Arsenal

MiG16

What about the Arteta position Chic? Top class DFM or BTBM as much a priority as the striker addition was IMO.

I see that Kedhira's agent is reportedly saying that there has been zilch contact from Arsenal or Chelsea. I would have thought that the guy has to be on the move with the arrival of Tony Kroos at Real. If Kedhira couldn't get much game time last season then he's going to get even less next. With one year left on his contract at Real, something has to give.

Keeper (experienced older guy) should be much easier to find.

What with our special relationship we'll probably have first refusal.................gawd this beer is good!

What about the Arteta position Chic? Top class DFM or BTBM as much a priority as the striker addition was IMO.

I see that Kedhira's agent is reportedly saying that there has been zilch contact from Arsenal or Chelsea. I would have thought that the guy has to be on the move with the arrival of Tony Kroos at Real. If Kedhira couldn't get much game time last season then he's going to get even less next. With one year left on his contract at Real, something has to give.

What with our special relationship we'll probably have first refusal.................gawd this beer is good!

Yep. If you can't compete at the top, might as well just get pissed.

smile.png

Yes, I had some nice beers with a very delicious brunch today, pork and crackling included.

This ramadhan isn't half so bad.

biggrin.png

Meanwhile, Arsenal have been on the fringes for about the last 10 years.

Whose complaining?

Arsenal contenders? Or will they come 4th again?

And fiddle about in the early stages of the CL.

They need to stick their neck out and spend some wonga or it will be same old.

Looks like the bean counters have got Arsene by the short and curlies.

Either that, or his expansive style of football is not matched by the expansive style of his wallet.

facepalm.gif

Whose complaining?

Either that, or his expansive style of football is not matched by the expansive style of his wallet.

facepalm.gif

Go play elsewhere troll

Whose complaining?

facepalm.gif

Go play elsewhere troll

It's not trolling, it's the truth.

Arsene has lost Khedira and Remy, and his effort last season with Suarez was token.

Your team SS, no disrespect. Give us your solutions. Happy to see Arsenal do well.

Whose complaining?

facepalm.gif

Go play elsewhere troll

Do what I do and block the idiot, all he does is full up every thread with rubbish.

You can actually follow the conversations once you block his nonsense.

Ignore P45 and you can hear your own voice loud and clear. smile.png

Nothing like a good old gossip over a nice cup of tea is there?

( chicog is a champion of human rights btw for arabs and russians and is seeking the truth. cheesy.gif )

Needs to get his knickers and curlers sorted.

It seems Wenger game 16-year old Christ Willock a run out at Borehamwood. He doesn't do that with most of the kids so must rate him very highly. And English to boot.

Borehamwood-v-Arsenal-Pre-Season-Friendl

A fleet-footed youngster capable of playing as an advanced midfielder as well as on either wing or up front, Chris was named player of the tournament at a recent youth competition and made his first start for the U18s, as a left-winger, against Manchester City in February 2013. He will expect to be a mainstay for the U16s this season, and, if he continues his progression, could make further appearances for the elder age group.

Seems it runs in the family.

Willock is one of three footballing brothers. His younger brother Joe also plays for Arsenal, while his older brother Matthew plays for Manchester United.
Edited by Chicog

All four Emirates Cup games are on at 8 and 10pm Thailand next weekend.

The Arsenal games kick off at 10.

And they are all being broadcast on True sport if anyone still has it.

thumbsup.gif

Edited by Chicog

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/B1806B0F4C1104622551520690176_20dce8c2244.1.2.4471706626240306770.mp4?versionId=hnmIlMm9qlD_Ech04m2a8NSCVU3FBfdj

I don't get why professional footballers can be so obsessed with another team, makes them look so pathetic !

You would have thought that the management would have had a word after the last time, just sums the club up really sad.png

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

That plus the fans. All these intense local rivalries in football amount to no more than stupid tribalism, a feature of underdeveloped cultures. Some seem to think it's part of the spirit of football.

• Like 1

That plus the fans. All these intense local rivalries in football amount to no more than stupid tribalism, a feature of underdeveloped cultures. Some seem to think it's part of the spirit of football.

Agree.

Support your team, OK fine.

But I don't like this tribalism thing.

Good news though. thumbsup.gif Sunderland Fans raise money for Newcastle Fans going to New Zealand to support their club and get caught up in this fkcing Ukraine-Russia mess.

"...I don't get why professional footballers can be so obsessed with another team, makes them look so pathetic !..."

There's a certain irony to that. Same could maybe be said for some of the posters who frequent this thread...lol rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

"...I don't get why professional footballers can be so obsessed with another team, makes them look so pathetic !..."

There's a certain irony to that. Same could maybe be said for some of the posters who frequent this thread...lol rolleyes.gif

Uh. oh. Looks like we've got an intellectual twister on our hands.

Let me know when Arsenal beat Chelsea in the Prem. biggrin.png

And when they progress further in the Champione Liga.

Yep. I know you don't like Spurs.

coffee1.gif