You know you're living with a Thai when........

connda

21 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

You know you're living with a Thai when ... She says she doesn't care for Falang food but, whenever I make an English breakfast or Sunday roast for one, she sets two places at the table (and never refuses the last Yorkshire pudding).

Of course - could be just my missus.

I showed my wife how to cook chips, now she cooks them better and tastier than I did.

chips2.jpg

• Like 1

When you are flat on your face on the front garden because you fell over a pile of shoes.

When you can't find your hammer because it has been left by the cooker.

The spray nozzle is off your hosepipe because she still hasn't grasped the idea you pull the pipe not the nozzle.

There's no toilet paper again.

• Like 2

the woman i have been living with has been so dramatically different so the only thing

they had in common was the fake dismissal of falang food, cause when it comes to it,

they love it. except for the caviar strangely enough

11 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Life is tricky....in Europe the cuties know about the extraction fan but barely can cook an egg...and over there, lucky you, you got a cutie to cook tasty penangs for you but will not get HIGH on extract ...:whistling:...still I'd rather have a gal who will not extract then one who cannot cook !!...Enjoy...

The kitchen is outside in many Thai households. Which actually makes sense if you think about it.

When you realize it's been a year or more you haven't fight or argue with your wife about problems that don't exist... 

Very big change comparing with our farang ladies (or at least the 2 I married and -thanks god ! - i divorced)

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 1:48 PM, quandow said:

You know you're living with a Thai when she says "Let's go to a different restaurant" yet orders the same damn thing she USUALLY orders!

:post-4641-1156694572:

She probably wants to go to a posher restaurant as the first one didn't give her enough "face".

OR

a friend told her they do that dish better or different and she wants to try it.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

15 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Spider webs catch lots of mossies that would otherwise be sucking our blood. I never removed cobwebs, as they are a good thing.

I will not say any bad word about cobwebs, they are a bit like tattoos, i like them , but not in my courtyard :sleep:

• Like 1

On 2/21/2018 at 11:35 PM, connda said:

It was a grilled pulled-pork sandwich from Dukes.  Really delicious, especially when nice and warm!  Ok, so you can tell when you're living with a farang when he warms up his grilled sandwich that he bought from a restaurant that caters to farangs.   :wink:

Now, lol, back to living with Thais...............

I find that heating the Cuban sandwiches from Duke's in an oven does a better job than the microwave... Glad to know I'm not the only farang that plans ahead for their gastronomical needs... Now off to Butter is Better for breakfast!!! 

It’s been said before but for me it’s unplugging every device and turning of every power strip and fan switch switch all day, not only at night. Besides inconvenient and annoying we’re plain wearing them out! I’m boxed in and can’t win when she defends it by saying it’s to save on the power bill or for safety.