  bikering babies in the  shambles known as POTY!!!
blogger-nerds.jpg&key=f0dfa93d3e18176faad29f591012083c1e894667f876ee27d62e6b1bebe6a4b4

You miserable sod!

You bastard. I was going to suggest I replace dead Dave as a wildcard entry.

I vote for grollies to replace dead Dave.
And carlyai to be given another run in the final. I would also like a Thai visa t shirt with Hutch68 printed onto the back, one of free hotel nights you give away and one of the cameras. A box of spam some jelly babies and one of those gibbons you see people walking around with in Phuket.

2 minutes ago, delphioracle said:

No perhaps a trifle better informed and more mentally developed than some of those posting in this trhread.

You could demonstrate that by fixing your typos.

If you want to big yourself up by being smarter than your neighbours, you’ve come to the right thread, but I fear your peers will judge you by the company that you keep

4 minutes ago, Hutch68 said:

And carlyai to be given another run in the final. I would also like a Thai visa t shirt with Hutch68 printed onto the back, one of free hotel nights you give away and one of the cameras. A box of spam some jelly babies and one of those gibbons you see people walking around with in Phuket.

A TV post to Santa - Cool !

3 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

If you want to big yourself up by being smarter than your neighbours, you’ve come to the right thread, but I fear your peers will judge you by the company that you keep

You missed a full-stop at the end of your post. Just sayin' like.

6 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:

This year's competition and this thread are two of the funniest things I've seen on TVF for a long time, I could almost be persuaded to become a full-time member once again, almost!

Do us all a favour mate and keep it part time.

PS Am I still ok to PM you on some roof advice?

Edited by grollies
Grammar, as I don't want SC giving me any grief.

7 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

I don't see why you have to humor him. He's only a 3-dotter after all.

2 minutes ago, grollies said:

Do us all a favour mate and keep it part time.

PS Am I still ok to PM you on some roof advice.

Brilliant......no! :post-4641-1156694572:

Just joking....it wasn't brilliant.

Edited by simoh1490

15 minutes ago, Hutch68 said:

When all campaign tricks fail, go for necromancy.

3 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

I don't see why you have to humor him. He's only a 3-dotter after all.

He could be a Dalmatian called Spot  for all I care.  My opinion of him is based on what he says, though the dot-giver may be more indulgent than I.

1 hour ago, canuckamuck said:

You know Craig has pulled out early before, JT should have seen it coming.

I didn't pull out before. I was entered into it without my knowledge. Again. And at the time I was a mod. So management pulled me out. I was very happy with that decision. 

After the abuse here. I quit as a mod. 

1 minute ago, Morch said:

When all campaign tricks fail, go for necromancy.

That may be OK in Egypt (there’s a challenge to your searching abilities) but there is no place for necrophilia in this forum.  We’re dead against it.

"fix the damage done to the integrity of this election" Jingthing, you should have posted that

in the Jokes ,Puzzles and Riddles forum under the Worst Joke section.unless you weren't  taking the piss 

regards worgeordie