Arsenal

MiG16

Yes, I have been a bit of a bitch of late haven't I.

It's no disgreace to be bundled out of cups by the mighty Bayern Munich, Blackburn Rovers and Bradford Citytongue.png

Good to see Robben playing the greedy batard again.

Yes, I have been a bit of a bitch of late haven't I.

It's no disgreace to be bundled out of cups by the mighty Bayern Munich, Blackburn Rovers and Bradford Citytongue.png

Good to see Robben playing the greedy batard again.

Golly me! Bayern caught playing for time! Go for the miracle lads

Edited by SantiSuk

Must win for arsenal you have to win, as seeing United was unjustly knocked out and city not even able to win 1 out of 6, and chelsea going out early if you do not win tonight there will be one less champions league place for the english teams.tongue.png as of next season, so only 3 places to fight for, the two money clubs will buy there spots and united will earns theres, so spurs arsenal liverpool all have no hope.laugh.png

Interesting comment that. Where would that place end up?

Don't know mate maybe Turkeybiggrin.png but that is what i am hearing if a English side does not get to the qtr finals England get one less place.

thought that wenger got the team and tactics right and the team made a real positive statement after a piss poor period, the only thing is it after we beat fulham and you lose to swansea it''ll all be a little to late. but hey ho clap2.gif

All those who want me to remove nevs post for trolling say aye tongue.png

Trolling? Believe me getting one less place will happen, they hate the English at UEFA wink.png

biggrin.png Everyone hates you nev.

Hated Adored but never Ignored biggrin.png

thought that wenger got the team and tactics right and the team made a real positive statement after a piss poor period, the only thing is it after we beat fulham and you lose to swansea it''ll all be a little to late. but hey ho clap2.gif

You're about to find out why it's a miracle Wenger has managed to get CL every year while being distracted by midweek European football.

I can't think of anything I'd like more than the tiny totts smooth progression to the next round.

biggrin.png

You're about to find out why it's a miracle Wenger has managed to get CL every year while being distracted by midweek European football.

I can't think of anything I'd like more than the tiny totts smooth progression to the next round.

biggrin.png

Yeh its fun still having silverware to play for in march.biggrin.png

biggrin.png

Yeh its fun still having silverware to play for in march.biggrin.png

I'm kinda hoping you get to play Rubin or Zenit in the next round.

Edited by Chicog

sighhhhhh

Unlucky,good performance though against a top side.

yes but

if only

if only we had done better in the first leg

sighhhh.... again

biggrin.png

yeah yeah yeah coffee1.gif and what ever happens with our team, 4 sure we wont be left thinking,. if only our team/squad had shown a bit of backbone!!! w00t.gif

Edited by rijit

biggrin.png

yeah yeah yeah coffee1.gif and what ever happens with our team, 4 sure we wont be left thinking,. if only our team/squad had shown a bit of backbone!!! w00t.gif

I know exactly what you'll be thinking if you get overtaken by the worst squad Arsenal's ever had under Wenger.

thumbsup.gif

biggrin.png

I know exactly what you'll be thinking if you get overtaken by the worst squad Arsenal's ever had under Wenger.

thumbsup.gif

Good to see you finally realizing your teams shit!!!!thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Nice reminder that they aint in it no more. biggrin.png

Are the tiny totts still selling the commemorative DVD of "The one year we actually qualified for it"?

thumbsup.gif

Sunday football will let your manager nip off for Friday nights in gay Paree....wub.png

tongue.png

Are the tiny totts still selling the commemorative DVD of "The one year we actually qualified for it"?

thumbsup.gif

I see the bitterness that stems from a team in decline is emerging on the Arsenal thread.....

thumbsup.gif

Sunday football will let your manager nip off for Friday nights in gay Paree....wub.png

tongue.png

Not sure what's special about gay fridays in Paris Smokie. Perhaps you could enlighten us?

whistling.gif

Tough game this weekend for you and were there at the end of the month...is little jack Wilshire better or still sicknote?

I heard a rumour the other day that Wilshere is actually going to smile the day Arse win the league !!!

Don't be nasty...next thing Chicoq's going to come on here saying what a great guy he is and how much he does for charity