PM Prayut acknowledges report of Thailand being world’s happiest economy

webfact

False News. Top Fat Head needs to stop patting himself on the back for something he did not do. If he wants to pat himself on the back, then allowing fat head #2 to stay in action so far averting corruption charges then ok, and driving a huge dislike in Thailand against him and his crony Junta, then ok. There is nothing good about this guy and his wolf military regime protecting old wealth. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

Just goes to show ... the nayers have been wrong every time about Thailand and this government.

Truthfully, I think it was Prayut's 15 baht increase in the daily minimum wage and rainmaking efforts to abate drought and pollution that has helped Thais be happy. And the ban of tourist butts on beaches ...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The index takes into consideration inflation and unemployment rates which Bloomberg believes generally illustrate how good an economy’s residents feel about life. 

In every Thai shop there's about 3-4 times the number of employee's one would see in a Western country. At least those people don't have to sit home all days getting bored since there's no work for them on the familyfarms.

Unfortunately for them e-shopping is also getting popular in Thailand, i love it as well so i don't have to risk my life on the roads.

Wonder what they will do when e-shopping is as popular as in the West....they will all become couriers i think.

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

Just goes to show ... the nayers have been wrong every time about Thailand and this government. They are creating jobs through many projects being implemented. They are assisting the poor rural farmers with free land, financial assistance programs and many other farming programs.

Good job Khun Prayut Chan O Cha and this government.

Image result for pics of khun prayut chan o cha

Are you after a knighthood?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

The year has only just started... Try doing that survey in November when the election has been delayed yet again :)

Yes, of course you are missing the election, but I wonder if you are eligible to vote in Thailand.

Yes, of course, you think elections are the thing that make democracy.

Thereby forgetting your idea of democracy is mostly used against you by big business and it's bought figures.

Also, you really think most of the Thai people don't  know democracy doesn't give them any say in whatever.

Thai people are not so stupid as to be so gullible, as many farang to believe in "democracy"

They are very practical, just want a better life and will vote for what they get out of elections.

3 minutes ago, hansnl said:

Yes, of course you are missing the election, but I wonder if you are eligible to vote in Thailand.

Yes, of course, you think elections are the thing that make democracy.

Thereby forgetting your idea of democracy is mostly used against you by big business and it's bought figures.

Also, you really think most of the Thai people don't  know democracy doesn't give them any say in whatever.

Thai people are not so stupid as to be so gullible, as many farang to believe in "democracy"

They are very practical, just want a better life and will vote for what they get out of elections.

Hahaha... Stick to 1 liners pal, I don't give a shit about elections in Thailand or democracy in the West :)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

A quote directly from the report "Thailand again claimed “least miserable” status,"

"Least miserable" is a big difference from "happiest economy"...

I somehow missed this post. Makes my post redundant. A thousand pardons. If I can find it, I will take it down. It should be noted that misery is both relative and subjective. With the current state of global affairs, "least miserable" could easily signify "quite miserable," and, in this case, would be much closer to the truth. Nice attempt at first-world level doublespeak by our, all-knowing, intrepid leader, just the same.

• Like 1