Golf Membership

jumbo2

I have heard many rumours regarding the new course(s)

The old 18 has been revamped

The new 27 hole, will be for?

The course is due to open March 2007 (Thailand remember)

The fees I was quoted were 100,000 joining fee 30,000 baht per year green fees, not the usual membership the other courses have (discount cards really) but a proper golf membership tee time practise facility inviting guest free green fees

Who to contact I don’t know, the last I heard was they are no longer are selling the membership from the course itself.

Only private sales are going through,

Try contacting some of the golf bars Lewiinski’s, the Haven OK Corral, many others also, post a notice on their notice boards with you contact details

I have heard many rumours regarding the new course(s)

The old 18 has been revamped

The new 27 hole, will be for?

The course is due to open March 2007 (Thailand remember)

The fees I was quoted were 100,000 joining fee 30,000 baht per year green fees, not the usual membership the other courses have (discount cards really) but a proper golf membership tee time practise facility inviting guest free green fees

Who to contact I don’t know, the last I heard was they are no longer are selling the membership from the course itself.

Only private sales are going through,

Try contacting some of the golf bars Lewiinski’s, the Haven OK Corral, many others also, post a notice on their notice boards with you contact details

Thanks very much for the useful info Bolt.I will check it all out

I was out at the course the other week and met the manager. The course will open on time on March 1st, we already have Tee times for that. The other 27 holes will open around October, but that is a separate course a few km's away, with seperate membership.

Memberships are going for approx 170,000 baht now, with a 50,000 transfer fee as well, this has increased considerably from before, but you are getting a different place and course. We were given a ride round round the course in a buggy, and from what I saw it is absolutely superb, will be hard to beat in the area for sure, it has changed that much!!!

It will be open to the public, but expensive, around 2000, plus compulsory buggy for non members, so approx 2600 baht. They are still toying with the idea of annual memberships, this may be around 50,000 baht. maintenance will be 15,000 baht annual.

It will be open to the public, but expensive, around 2000, plus compulsory buggy for non members, so approx 2600 baht. They are still toying with the idea of annual memberships, this may be around 50,000 baht. maintenance will be 15,000 baht annual.

I have never regarded golf as a sport, more a sort of masonic thing arranging jobs for the boys. Now this proves it - removing (compulsorily) the only bit of physical exercise in a round.

"Golf is a day spent in a round of strenuous idleness." (William Wordsworth)

"If you drink, don't drive. Don't even putt." (Dean Martin)

"Golf and sex are the only two things you can enjoy without being good at either of them." (Jimmy Demaret)

"Golf is the most fun you can have with your clothes on." (Unknown)