Realestate agent wanted

keithpa

If you are sincere in looking for a place to rent, why should you be paying the estate agent to show you potential homes?  Go into any of the Phuket real estate websites, state your requirement and they will be most glad to give you suggestion.  They will earn their fee from the successful owner.

29 minutes ago, Kopitiam said:

If you are sincere in looking for a place to rent, why should you be paying the estate agent to show you potential homes?  Go into any of the Phuket real estate websites, state your requirement and they will be most glad to give you suggestion.  They will earn their fee from the successful owner.

If I wasn't sincere, I wouldnt have asked. Having had dealings with so called realestate agents here,Thailand,Im not impressed with their performance. And they know that for everyone they spend time on, few will end up buying from them. So, I'm happy to pay for good service.  Dont it all my life.

Did you do your research online already?

if not, i suggest you spend several hours looking at the various phuket property websites and identity a few properties of interest before you contact any agent and start driving around.

It will save you allot of time and sweat to do some online research before hitting the ground.

Edited by Mysterion

11 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

if not, i suggest you spend several hours looking at the various phuket property websites and identity a few properties of interest before you contact any agent and start driving around.

It will save you allot of time and sweat to do some research before hitting the ground.

In consideration of the post to which you replied, I'd honestly rank you around the same level as  the average Real Estate agent in Thailand.

Can you try once again?

13 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

It will save you allot of time and sweat to do some online research before hitting the ground.

Many hours have I spend doing searches, nearly all condos i find ;for rent, have already been rented out, some, years ago even That is how slack the agents are, or, they cannot afford to update their web site. Not the sort of people i would want to business with.

5 hours ago, watcharacters said:

In consideration of the post to which you replied, I'd honestly rank you around the same level as  the average Real Estate agent in Thailand.

Can you try once again?

Your trolling is not helping anyone.

Please add some value to the discussion or stop wasting our time on here.

5 hours ago, keithpa said:

Many hours have I spend doing searches, nearly all condos i find ;for rent, have already been rented out, some, years ago even That is how slack the agents are, or, they cannot afford to update their web site. Not the sort of people i would want to business with.

Have you looked at the facebook groups for Phuket? There are several active free property buy/sell/rent groups with new postings daily, and i suspect there are far fewer expired ads there.

You may want to make a free “wanted” posting in one or more of the groups . There are some agents on there,  but also allot of stuff for rent directly from the landlords.

Remember to lowball any offer you start with, then work your way up if need be.

Edited by Mysterion

19 hours ago, keithpa said:

PING NKM who is always banging his drum about so many properties available online.

19 hours ago, keithpa said:

Why not book into a well priced guesthouse when you get here and spend a week or so looking around, with the help of a motorbike taxi driver or two, who always seem to know where something is available.

As an example there are rental apartments available in Sun Hill itself and at the very bottom/entrance to that soi (an apartment block), which is on the south end of Nanai road.

Places like The Lofts and Phuket Villas often have apartments/condos for rent, but as now is the high season I doubt if you'll find a reasonably priced one available.

A friend of mine has rented a condo at the south end of Patong just on the right, off the road leading from the "makeshift roundabout" along to Simon Cabaret, where there appear to be plenty available. If you look on a Google map you will see that there are quite a few buildings there, and worth a try.

51 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Why not book into a well priced guesthouse when you get here and spend a week or so looking around, with the help of a motorbike taxi driver or two, who always seem to know where something is available.

As an example there are rental apartments available in Sun Hill itself and at the very bottom/entrance to that soi (an apartment block), which is on the south end of Nanai road.

Places like The Lofts and Phuket Villas often have apartments/condos for rent, but as now is the high season I doubt if you'll find a reasonably priced one available.

A friend of mine has rented a condo at the south end of Patong just on the right, off the road leading from the "makeshift roundabout" along to Simon Cabaret, where there appear to be plenty available. If you look on a Google map you will see that there are quite a few buildings there, and worth a try.

No motor bike for me, car will do.