Man Battered For Warning Friends About Tvs

britmaveric

Get real. Street katoeys everywhere are aggressive, criminal and for the most part unwanted. They roam the streets with the intention of decieving people out of their money, whether fooling naive blokes into believing they are women, picking pockets, using drugs etc. I know very few normal people that have a good thing to say about them.

Exactly! We don't know the truth behind this scenario, yet some of us are in the "he deserved it for butting in" mentality :D

That's simply moronic given the lack of details and proof of what went on. Unless we were there, we don't know how vocal this victim was. Furthermore, being attacked for it is a crime! Jai yin yin is a myth.

This is just another brick in the wall of reasons why tourists shouldn't visit Thailand for drinking and partying. It's strange that no one wanted to ID the attacker... sounds more like they didn't want to get involved. I'm pretty sure that the people working in the bar would recognise the culprits. But, yes, mai pen rai is the best way out of being responsible. :D

Get the TVs off of the street and into the jails if they commit crimes against tourists or anyone else. :D:o

The moral to this story,

Beware ladyboys with pricks in their hands

Exactly! I wouldn't trust my p/p to a ladyboy for a bj or hj. What if he clamped down on it or gave a really good nut twist? And brought out a sign reading 'your money or your ----!

Or maybe the LBs will start the 2 brick job! I was told that's how the Nepalese used to (maybe still do) castrate goats.

And a goat is what any guy is who trusts a LB.