Donald Trump says he sometimes tweets from bed - ITV

webfact

2018-01-28T223835Z_3_LYNXMPEE0R0WX_RTROPTP_3_DAVOS-MEETING-TRUMP.JPG

U.S. President Donald Trump departs after the World Economic Forum (WEF) annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland January 26, 2018. REUTERS/Carlos Barria

LONDON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said he sometimes tweets from bed.

When asked about whether he tweeted from bed with his phone, Trump said: "Well perhaps sometimes in bed, perhaps sometimes at breakfast or lunch or whatver, but generally speak during the early morning, or the evening...I am very busy during the day."

In an interview on Britain's ITV channel that was broadcast on Sunday, Trump said that he was very popular in the United Kingdom.

When asked about criticism from some women, he said he supported women and that many women understood that.

He said women in particular liked his support for a strong military as they often wanted to feel safe at home.

Trump said that he had tremendous respect for women though when pressed on whether he was a feminist, he said he was not.

When asked whether the United States would do a post-Brexit trade deal with the United Kingdom, he said he would.

He said French President Emmanuel Macron was a friend and that he liked him a lot.

(Reporting by Andrew MacAskill, editing by Guy Faulconbridge)

reuters_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Reuters 2018-01-29

Perhaps? He doesn't know:stoner:

Perhaps he's sleep tweeting.

I think people are actually more curious about whether the rumors that he toilet tweets are true. We know he doesn't read on the toilet because he doesn't read, period. Were they too polite to ask?

Edited by Jingthing

2 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

"Trump said that he was very popular in the United Kingdom."

"he said he supported women and that many women understood that."

"Trump said that he had tremendous respect for women ...."

The man is delusional

'Delusional' is the nicest way to put it.

My question:  does he wipe his hand clean before he tweets?

2 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

"Trump said that he was very popular in the United Kingdom."

"he said he supported women and that many women understood that."

"Trump said that he had tremendous respect for women ...."

The man is delusional

He's probably just put a lot of British women off their breakfast, with the mental image of him tweeting this from between the sheets.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

I think he should therefore tag those tweets identifying them as "from the bed", so his followers can make the conscious decision to cuddle up with him, or not.

Safe tweets, Prez.

1 minute ago, attrayant said:

So he tweets in bed.  That tells us nothing about what time it is when he tweets.  It could be during his mid-morning nap, late-morning nap, afternoon nap or pre/post dinner naps.

Riding around in golf carts so often is very exhausting! 

4 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

What do you bet that a lot of people Tweet in bed? 

It's just another nothing for the antis to beat him with.

OMG, Trump tweets in bed, call the men with the straight jacket to take him away.

If that's the best they can do now, I'd say Trump is quite safe from anything actually serious.

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's just another nothing for the antis to beat him with.

OMG, Trump tweets in bed, call the men with the straight jacket to take him away.

If that's the best they can do now, I'd say Trump is quite safe from anything actually serious.

It's not 'the best we can do now.'   

The best we can do is continue to inform the public about what a dangerous dufus he is.  Press corps are doing it, that's why Trump hates journalists that don't lavish praise upon him.  Mueller and his team are doing it (tho they haven't yet published their findings), and that's why Trump wants investigation/investigators to disappear.

22 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Excellent question.  Yes, I'm pretty sure tweeting in bed is the only thing Trump needs to be worried about.

blindfold.thumb.png.bdf194223ff552c3d914da9b760d0522.png

On ‎29‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 8:24 AM, KKr said:

the first President that makes policy ,day or night, while tweeting without knowing what he is on about. 
Genius ! 

“With past presidents, it was harder for flattery to change policy from black to white over the course of two hours.”

very stable Genius !

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/01/swamp-trump/551807/