Best realtor sites to look for condo in Pattaya?

james247360

I'm looking to buy a condo. What are the biggest and best realtor websites for Pattaya? There seems to be so many. Don't know which ones are the most comprehensive for Pattaya market.

What about the biggest real estate agencies in Pattaya?

Edited by james247360
typo

27 minutes ago, notamember said:

James247360

i recommend Robert Denham at East Coast Real Estate

http://www.thaiproperty.com

They are one of Pattaya's original Realtors, been around for 20+ years

Robert has many, many condos in his portfolio and is a hard working agent whether buying or selling

Martin at the same company is good too. I recommend East Coast too.

• Sad 1

Unfortunately, Thailand does not have an MLS (multiple listing service) so you have to check individual agency's websites and you're likely not to see everything for sale. Some of the bigger agencies are: Faz Waz, Coastal, East Coast, Gecko, BVA, Right Move,  One Stop,Thompsons, and Pattaya Bay.  I'm probably forgetting many but the local real estate magazines have directories of agencies.   If you see a condo project you like, you can also go to the condo office and the condo manager will likely know some condos for sale.

Thanks for the replies. I've been looking Condo apartments from the Unixx and the Base. They have some nice views and good location. If anyone has good ideas what condo buildings to check out, feel free to suggest. Doesn't have to be at central pattaya, but location close to a bathbus route is important.

1 hour ago, james247360 said:

Thanks for the replies. I've been looking Condo apartments from the Unixx and the Base. They have some nice views and good location. If anyone has good ideas what condo buildings to check out, feel free to suggest. Doesn't have to be at central pattaya, but location close to a bathbus route is important.

what if the baht bus route changes?  just sayin'....

5 hours ago, james247360 said:

A location close to a baht bus route is always a plus.  It's unlikely any current routes will be negatively changed.  Or eliminated.  Just sayin'...

16 hours ago, james247360 said:

Just a few on sale, but low rise Chateaudale/Thabali has it all..

On Thappraya road, hidden behind Fraser's and Indian by Nature restaurants

On 2/26/2018 at 5:37 PM, james247360 said:

I would avoid The Base and Unixx like the plague, if you plan to live there as opposed to a rental unit. They will be full of transient residents, Chinese and AirBnB renters. They are hotels not condos. You are right though make sure it is on a baht bus route. I would suggest going slightly out of town like Chateaudale mentioned above or the Axis, or the VTs (not VT6).