SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, AYJAYDEE said:

70% of them do deserve it. And you'll use your healthcare, sure as hell. but only once since you'll then have a pre-existing condition

70% of people deserve healthcare, or deserve to lose their healthcare?  Please explain.

I'm not sure what you are referring to in your second sentence. 

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

70% of people deserve healthcare, or deserve to lose their healthcare?  Please explain.

I'm not sure what you are referring to in your second sentence. 

to lose pre -existing condition protection

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

Do you mean 70% of people with a pre-existing condition deserve to lose healthcare?

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

Do you mean 70% of people with a pre-existing condition deserve to lose healthcare?

no

2 minutes ago, AYJAYDEE said:

I did. and then I answered your question.

Your post:

" 70% of them do deserve it. And you'll use your healthcare, sure as hell. but only once since you'll then have a pre-existing condition"

does not state who "them" are, and appears to suggest anyone who has seen a doctor (a baby born in the usual first world manner) has a pre-existing condition. 

I invited you to make sense.  You haven't.

5 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Your post:

" 70% of them do deserve it. And you'll use your healthcare, sure as hell. but only once since you'll then have a pre-existing condition"

does not state who "them" are, and appears to suggest anyone who has seen a doctor (a baby born in the usual first world manner) has a pre-existing condition. 

I invited you to make sense.  You haven't.

perhaps you should have read the post I was responding to. IT would have enabled even you to understand. " do they realize that if Republicans hold Congress, they will strip away protections for the 52 million Americans — more than a quarter of nonelderly adults — who have pre-existing conditions that, before passage of the Affordable Care Act, could have led insurers to deny them coverage?" 70% of american voters deserve to lose their healthcare when and if they are so unfortunate to be cursed with pre-existing conditions.

55 minutes ago, AYJAYDEE said:

perhaps you should have read the post I was responding to. IT would have enabled even you to understand. " do they realize that if Republicans hold Congress, they will strip away protections for the 52 million Americans — more than a quarter of nonelderly adults — who have pre-existing conditions that, before passage of the Affordable Care Act, could have led insurers to deny them coverage?" 70% of american voters deserve to lose their healthcare when and if they are so unfortunate to be cursed with pre-existing conditions.

It is my personal opinion that 100% of Americans who have healthcare provided to them , should lose their healthcare if any other Americans do not have healthcare. Regardless if you're old, enfeebled, poor, a veteran, whatever.  

1 hour ago, lannarebirth said:

It is my personal opinion that 100% of Americans who have healthcare provided to them , should lose their healthcare if any other Americans do not have healthcare. Regardless if you're old, enfeebled, poor, a veteran, whatever.  

Unfortunately with that comment you reveal much. The comment and intention is not fitting to belong in a civilized society - seriously.

You made me laugh, made me cringe all on the same page.

Edited by Andaman Al

This will not end well, Bush left the candy store empty accept for a Hershey bar candy wrapper. There is a huge raid on the candy store now, with a huge corporate give-a-way and huge spending bill, there has to be a reckoning down the road.

This is how despicable Trump is. Listen to him, and listen to Lawrence O'Donnell nail the man for what he is, a sociopathic liar..

Trump's supporters will actually spin this and try and make it acceptable. Lock the SOB (Presidentially used term) up and throw away the key, then start with the 50 enablers around him.

The people put him in there so i suppose so. Or wait, maybe the people didn't collectively vote him in, but you know what i mean. 

People and nations get what they deserve. It is like the girl who dates constantly dates aholes. In the end they kinda do deserve it if they pick em this way. In fact, who is to say this poor treatment isn't actually what they are looking for and crave. same goes for the american people. 

4 hours ago, AYJAYDEE said:

Finally you clarify your cryptic statements, and show yourself to be...I'll leave it to others to find the correct adjective. 

In your opinion, people who are born with epilepsy, diabetes, or other genetic diseases, along with those who have suffered debilitating accidents, deserve to be stripped of their health insurance.  You think health insurance is only for the healthy.

The administration is bringing religion into the mix.    That'll fit right in with the religious conservative  agenda but it may result in an unexpected backlash.

Stephen Colbert did a pretty good presentation of religious interpretation and misunderstanding.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/stephen-colbert-offers-a-scathing-takedown-of-trumps-cruel-immigration-policy_us_5b231f98e4b0d4fc01fce900

Sarah Huckabee's handling of the press conference  today set a new standard, I think, and it certainly  wasn't a high one.

One of the Trump team, Sessions, said something along the lines of:

"Follow the law of the government, because it is god  that proclaimed them, to guarantee law and order" - attributed to apostel Paulus.

OK, that's his (Trump's) point of view.

Now tell me, what do these people have against the Iranian ayatollahs? They are a team made in heaven, no?

• Thanks 1

Trump tells Fox News he wants Americans to obey him like North Koreans obey Kim Jong-un

"He’s the head of a country. And I mean, he is the strong head," Trump said of Kim on "Fox & Friends." "Don’t let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same."

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/392430-trump-i-want-americans-to-listen-to-me-like-north-koreans-listen-to

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Opl said:

Trump tells Fox News he wants Americans to obey him like North Koreans obey Kim Jong-un

"He’s the head of a country. And I mean, he is the strong head," Trump said of Kim on "Fox & Friends." "Don’t let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same."

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/392430-trump-i-want-americans-to-listen-to-me-like-north-koreans-listen-to

In principal, I am against coups.

However, .....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It is getting out of control. Good television for sure though.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Only, this is real, not good television.

Oh well, in the UK the difference between the Monty Python series and reality is fading too. And in Thai politics, there has never been a difference...

2 hours ago, Opl said:

He already sounds like a megalomaniac Nero. The friendly nations he has already burned down.

It's really time to send this madman to North Korea forever. Since he can then hear Kim every day.

• Like 2

"Trump Admits He’s A Cult Leader In Press Conference Disaster" 

, “And if you read the report, you’ll see that. Really — excuse me, wait, wait. What you really see is you’ll see bias against me and millions and tens of millions of my followers that is really a disgrace. And yet, yet — And yet, if you look at the FBI, and you went in and polled the FBI, the real FBI, those guys love me and I love them.”

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/06/15/trump-admits-hes-a-cult-leader-in-press-conference-disaster.html

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Unfortunately with that comment you reveal much. The comment and intention is not fitting to belong in a civilized society - seriously.

You made me laugh, made me cringe all on the same page.

I know. I don't mean it really. It is my frustration with the US healthcare system talking. Take it with a grain of salt.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, heybruce said:

Finally you clarify your cryptic statements, and show yourself to be...I'll leave it to others to find the correct adjective. 

In your opinion, people who are born with epilepsy, diabetes, or other genetic diseases, along with those who have suffered debilitating accidents, deserve to be stripped of their health insurance.  You think health insurance is only for the healthy.

nope, only the ones that refused to reject trump