Relatives and doctor say stop blaming CPR girl Nong Jaen

rooster59

1 hour ago, robertthesculptor said:

Well done lady, you did your best. The idiots who disrespect you for doing the right thing should be not be given any net support. They are brain dead

They are part of a facebook group, that by definition alone equates to brain dead.

4 hours ago, rooster59 said:

the Drama Addict Facebook page where the story featured

• Sad 1

Sorry...but I don't get it...

What exactly was she criticized for?

For -under the given circumstances- not performing CPR in the accurate manor?

Or is this some kind of moral thing, like "she should have not sat upon him, as it is inappropriate"?

Anyways, in both cases: get a life, idiots and how about you learn some CPR, so in a case like this. you can help?

• Like 2

Internet is a good and useful place but also a disgusting place as it gives every trolling PoS a platform to spread their discourse and hate. People just need to be able to sift thought the crap...which many are not good at and take it all too personally due to not being used to it. Be strong everyone, haters going to hate...simple.

As for this girl....fine, you did your best, despite the haters. No worries madam.

Edited by Sir Dude

As I stated elsewhere, this lady did everything possible she could do under the circumstances.

I give this lady 150 out of 100, and as I posted on the original story, I only hope someone of her caliber is available if I ever need help.

Most people do not realize that CPR is used to try to bring a dead person back to life.  What do I mean by dead..No heartbeat, No breathing, organ failure minutes away...dead for all practical reasons without a form of immediate medical help.

People, foreigners and Thais, that have criticized her for how she was positioned as she did CPR and made lewd remarks disguised as "jokes", should be ashamed of themselves.

Pray that if you are basically dead, someone tries to bring you back to the living world as she tried.

She assessed the situation and under the circumstances did act in a manner that was both professional and proper.

Thank you young lady for your efforts.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

These people are total idiots. Tons of examples of first responders straddling a patient either on the ground or a stretcher.

Super girl, this one!

Yep....I did it the other day.

Kinda uncomfortable when you have a prosthetic leg but 35 years of training kicked in..

Well done,young lady

6 hours ago, moe666 said:

Way to go girl you tried ask all the complainers if they even know CPR

Many would think it was a West London football team!

But good on the girl for doing the right thing, at the right time,a heroine!

Edited by maxcorrigan
more info

A great effort, unfortunately not successful. To all the idiots running down her attempt to assist - hopefully one day if you are in the same situation requiring CPR no one wastes time and effort on you. 

Edited by Artisi
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, salavan said:

What did she do wrong can someone explain

I do not know what folks were complaining about.

But, maybe some may find fault in both the girls & the rescue? workers methods?

The girl was pumping frantically which is correct 100-120 pumps per minute required,

But she should stop after 30 pumps & allow the worker with that manual resuscitator to add air.

Instead she pumped continuously.

It also looks like worker is trying to pump manual resuscitator 

while she is pumping where he should pump only when she paused which she did not seem to.

I am not sure if all these smaller rescue? vehicles are trained EMT's or just medical taxi's in a sense.

But they tried & that is more commendable than none trying at all.