My Latest Email Spam

John_Betong

just received this:

ATTN:

DEAR KHUN

PLEASE HANDLE IT' SECRET

MY NAME IS MRS.NOI TAKSIN SHINAWAT THE WIFE OF FORMER PRIMINISTER OF THAILAND.WHO HAVE JUST BIENG OVERTHROWN ON POWER BY THE THAILAND MILITARY GOVERNMENT RIGHT NOW WE ARE ON EXILE CURRENTLY IN LONDON, WITH MY HUSBAND. I AM CONTACTING YOU TO ASSIST ME INVEST I' HAVE THIS HUG OF MONEY IN MY CUSTODY WHICH I WANT YOU TO INVEST IT' FORME WITHOUT MY HUSBAND CONCERNCE WITH A TOTAL SUM OF USD$21,000.000 [TWENTY ONE MILLION DOLLARS].

CONVERTED TO THAILAND CURRENCY IS TOTAL SUM OF _840,000.000 [EIGHT HUNDRED AND FORTY MILLION BATH]. AS A POTENTIAL INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY INVESTOR. PLEASE NOTE THIS DEAL MOST BE SEAL BETWEEN TWO OF US NO ONE WILL HEAR ABOUT EVEN MY HUSBAND DOES NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT' IS A SECRET.

SECONDLY AS A POTENTIALOF YOUR COUNTRY,WHICH GUARRANTEES US GOOD RETURNS AND HUMAN SECURITY AS A RESULT OF THE SOURCE OF THE FUND,I HEREBY BELIEVING THAT YOUR ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROFITABLE TO BOTH OF US.I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR WILLINESS TO CARRY OUT THIS TRANSATIONS THE GRATIFICATION REMARK I DETERMINDED AS I SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU.I HAVE MAPED OUT 10%,FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE AND 5% FOR EXPENSES THAT MIGHT ARISE ON THE PROCESS OF SAFEGUIDIND ME AND THE MONEYWITH OUT EXPOSING ME I WAITE FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY. SO THAT I CAN UP-DATE YOU WITH INFORMATION AND FEEL FREE TO ASK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION CONTACT ME ON MY PRIVATE MAIL YOURS SINCERELY MAIL:[email protected] MRS.NOI TAKSIN SHINAWAT.

and for those that don't like being shouted out:

attn:

dear khun

please handle it' secret

my name is mrs.noi taksin shinawat the wife of former priminister of

thailand.who have just bieng overthrown on power by the thailand military

government right now we are on exile currently in london, with my husband. i am

contacting you to assist me invest i' have this hug of money in my custody which

i want you to invest it' forme without my husband concernce with a total sum of

usd$21,000.000 [twenty one million dollars].

converted to thailand currency is total sum of _840,000.000 [eight hundred and forty million bath]. as a potential

industrial machinery investor. please note this deal most be seal between two of

us no one will hear about even my husband does not know anything about it' is a

secret.

secondly as a potentialof your country,which guarrantees us good returns

and human security as a result of the source of the fund,i hereby believing that

your assistance will be profitable to both of us.i will appreciate your

williness to carry out this transations the gratification remark i determinded

as i soon as i hear from you.i have maped out 10%,for your assistance and 5% for

expenses that might arise on the process of safeguidind me and the moneywith out

exposing me i waite for your urgent reply. so that i can up-date you with

information and feel free to ask if you have any question contact me on my

private mail yours sincerely mail:[email protected] mrs.noi taksin shinawat.

just received this:

ATTN:

DEAR KHUN

PLEASE HANDLE IT' SECRET

MY NAME IS MRS.NOI TAKSIN SHINAWAT THE WIFE OF FORMER PRIMINISTER OF THAILAND.WHO HAVE JUST BIENG OVERTHROWN ON POWER BY THE THAILAND MILITARY GOVERNMENT RIGHT NOW WE ARE ON EXILE CURRENTLY IN LONDON, WITH MY HUSBAND. I AM CONTACTING YOU TO ASSIST ME INVEST I' HAVE THIS HUG OF MONEY IN MY CUSTODY WHICH I WANT YOU TO INVEST IT' FORME WITHOUT MY HUSBAND CONCERNCE WITH A TOTAL SUM OF USD$21,000.000 [TWENTY ONE MILLION DOLLARS].

CONVERTED TO THAILAND CURRENCY IS TOTAL SUM OF _840,000.000 [EIGHT HUNDRED AND FORTY MILLION BATH]. AS A POTENTIAL INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY INVESTOR. PLEASE NOTE THIS DEAL MOST BE SEAL BETWEEN TWO OF US NO ONE WILL HEAR ABOUT EVEN MY HUSBAND DOES NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT' IS A SECRET.

SECONDLY AS A POTENTIALOF YOUR COUNTRY,WHICH GUARRANTEES US GOOD RETURNS AND HUMAN SECURITY AS A RESULT OF THE SOURCE OF THE FUND,I HEREBY BELIEVING THAT YOUR ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROFITABLE TO BOTH OF US.I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR WILLINESS TO CARRY OUT THIS TRANSATIONS THE GRATIFICATION REMARK I DETERMINDED AS I SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU.I HAVE MAPED OUT 10%,FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE AND 5% FOR EXPENSES THAT MIGHT ARISE ON THE PROCESS OF SAFEGUIDIND ME AND THE MONEYWITH OUT EXPOSING ME I WAITE FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY. SO THAT I CAN UP-DATE YOU WITH INFORMATION AND FEEL FREE TO ASK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION CONTACT ME ON MY PRIVATE MAIL YOURS SINCERELY MAIL:[email protected] MRS.NOI TAKSIN SHINAWAT.

and for those that don't like being shouted out:

attn:

dear khun

please handle it' secret

my name is mrs.noi taksin shinawat the wife of former priminister of

thailand.who have just bieng overthrown on power by the thailand military

government right now we are on exile currently in london, with my husband. i am

contacting you to assist me invest i' have this hug of money in my custody which

i want you to invest it' forme without my husband concernce with a total sum of

usd$21,000.000 [twenty one million dollars].

converted to thailand currency is total sum of _840,000.000 [eight hundred and forty million bath]. as a potential

industrial machinery investor. please note this deal most be seal between two of

us no one will hear about even my husband does not know anything about it' is a

secret.

secondly as a potentialof your country,which guarrantees us good returns

and human security as a result of the source of the fund,i hereby believing that

your assistance will be profitable to both of us.i will appreciate your

williness to carry out this transations the gratification remark i determinded

as i soon as i hear from you.i have maped out 10%,for your assistance and 5% for

expenses that might arise on the process of safeguidind me and the moneywith out

exposing me i waite for your urgent reply. so that i can up-date you with

information and feel free to ask if you have any question contact me on my

private mail yours sincerely mail:[email protected] mrs.noi taksin shinawat.

THats an old one.

There are only so many hours in the day and numerous daily postings so it is not easy for me to keep up todate. Maybe I should have used the search option!

Please accept my humble apologies for the repeat.

There are only so many hours in the day and numerous daily postings so it is not easy for me to keep up todate. Maybe I should have used the search option!

Please accept my humble apologies for the repeat.

Hey - I didn't catch this the other time(s) around so I was thoroughly amused! "New to you!" as they would say on TV (referring to endless re-runs...)

Why don't I get email stuff like this.......... :o

Anyhow one could wonder what Sat Tv regards as premier cos once I see a film then how can it be a premier showing anymore. :D

Twas mentioned elsewhere how tedious it was to start a thread for the 99th time about the same subject, and it raised several diametrically opposite arguments.

Ho Hum

I met, Fred, a farang who claimed to be:

1. a 5-star general in the US

2. the king of Ireland

3. a relative of a former US ambassador to the UN

4. related to the Dutch, Spanish, and Thai royal families

I also met another farang who believed all of Fred's claims.

Edited by backflip