SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

so you say that he has broken a law or is treasonous, can not back it up with facts

This is Rudy Guiliani's job.

His verbal incontinence (somebody slap a diaper on his head) leads to new facts every day, including revealing the existence of a pre-planning meeting, two days before the Russian-Trump Tower-Hilary Dirt meeting.

The facts are slowly coming out, with some WHOPPERS expected this week.

I think DJTJ and Jared are nearing "fork time".  tRUmp will probably skate, after throwing everyone under the Mueller bus.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

you still can not state one single thing done to break a law. not one.

Well, that's not my job now is it?

Be patient. What's your hurry? Indictments for people within the tRUmp campaign who conspired with Russians against the United States will drop after the mid-terms, a big, beautiful Thanksgiving turkey.

tRUmp himself will not be indicted but Mueller's report will paint him in a very bad light (shocker!) and leave his fate to the House and the Senate, but most expect DJTJ, Jared, Ivanka (50-50), Stoney, Manafort (redux) and a few dozen or so campaign low-lifes (Parscale, Jason Miller, et al.), and a baker's dozen of Ruskies, to be indicted.

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Trump: …  I made them richer… 

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/trump-angrily-attacks-top-gop-donors-threaten-pull-funds-theyve-become-total-joke/

The globalist Koch Brothers, who have become a total joke in real Republican circles, are against Strong Borders and Powerful Trade. I never sought their support because I don’t need their money or bad ideas. They love my Tax & Regulation Cuts, Judicial picks & more. I made.....

kUuht00m_normal.jpg

....them richer. Their network is highly overrated, I have beaten them at every turn. They want to protect their companies outside the U.S. from being taxed, I’m for America First & the American Worker - a puppet for no one. Two nice guys with bad ideas. Make America Great Again!

Edited by Opl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Trump's primary power and contagion

"Trump loves nothing more than raw, power politics. He knows he's got unprecedented juice with the Republican base, so he's flexing his muscle, and having a blast doing it. For a party defined for a lifetime by cutting taxes and regulation, numerous GOP candidates are instead choosing to run ads on Trump topics like crime, gangs and illegal immigration."

https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-2018-midterm-primaries-republican-party-influence-65165431-1034-40cd-bc4a-6e6ab347a36f.html

The "trump" toxic cult of personality movement is dirty, rotten, and totally immoral. The severe damage he continues to inflict upon the American social fabric is horrifying to contemplate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/this-will-never-be-normal/2018/07/30/9060c0c0-9437-11e8-810c-5fa705927d54_story.html

"This will never be normal

The president has a nearly impossible time criticizing his fans, even when they are guilty of hate crimes and violence. In Trump’s own private creed, they are absolved of guilt by their loyalty to him. This commitment transforms their cruelty into the proof of passion; their prejudice into an expression of patriotism; their lawlessness into the embrace of his higher order."

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Off-topic posts of a commercial nature have been removed along with replies.  

Edit:   Troll posts removed.   If you have nothing to say, then move on, please.  

4 hours ago, heybruce said:

Tax "reform" is resulting in trillion dollar deficits

The latest is that thump is trying to revise the capital gains tax system on property by having the treasury department revise how the properties are costed.  Instead of using the amount paid when they were bought as the basis for the capital gain tax calculation he wants them to change the way they price is calculated by using the original cost readjusted with the inflation since they were bought and then only compute the tax on the difference between that and the amount that they are sold for.  They want to do this without congressional approval and 97% of it will only affect the rich, namely him and his cronies I wonder how much affect that will have on the deficit! It goes on and on! And now he has jumped on Guiliani's "collusion isn't illegal" bandwagon!

• Like 2

Treason?

Last year he had a private meeting with Lavrov and Kisliak in the Oval Office, only Russian press (RT) was allowed in.

US intelligence made up a little something for DT, gave it a code word, told him it was Top Secret.  Later on they intercepted that word being passed among the Russians.  Gotcha!

A classic ruse for sniffing out a rat.  For further information on this procedure check on John Le Carre's most excellent read "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy."

• Sad 1

On 7/29/2018 at 3:37 PM, mcambl61 said:

USA. thats why i put the flag on the reply

Thanks for your confirmation as I,  for one,  place  more value on posts about America made by Americans  than  I do from  unhappy citizens of other countries.

• Like 1

What kind of grocery store does Traitor Trump go to that you need picture ID to make a purchase? Maybe in his mind the USA is already in a totalitarian state where everything is strictly controlled (except for voting).

President Trump Said 'You Need an ID to Buy Groceries.' The Internet Went to Town

“You know, if you go out and you want to buy groceries, you need a picture on a card, you need ID. You go out and you want to buy anything, you need ID and you need your picture,” Trump said at Tuesday night’s Tampa, Fla., rally..."

Edited by Silurian
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, watcharacters said:

Thanks for your confirmation as I,  for one,  place  more value on posts about America made by Americans  than  I do from  unhappy citizens of other countries.

You're so right, because if not…"“Some defendants, posing as U.S. persons and without revealing their Russian association, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump campaign and with other political activists to seek to coordinate political activities,”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/18/us/politics/russian-operatives-facebook-twitter.html

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/politics/americans-duped-by-russians-in-2016

Edited by Opl
  • Like 1

Meet Uncle Rudy!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/thank-god-for-uncle-rudy/2018/07/31/e6ae62ec-9500-11e8-80e1-00e80e1fdf43_story.html

"You know Rudy — the eccentric, sometimes batty, uncle who lives in the attic? One thing about Rudy, he always seems to know when family gatherings are becoming tense and descends to the rescue with some gibberish to lighten the mood.

What would we do without him. "

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Meet Uncle Rudy!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/thank-god-for-uncle-rudy/2018/07/31/e6ae62ec-9500-11e8-80e1-00e80e1fdf43_story.html

"You know Rudy — the eccentric, sometimes batty, uncle who lives in the attic? One thing about Rudy, he always seems to know when family gatherings are becoming tense and descends to the rescue with some gibberish to lighten the mood.

What would we do without him. "

Better than that creepy Uncle Donald; the one who holds everyone who isn't rich and white in contempt, and who shows the wrong kind of interest in his daughter.

• Like 1

It only gets even more bizarre.

The "trump" Qs have now come out of the closet!

‘We are Q’: A deranged conspiracy cult leaps from the Internet to the crowd at Trump’s ‘MAGA’ tour

What Tuesday’s rally in Tampa made apparent is that devotees of these falsehoods — some of which are specific to faith in the president, others garden-variety nonsense with racist and anti-Semitic undertones — don’t just exist in the far reaches of the Web.

Believers in “QAnon,” as the conspiracy theory is known, were front and center at the Florida State Fairgrounds Expo Hall, where Trump came to stump for Republican candidates.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/08/01/we-are-q-a-deranged-conspiracy-cult-leaps-from-the-internet-to-the-crowd-at-trumps-maga-tour/

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, bendejo said:

Treason?

Last year he had a private meeting with Lavrov and Kisliak in the Oval Office, only Russian press (RT) was allowed in.

US intelligence made up a little something for DT, gave it a code word, told him it was Top Secret.  Later on they intercepted that word being passed among the Russians.  Gotcha!

A classic ruse for sniffing out a rat.  For further information on this procedure check on John Le Carre's most excellent read "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy."

That sounds like a tale too good or bad to be true. Any links?

11 hours ago, Silurian said:

What kind of grocery store does Traitor Trump go to that you need picture ID to make a purchase? Maybe in his mind the USA is already in a totalitarian state where everything is strictly controlled (except for voting).

President Trump Said 'You Need an ID to Buy Groceries.' The Internet Went to Town

For average groceries you may not need to show ID, unless you are paying by check. I have been asked for ID when buying spray paint and other items at Walmart, especially trying to use the self checkout.

When I vote, sometimes show voter registration card, and they always check Drivers License or some other form of ID against the registration lists.

Actually, most military personnel and their dependents must show ID to shop for groceries in the base commissary, but Trump would never know that due to his bone spurs! Also for alcohol products if you look young!  Sometimes I think that you need to be carded if you're too old as I have bought it when I really didn't need it!!

9 hours ago, bristolboy said:

So much BS going on that stuff from early in 45's tenure can easily be forgotten...

https://www.businessinsider.com/russia-photos-trump-meeting-ambassador-kislyak-lavrov-2017-5

https://www.businessinsider.com/bombshell-report-trump-oval-office-meeting-russians-comey-2017-11

46 minutes ago, mikebike said:

I should have been more specific. I was referring to this claim:

"US intelligence made up a little something for DT, gave it a code word, told him it was Top Secret.  Later on they intercepted that word being passed among the Russians.  Gotcha!"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bristolboy said:

I should have been more specific. I was referring to this claim:

"US intelligence made up a little something for DT, gave it a code word, told him it was Top Secret.  Later on they intercepted that word being passed among the Russians.  Gotcha!"

This is perhaps what was being referred to...

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State.

“This is code-word information,” said a U.S. official familiar with the matter, using terminology that refers to one of the highest classification levels used by American spy agencies. Trump “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump's_disclosures_of_classified_information#Reporting

On May 15, 2017, The Washington Post, citing anonymous sources, reported that the intelligence was about an Islamic State plot to stealthily use laptops as weapons that can then explode in Western countries, and that a Middle Eastern ally provided the intelligence, which was codeword-classified, meaning that its distribution was restricted only to those who were explicitly cleared to read it, and was not intended to be shared beyond the United States and certain allies.

Edited by Silurian
  • Like 1

Things have gotten super crazy in U.S. politics thanks to the orange stain president. Super crazy is being digested as the new normal. That will damage U.S. political culture, potentially permanently. 

But it doesn't take a psychic to realize that things will be getting even more crazy (and dark) going forward. 

"trump" fans -- you made a YUGE mistake electing the clown demagogue. You may not realize it yet. Most Americans already do, but HISTORY will tell the tale. Thanks for nothing.

Future generations will feel only contempt
President Trump’s outrageous tweets are testing, once again, our capacity for outrage. They are not harmless venting. Rather, they pose a threat to the rule of law.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trumps-mueller-tweets-pose-a-real-threat-to-the-rule-of-law/2018/08/01/080d47d2-95ce-11e8-80e1-00e80e1fdf43_story.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/1/2018 at 7:23 AM, bristolboy said:
On 7/31/2018 at 12:58 PM, bendejo said:

Treason?

I don't like to post links relating to this stuff, it results in claims of fake news and "but what about..."

Do a search on

trump lavrov kislyak oval secret

and you'll be there.