New Year Resolutions

grollies

To keep on exercising and not continue down the road of boring old fartdom. It's fun at times but does you no good in the long run.

Happy New Year to friend and foe... Actually my foes can sod off, come to think of it....

4 minutes ago, baboon said:

To keep on exercising and not continue down the road of boring old fartdom. It's fun at times but does you no good in the long run.

Happy New Year to friend and foe... Actually my foes can sod off, come to think of it....

My resolution is not to p**s-off any baboons, especially if they are flying a flag!

1 hour ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Not my New Years resolution but more of a request .

IMG_4290.JPG

Thank you in anticipation .

Now that's a volatile thread which would get so much traction: Pu$$y of the year. Could even have some hidden meanings for the lads in Pattaya. 

My New Years resolution is to stop drinking shots then falling down and knocking my shoulder out!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

I’d like to see that !!

Not the actual you falling down and knocking your shoulder out ! I meant you stop drinking shots...........................you know what I meant !

21 hours ago, baboon said:

Good resolutions, i hope you keep doing your exercise. I know from experience that it can be hard at times and then getting back into it is important. 

As for boring old fartdom, if going to bed on time and not drinking much is boring them I am boring too. (probably am). As long as you find your life interesting, i recently got back into fishing something that is boring to many but as long as I dont think its boring its ok.

Happy New Year 

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

Good resolutions, i hope you keep doing your exercise. I know from experience that it can be hard at times and then getting back into it is important. 

As for boring old fartdom, if going to bed on time and not drinking much is boring them I am boring too. (probably am). As long as you find your life interesting, i recently got back into fishing something that is boring to many but as long as I dont think its boring its ok.

Happy New Year 

You as well, mate. One of my 'foes' I actually like...

59 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Thinking about it !!

Should probably just get on with it instead of wasting time on here..........but it’s nearly lunchtime !!

.........and then, before you know it, it's beer o'clock.