New school director, 51, under fire for ‘intimate relationship’ with schoolgirl, 14

webfact

On 1/24/2018 at 7:08 AM, Dexlowe said:

Sorry, but where did you get this information from? I see nothing in The Nation report about an incident at a previous school.

For your info :  http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30337090

Sanong also addressed questions about claims that Nathapop had conducted an inappropriate relationship with a Prathom 6 student at his previous school.

Sanong said Nathapop was found to have inappropriately touched the girl and was punished with a 5 per cent salary reduction for two months plus a transfer to this school. He said Nathapop had settled the case with that student’s family, although he didn’t elaborate.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I want to know how old a girl is I ask her for her ID.  Easy.  No psychological evaluations necessary.  Ultimately I don't need to do this as I've never found myself in a position where I met a girl that wanted to have sex with me but didn't look like she was old enough to convince people like rkidlad that she was morally or legally old enough to have sex with me.  When that time happens, I'll be sure to ask for ID.

2 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

For your info :  http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30337090

Sanong also addressed questions about claims that Nathapop had conducted an inappropriate relationship with a Prathom 6 student at his previous school.

Sanong said Nathapop was found to have inappropriately touched the girl and was punished with a 5 per cent salary reduction for two months plus a transfer to this school. He said Nathapop had settled the case with that student’s family, although he didn’t elaborate.

Ok then... thanks tony

prathom 6 students are 12 years old, give or take... prepubescent.

1 minute ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

If I want to know how old a girl is I ask her for her ID.  Easy.  No psychological evaluations necessary.  Ultimately I don't need to do this as I've never found myself in a position where I met a girl that wanted to have sex with me but didn't look like she was old enough to convince people like rkidlad that she was morally or legally old enough to have sex with me.  When that time happens, I'll be sure to ask for ID.

If you feel the need to ask for ID, walk away. Trust your judgement. Or don't. Could lead you into big trouble. It's all on you. 

2 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Even if they were married and had recently celebrated their 14th wedding anniversary. 

So how  do you feel about God (as old as the earth) and Mary (between 12 and 14) when she gave  birth to Jesus then?

4 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

So how  do you feel about God (as old as the earth) and Mary (between 12 and 14) when she gave  birth to Jesus then?

This proves gods a pervert.... so a more relevant question would be... are people that worship a pervert, also perverts?

the incident of priest related sex scandals would suggest a leaning towards... ???

10 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

Okay, serious question coming up: If you like a shaven haven, does that make you a Pseudo Pedo ? :whistling: 

My old ma used to say that One shouldn’t play with ones food... a bit of a prud says I... and as with most things from that source... ignore ignore ignore.

and as I like to see what I’m eating..... ?

37 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

But wasn't that the immaculate conception? None of that poking and thrusting malarkey and exchange of bodily fluids?

...in a short-time bungalow?

8 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Yes, I have. My niece. She looks older than she is. Speak to her for a minute and you realise that's she a child who knows very little. 

and on that single case you base your judgment?

How people on here can give a teacher of 50+ an excuse for having sex with a 14 year old child is beyond belief it's rape end of and the teacher should spend the rest of his life in prison. People that give the teacher an excuse are as bad as him unbelievable!!! 

7 hours ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

it is natural for every male to have a sexual attraction towards any female who is sexually mature i.e. roughly speaking, over the age of 13.  

You think its NATURAL that EVERY male wants to have sex with 13 year old girls?