Arsenal

MiG16

Arsenal do my head in when they play like that.

When they should pass, they shoot into a body or two; when they should shoot they pass.

Then they turn a harmess defensive header into a scoring chance and they're pegged back.

Still, 3pts is 3pts.

I was disappointed with our defending for the goal - I've spent the whole season wondering why we don't do thumping headed clearances? Our defence never seems to head it away far and high. Carl J should have headed that punt straight back into the box and the less said about Chesney's concentration the better.

I was disappointed with our defending for the goal - I've spent the whole season wondering why we don't do thumping headed clearances? Our defence never seems to head it away far and high. Carl J should have headed that punt straight back into the box and the less said about Chesney's concentration the better.

Our defence is not organised. It hasn't been for years. If Bouldy can't/won't/isn't allowed to fix it, then he shouldn't be there.

Bring Donkey back!

Our defence is not organised. It hasn't been for years. If Bouldy can't/won't/isn't allowed to fix it, then he shouldn't be there.

Bring Donkey back!

I tend to agree. Bould has been a real disappointment. If Wenger has not allowed him to do the job then I still blame Bould - anyone in that position needs to man up and resign. Not saying that this is the position - who knows the real truth, you cant trust the press.

Maybe Vermaelen needs to have the captaincy taken away - he's been so lacking in influence this season and I can't see any other reason for it.

We've been playing like a mid table team but the gap to CL spots is doing anything other than widening - who knows what can be acheived if we find some self-belief/form. Bring on the Spurs game - hugerolleyes.gif

Bring Donkey back!

I tend to agree. Bould has been a real disappointment. If Wenger has not allowed him to do the job then I still blame Bould - anyone in that position needs to man up and resign. Not saying that this is the position - who knows the real truth, you cant trust the press.

Maybe Vermaelen needs to have the captaincy taken away - he's been so lacking in influence this season and I can't see any other reason for it.

We've been playing like a mid table team but the gap to CL spots is doing anything other than widening - who knows what can be acheived if we find some self-belief/form. Bring on the Spurs game - hugerolleyes.gif

Would have thought it was fairly obvious Bould isn't being allowed to do his job. Wenger simply isn't interested in the defense.

Roll on sunday as you say

Come on then fishboy.....how will ya stop the unstoppable? biggrin.png

Maybe we can't. Maybe we have to score five again.

Then you better hope we go down to ten men again. That fool Adebayor ruined our entire game plan with that stupid tackle. Up until then we were fine and you were very average. I'm presuming you saw the game so you know i'm rightthumbsup.gif

And the excuse for last season's 5 goal surrender is ..... ?

None, but atleast Arsenal are a fairly crap team now in a sharp decline so the past is the past and i don't care. Enjoy your mediocrity and please reply to my question on the chelsea thread mr santi.

None, but atleast Arsenal are a fairly crap team now in a sharp decline so the past is the past and i don't care. Enjoy your mediocrity and please reply to my question on the chelsea thread mr santi.

They conveniently slide past the sending off isn't it?

We will enjoy this one carms I think. smile.png

Form and ability often goes out the window in a derby. But they are a very average team, although i'd be happy to have Wilshire, Giroud and Cazorla.

Edited by carmine

Form and ability often goes out the window in a derby. But they are a very average team, although i'd be happy to have Wilshire, Giroud and Cazorla.

I prefer to look at their defence....cheesy.gif

Wilshire will be a good player for Utd one day I agree.wink.png

Oooh a derby at the pub team up the road, Arsenal "in sharp decline", tiny totts fans wanking themselves silly over Gareth Bale.

Trust me, carmine and smokie are shitting themselves, they'll be in hiding if they lose.

biggrin.png

Form and ability often goes out the window in a derby.

No it doesn't.

cheesy.gif

Oooh a derby at the pub team up the road, Arsenal "in sharp decline", tiny totts fans wanking themselves silly over Gareth Bale.

Trust me, carmine and smokie are shitting themselves, they'll be in hiding if they lose.

biggrin.png

No it doesn't.

cheesy.gif

Oh yeah....the table never lies.

We'll discuss this some more after the game Chicog.....you can be sure of that! biggrin.png

biggrin.png

No it doesn't.

cheesy.gif

No, were just expecting that fruit Wenger to instruct his players to take lumps out of Bale and Dembele because dirty is the only way your hackney marsh seconds have a hope of getting so much as a point. And ofcourse try and get someone sent off.

Atleast Pullis isn't such a blowhard hypocrit like Wenger. Oh yes and lets hope he doesn't spend the afternoon dressed in that knee length puffer jacket. <deleted> whats that all about!!??

• Like 2

biggrin.png

No it doesn't.

cheesy.gif

No, were just expecting that fruit Wenger to instruct his players to take lumps out of Bale and Dembele because dirty is the only way your hackney marsh seconds have a hope of getting so much as a point. And ofcourse try and get someone sent off.

Atleast Pullis isn't such a blowhard hypocrit like Wenger. Oh yes and lets hope he doesn't spend the afternoon dressed in that knee length puffer jacket. <deleted> whats that all about!!??

Ha Ha. That "puffer jacket" doesn't do much for Wenger's sartorial reputation.tongue.png

• Like 1

Jesus carmine, sounds like you're already planning the excuses. Have some faith in your team, will you?

thumbsup.gif