New appeal launched almost 10 years after British man went missing on Koh Pha-Ngan

webfact

New appeal launched almost 10 years after Norwich man went missing in Thailand

Peter Walsh

image.jpg

Pictured: Daniel Hall. Submitted.

A fresh appeal for information has been launched almost 10 years after a Norwich man went missing following a party in Thailand.

A roadie and former winner of BBC TV quiz show The Weakest Link, Daniel Hall had been on his third trip to Thailand when he was last seen after the island’s world-famous Full Moon Party.

The last known sightings of Mr Hall were at the party on Koh Pha-Ngan on February 24 2008 and at around noon on February 25 2008 at an after-party at a bar known as the Back Yard Bar.

Mr Hall, who was 35 at the time, had arrived in Thailand at the end of January 2008 and initially stayed with a friend in Bangkok.

He went to stay at Lam Son bungalows, on Hat Yao Beach on Koh Pha-Ngan on February 16 2008, before meeting up with a Spanish friend.

Full story: http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/fresh-appeal-almost-10-years-after-norwich-man-disappeared-in-thailand-1-5390822

-- Eastern Daily Express 2018-02-12

3 hours ago, PEE TEE said:

I don't hold up with much chance after 10 years  but good luck ..where would you start to look ??

Well if he turns up now, that will be with a hell of a hangover!  I fear Mr Hall has gone the way of many before him but like everyone else I hope I am wrong.