Arsenal

MiG16

I'm with Chicog on this - stick it on the rumours thread until it appears on www.arsenal.com

When you get qualitycheesy.gif broadsheets writing articles like its almost a done deal, then i reckoned its past the rumors stage,,,,and i'm trying really hard not to add 'unfortunately'w00t.gif

done deal bar the medical so i am led to believe !

the big Russian has also urged Wenger to go get Shrek. not that i am that bothered about signing the gob <deleted> scouse pikey, but Wenger maybe just might get a tune out of him and it would be great to see especially if RVP has one of his sick note years. whistling.gif

Edited by tigerfish

I mentioned pennant on another thread and how he 'sat a x up' really well, i was thinking of others that were good at it, and one that came 2 mind was 'wee georgie ???? scottish right? winger, 4 your mob, in the late 60's and maybe into the early 70's, lovely little player,What was his surname ?????

the big Russian has also urged Wenger to go get Shrek. not that i am that bothered about signing the gob <deleted> scouse pikey, but Wenger maybe just might get a tune out of him and it would be great to see especially if RVP has one of his sick note years. whistling.gif

Thing is, Higuain just ain't that good.wink.png

I mentioned pennant on another thread and how he 'sat a x up' really well, i was thinking of others that were good at it, and one that came 2 mind was 'wee georgie ???? scottish right? winger, 4 your mob, in the late 60's and maybe into the early 70's, lovely little player,What was his surname ?????

Armstrong?? He was English I think.

Armstrong?? He was English I think.

AHH thats it, and yeah just goggled him and ure right he was English, sad to hear he's dead now though!!!!.

Arsenal are ready to hijack Barcelona’s move for Chelsea striker Fernando Torres.

The La Liga champions had lined up a £17 million bid for the Blues striker – who scored 22 goals in all competitions last season.

But Sports Direct News has learned the Gunners are ready to rival their Catalan counterparts and make an offer of their own.

Could he fit into Arsenals slick style of play?

Arsenal haven't played slick football for a few seasons now. They grind out wins:D

Yes, 5-2 wins usually.

whistling.gif

It all sells....Cavani tales are the worst.

Mind you have bought the new sicknote. biggrin.png

We bought Vieira off his sickbed.

And he was a better player than you've had since Danny Blanchflower (with the medals to prove it).

biggrin.png

It all sells....Cavani tales are the worst.

Mind you have bought the new sicknote. Posted Image

We bought Vieira off his sickbed.

And he was a better player than you've had since Danny Blanchflower (with the medals to prove it).

Posted Image

Personally I rated Vieira....great player....was a joy to see him leave.

We'll see how Sandro and Paulinho get on next season. :D

How's Jack by the way?....Waiting in the treatment room to welcome your new striker? :lol:

You are a strirrer aren't ya Smokie.... Lets see how much noise you make once we actually start playing.... What was it, 5:2 last time? :D

I'm sure there's an equivalent video from the tiny totts but it will be about 90 seconds long and all the goals will be from Monkey boy.

thumbsup.gif

http://vimeo.com/69360936

Atleast it wouldn't be like watching a game with the volume turned off. laugh.png

Yes, I have to admit the tiny totts know how to make a noise.

cheesy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xOnBc30qbq4

• Like 1