snoop1130

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Thian said:

The other day i walked in chinatown when a streetvendor selling sextoys was calling me all the time.

Finally i looked at him and he wanted to sell me a dildo.....in my best Thai i told him that was a fallang chang noi since it was so big and pink.....thai don't have that i told him.

He got nervous from me speaking thai and about dildo's so i gave him a little more. I told him a lot about fallang chang nois and yais and that the girls love the color of them.

The man got more shy and even did some steps back from his stand...so i started speaking louder about all he was selling and he even turned his back to me, so ashamed he was.

He'll never call a farang again i bet......55555

Brave boy u are slagging offf a vender     guy only trying to make a dollar  

19 hours ago, Forethat said:

Lighten the penis..? Not a bad idea at all actually, I've experienced periods myself when mine has felt a bit heavy.

"I've experienced periods myself when mine has felt a bit heavy".

Maybe a more absorbent tampon might help?

This is Thailand alright!  For a country that men have massive problem taking responsibility for their children they have the money for cosmetic for a damn dick! What a bunch of dickheads!  Shouldn't cost much if it is being done based on size. Now I have to admit that is Thai bashing.:sorry:

Edited by thailand49

Good grief. 

Thais!  Stop whitening yourselves.  You all look just fine!
Thai women!  Stop the cosmetic surgeries.  You're beautiful!  Leave it alone.

Pasty white fellow farangs.  Stay out of the sun.  Sure the tan looks good in our own culture circles, but too much of anything sucks.
Pasty white farang women.  Same advice about cosmetic surgery - ya'll look fantastic.  Stop messing with perfection!  We guys love ya just like you are.
<caveat - Ok, even I think the breast augmentation is - errr - novel, but it's a guy thing! (laughs).  But you don't need to go there. Trust me.  You're women - we love ya!  Member of the IBTC?  We still love ya! :heart_001: >

Big Heavy White Truck - Little Light White Dipstick. 

That explains why there are so many over sized trucks on Thai roads.  Overcompensation. 

0 to 160 Kph in 10 seconds, which according to some of the Thai Shelias I've know is about the same time it takes their Thai BF to hit the sheets and then roll out of bed.  :whistling:

10 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

So many members well versed regarding size of thai penis.

Gotta wonder what their first experience was in Thailand :(

When stopping at the local gas station for a 'pit stop', watching Thai guys run to the furthest urinal in the bathroom and turn their body at a 45 degree angle to the wall.  Been watching that for 10 years now and still think it's hysterical. 

7 hours ago, soalbundy said:

What a job to have on your CV 'for the last two years I was a wang whitener'. Well technology is going forward in leaps and bounds, what difference does the colour make to a woman, give the wang a strawberry taste, now that would be something.

Better than in China where in some zoos they have

Panda W-nkers. ??

12 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

it's a British delicacy, and it comes in a can, too

5a4edc8802522_spotteddick.jpg.9c3108b7a28cb4e02dd49424917f5174.jpg

Mexican and Filipino delicacy too.  Back in my day after an extended float around the world in a 'can', after a trip to Tijuana or Subic City, a good old shot of penicillin would clear that problem right up. 

Edited by connda

On 1/4/2018 at 6:52 PM, Forethat said:

Lighten the penis..? Not a bad idea at all actually, I've experienced periods myself when mine has felt a bit heavy.

I know what you mean. I now have to sit down to pee. Recently I had an operation for a hernia, and the doctor told me not to lift anything heavy for awhile.

1 hour ago, connda said:

Big Heavy White Truck - Little Light White Dipstick. 

That explains why there are so many over sized trucks on Thai roads.  Overcompensation. 

0 to 160 Kph in 10 seconds, which according to some of the Thai Shelias I've know is about the same time it takes their Thai BF to hit the sheets and then roll out of bed.  :whistling:

Are you okay? 

38 minutes ago, UPDEHSOI said:

I know what you mean. I now have to sit down to pee. Recently I had an operation for a hernia, and the doctor told me not to lift anything heavy for awhile.

fortunately that problem grows away with age: in my youth i always had to watch out so i didnt dip my dick in the toilet water, now at old age i instead have to watch out so i dont pee on my balls

"Whiter Wang" - I can picture a scene with Sean Connery saying "The name's Wang.  Whiter Wang".

"... the treatment dubbed “Pikachu laser” on Facebook. (Yes, the most famous pokemon is used as a Thai slang for “penis.”) ..."  Those shy little ones might pikachu.  My one-eyed wang stares.

Was that a vacuum cleaner hose in the picture of the clinic?  Happy ending?

18 hours ago, csabo said:

This is nothing. My wife's ex got silicone balls placed under his cock shaft skin after she left. The pic below shows what they look like in a forearm. She had his Facebook password so we saw the pics and read the whole story. His new gf wanted them installed be cause he wasn't doing much damage down below. Go Google the real thing of you are adventurous but keep a vomit bag nearby. 

images (2).jpeg

I do think you know just a little bit about "Photoshop" but I won't go into how I can see.  If your going to do BS with "Photoshop" you need more practice? 5555

10 hours ago, connda said:

Good grief. 

Thais!  Stop whitening yourselves.  You all look just fine!
Thai women!  Stop the cosmetic surgeries.  You're beautiful!  Leave it alone.

Pasty white fellow farangs.  Stay out of the sun.  Sure the tan looks good in our own culture circles, but too much of anything sucks.
Pasty white farang women.  Same advice about cosmetic surgery - ya'll look fantastic.  Stop messing with perfection!  We guys love ya just like you are.
<caveat - Ok, even I think the breast augmentation is - errr - novel, but it's a guy thing! (laughs).  But you don't need to go there. Trust me.  You're women - we love ya!  Member of the IBTC?  We still love ya! :heart_001: >

Any more then a handful is too much.