SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If, in fact, there's no precedent then the question is still undecided.
Very true but it's very unlikely that Mueller will indict "trump" even with evidence of treasonous crimes. Much more likely he would just release his findings and let congress do its job or not. More possible that potus will be subpoenaed if he refuses to voluntarily be questioned. That would be a scotus case as well which "trump" is likely to lose. His view is he is the all powerful dictator and above the law. That is deeply in-American and unlikely to be supported by scotus.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Yet another reality check for the marks that fell for the charlatan "trump" with his promises about health care.

Remember?!?

He promised health care for all, much cheaper, and better.

Broken.

Broken.

Broken.

Uninsured people are spiking up. 

Costs are spiking up. 

Better? If you don't have it and can't afford it, irrelevant, but no evidence of that either.

"trump" made it clear also he was going to protect the preexisting conditions feature of Obamacare in his "repeal and replace" drive.

Obamacare isn't fully repealed but "trump" has been killing it with a thousand cuts.

Many people can't keep up with all the damage he's doing, leading to the premature deaths of so many American people, because of his nonstop GASLIGHTING about everything and anything. Yes, the con man president is a genius at that. He has skills. Destructive ones. In the case of so many Americans hit by his health care policies -- DEADLY ones.

Now "trump" is actually attacking the preexisting conditions thing.

Surprised? Anyone that has been paying attention wouldn't be.

NEW YORK TIMESTrump: Trying to Remake America in His Own Image

In case you missed it, in all the tumult Trump has churned up lately, his Justice Department quietly indicated last week that it would not defend major parts of the Affordable Care Act that pro-Trump forces, having failed to kill it in Congress, are now trying to kill through lower courts. And this includes the requirement that insurance companies guarantee access to coverage without bias against people with pre-existing medical conditions.

http://www.paywallnews.com/life/Opinion-|-Trump--Trying-to-Remake-America-in-His-Own-Image.Hybia7kRxX.html

Edited by Jingthing

8 hours ago, riclag said:

It's a process,my friend.No harm in tryin for peace and a unified Korea! The deranged alt left refuse to recognize PT efforts to make change for both Korea's and the USA.The process could be the demise of the radical left,seeing that alllllllll they talk about is impeachment and PT  unfit mentality,when in reality its just a Queen's swagger.  We will see what kind of turnout he gets in his next rally in MN. Should be huge !

There is a LOT of harm in trying when it is unplanned and not thought through strategically BEFORE any potential meeting. This was not a real estate deal, you cannot 'cuff it' on the day.

The deranged alt left refuse to recognize PT efforts to make change for both Korea's and the USA.The process could be the demise of the radical left,seeing that alllllllll they talk about is impeachment and PT  unfit mentality,

I am not left, alt left or deranged and Trump is mentally ill and should be impeached. He is a career criminal and you are giving him a free pass because you like him as President. Still even El Chappo has followers that love him.

We will see what kind of turnout he gets in his next rally in MN. Should be huge !

The measure of how good your President is would be in the crowds he gathers not in just Republican venues, but in NY, California, London, Paris.   I think it won't be long before he wants to pull a good crowd and have a state visit in Pyongyang.  Rocket man can assure him of 500K well wishers all wearing MNKGA hats without exception.

• Like 2

Well now that Singapore is done, Trump is coming back to the U.S. and White House today, just in time for a double shot to the balls.

1. A federal judge has dismissed the Trump Administration's legal bid to block AT&T's planned merger with Time Warner -- a government challenge that most people believe was solely motivated by Trump's hatred for CNN, which is a Time Warner property. The federal judge hearing the case told Justice Department lawyers he wouldn't stay his order permitting the merger, and that a government appeal would be unlikely to prevail.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-time-warner-m-a-at-t/att-wins-u-s-court-approval-to-buy-time-warner-for-85-billion-idUSKBN1J82QX

and 2. ABC News is reporting (though I haven't seen it confirmed elsewhere as yet) that Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen may well be preparing to cooperate with federal prosecutors as the law firm that has been representing him departs -- though it's not very clear from the early reports whether that potential cooperation extends to the Special Counsel's Russia investigation.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/392042-cohen-likely-to-cooperate-with-federal-prosecutors-report

Welcome home...

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Well now that Singapore is done, Trump is coming back to the U.S. and White House today, just in time for a double shot to the balls.

1. A federal judge has dismissed the Trump Administration's legal bid to block AT&T's planned merger with Time Warner -- a government challenge that most people believe was solely motivated by Trump's hatred for CNN, which is a Time Warner property. The federal judge hearing the case told Justice Department lawyers he wouldn't stay his order permitting the merger, and that a government appeal would be unlikely to prevail.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-time-warner-m-a-at-t/att-wins-u-s-court-approval-to-buy-time-warner-for-85-billion-idUSKBN1J82QX

and 2. ABC News is reporting (though I haven't seen it confirmed elsewhere as yet) that Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen may well be preparing to cooperate with federal prosecutors as the law firm that has been representing him departs -- though it's not very clear from the early reports whether that potential cooperation extends to the Special Counsel's Russia investigation.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/392042-cohen-likely-to-cooperate-with-federal-prosecutors-report

Welcome home...

True, but he's only got a day to go before the DOJ IG report is released. Down but not out!

A comment on moderation has been removed.   If you are not interested in this, or any other thread, please feel free to move on.   It's a big forum with lots of various sections.  

15 hours ago, riclag said:

No precedence for indicting a sitting POTUS. Your gonna have to wait till 2024

Trump loves doing the unprecedented.  This is one occasion where he can break precedent and accomplish something good.

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

He’s only got a day before his Campaign chairman get’s thrown in the slammer 

I don't get the feeling Trump cares too much what happens to Manafort. Maybe because he was working his own side deals.

• Thanks 1

"trump" and family sued in New York! 

"trump" is destroying so much that was good in the USA with 1000 cuts. 

It can go both ways.

NEW YORK TIMES

The scathingly worded lawsuit seeks to dissolve President Trump’s foundation and bar him and his children from nonprofit boards.

The New York State attorney general’s office filed a scathingly worded lawsuit on Thursday taking aim at the Donald J. Trump Foundation, accusing the charity and the Trump family of sweeping violations of campaign finance laws, self-dealing and illegal coordination with the presidential campaign.

http://www.paywallnews.com/news/N-Y--Attorney-General-Sues-Trump-Foundation-Over-Self-Dealing.HyK3GWlZQ.html

37 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

"trump" and family sued in New York! 

"trump" is destroying so much that was good in the USA with 1000 cuts. 

It can go both ways.

http://www.paywallnews.com/news/N-Y--Attorney-General-Sues-Trump-Foundation-Over-Self-Dealing.HyK3GWlZQ.html

I'm sure it's all a misunderstanding.  All Trump has to do to clear up this and many other things is to open the books on the foundation and his other financial affairs and release his tax returns.  I wonder why he won't do that.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Or maybe he’s distracted by Cohen cutting a deal.

I don't know. I'm not really following the special prosecutor stuff because I figure that will all come out whenever it comes. Not much to say about it, but that won't stop people saying it anyway.

2 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

I don't know. I'm not really following the special prosecutor stuff because I figure that will all come out whenever it comes. Not much to say about it, but that won't stop people saying it anyway.

Then don't follow the Mueller stuff and follow the State of New York stuff, that alone will be enough to bury them both for 30 years plus ... and that is without the latest severe offenses in the management of the Trump foundation.

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Current Time Magazine cover nails it.

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftimedotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F06%2Ftrump-king1.jpg&w=800&q=85

http://time.com/5303844/donald-trump-king-cover/

It is a slur on Her Britannic Majesty Queen Elizabeth II to compare Trump to a King, certainly a modern one. He is definitely more of the middle ages type of wannabe King. Queen Elizabeth in all of her entire reign on the throne has never once contravened the peoples law that the Monarch must not express any political opinion. She has been known to roast the odd Prime Minister at her weekly meetings with them but has only done so on behalf of holding the Government accountable to ALL the people.  Trump needs treating like a middle ages Monarch ... time to be overthrown and imprisoned.

On 6/12/2018 at 11:04 PM, heybruce said:

You have quite an imagination.

Trump would not be suited to be King. Kings eat chicken legs and drink red wine while over looking the land and admiring. Trump is an action man.  He sees a problem and jumps to fix it. He was made to be a politician.

• Like 1

Just now, stud858 said:

Trump would not be suited to be King. Kings eat chicken legs and drink red wine while over looking the land and admiring. Trump is an action man.  He sees a problem and jumps to fix it. He was made to be a politician.

If by action you mean riding around in a golf cart and sheit tweeting, you've got a point. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, stud858 said:

"Trump is an action man.  He sees a problem and jumps to fix it."

Are you referring to the Stormy Daniels affair, his dictating the Trump Jr response to the Trump Tower meeting with the Russians, his dictating his medical reports, his settling on the Trump U. fraud....?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

"Trump is an action man.  He sees a problem and jumps to fix it."

Are you referring to the Stormy Daniels affair, his dictating the Trump Jr response to the Trump Tower meeting with the Russians, his dictating his medical reports, his settling on the Trump U. fraud....?

Yeah he's going to upset some people along the way. Don't worry,  he can't be president for ever,  but in time, history will have him as one of the greats with some bad luggage,  just like everyone,  not perfect.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, stud858 said:

Trump is an action man.  He sees a problem and jumps to fix it.

"Fix" is a highly subjective term.

But I have to agree with this.  In comparison to monarchs of old, he is a Richard III type.

If he manages to skate past all his scandals, past, current and future, and manages to get re-elected in 2020 I can see him having open bidding for cabinet positions and ambassadorships, unhindered.  And with no more election pandering, he'll blatantly turn his back on the morons who believed in him.

"trump" makes the U.S. health care system (already definitely not great) much worse. He promised the moon but had no plan at all. Health care for all, better, and much cheaper. Only total suckers believed him but there are a lot of total suckers that vote. Instead, he tears things up and fixes nothing. 

NEW YORK TIMES G.O.P. to Americans With Health Problems: Drop Dead

Republican cruelty is a pre-existing condition.

Polls suggest that the public considers health care the most important issue in the midterm elections. This immediately raises the question: Do voters understand what’s at stake? In particular, do they realize that if Republicans hold Congress, they will strip away protections for the 52 million Americans — more than a quarter of nonelderly adults — who have pre-existing conditions that, before passage of the Affordable Care Act, could have led insurers to deny them coverage?

http://www.paywallnews.com/life/Opinion-|-G-O-P--to-Americans-With-Health-Problems--Drop-Dead.ryaDGql-7.html

Edited by Jingthing

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

"trump" makes the U.S. health care system (already definitely not great) much worse. He promised the moon but had no plan at all. Health care for all, better, and much cheaper. Only total suckers believed him but there are a lot of total suckers that vote. Instead, he tears things up and fixes nothing. 

http://www.paywallnews.com/life/Opinion-|-G-O-P--to-Americans-With-Health-Problems--Drop-Dead.ryaDGql-7.html

they deserve it

16 minutes ago, AYJAYDEE said:

they deserve it

Specifically, perhaps. Collectively, I don't think so. I give Trump credit for one thing. He allowed me to reduc my healthcare cost by 20%. I am now only paying 400% of what I ought to be paying for healthcare. Which I never use BTW.

Edited by lannarebirth

4 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

Specifically, perhaps. Collectively, I don't think so. I give Trump credit for one thing. He allowed me to reduc my healthcare cost by 20%. I am now only paying 400% of what I ought to be paying for healthcare. Which I never use BTW.

70% of them do deserve it. And you'll use your healthcare, sure as hell. but only once since you'll then have a pre-existing condition