Arsenal

MiG16

It is rather a laugh innit.

I suspect that Sutton might be whispering in the old bill's ear to move it to Selhurst Park.

If the old bill move it, they can still cash in I believe.

I think that's their equivalent of the prawn sandwich ring, 12 quid to get in normally!

Edited by Chicog
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Chicog said:

Dismal performance from start to finish.

No teamwork, misplaced passes galore, 2-0 down before they knew it and never had enough going forward to salvage it.

That was just crappy day at the office.

A lot more crappy days in store for the gooners this season. 8th. Final nail in the career for the "messiah" If Claude Puel finnishes Soton in top 10 and wins that cup. He will be in the running. 

2 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

A lot more crappy days in store for the gooners this season. 8th. Final nail in the career for the "messiah" If Claude Puel finnishes Soton in top 10 and wins that cup. He will be in the running. 

What are you dribbling on about?

52 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Wenger finnishes outside Europe he steps down and hands reigns to Puel.

I would think Sol "i am going to be thest manager ever" Campbell would be a great candidate to replace Wenger

So it seems the touts found a loophole - Sutton half-season season tickets are 59 quid, so they started buying them up to get in the ballot.

Fortunately, the club spotted it and have now said that only season ticket holders who had their season tickets prior to the draw will be in the ballot.

Result!

Just a shame they didn't keep it quiet until they actually did the ballot. Could have made some nice money and taken it out of the pockets of some real scum.

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

Yh and you need a new manager. 

Sorry I don't understand what you're rambling on about, do you two just sit around getting pished all day, jerk each other off then try and be funny on the internet?

25 minutes ago, Chicog said:

Sorry I don't understand what you're rambling on about, do you two just sit around getting pished all day, jerk each other off then try and be funny on the internet?

Your am Arsenal fan and clearly you need a new direction. How hards that to understand? But on a side note where you from? Watford?

Just so I know who I'm talking to, which one are you two members of?

MIGHTY RED
(Recommended for ages 4-11 Years)

If you've got a 4-11 year old Reds fan then this Membership is everything you need to keep them happy including a fantastic pack full of LFC goodies worth over £24.00 and surprises and opportunities all season long.

Mighty Red Members have the possibility of being offered a mascot place or to attend a Members only soccer school run by LFC coaches! They also receive a birthday and Christmas card from the club and can enter all of the Members only competitions that are run throughout the season. Check out the Experiences page to see what we’ve done over the last season!

TEEN RED
(Recommended for ages 12-16 Years)

Teen Red Membership is designed for loyal fans aged 12-16 years of age and includes an exclusive membership pack and access to over 10,000 tickets for every Premier League home game. Teen Red members also receive a birthday and Christmas card from the club, 10% discount in our official Club stores and in our online store, a quarterly digital magazine, access to once in a lifetime competitions, and more.

Your am Arsenal fan and clearly you need a new direction. How hards that to understand? But on a side note where you from? Watford?

Christ on a bike, English really isn't your strong point is it?

:cheesy:

3 hours ago, Chicog said:

Every now and again you are funny but I'm noticing your or you're getting a bit tired I'm sensing your/you're a bit like Wenger, promises so much yet delivers very little

The your is  my personal comment to the t-Wat that likes to mark english work in his free time.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chicog said:

They are the football forums two new trolls and not very good ones at that.  You're probably right as to how they spend their day.

53 minutes ago, carmine said:

They are the football forums two new trolls and not very good ones at that.  You're probably right as to how they spend their day.

Carmine you like to assign that word to people and the irony is you are simply that and I'm not going to use that daft word. Everyone likes to wind each other up and no one is forced to read/comment. 

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

Carmine you like to assign that word to people and the irony is you are simply that and I'm not going to use that daft word. Everyone likes to wind each other up and no one is forced to read/comment. 

Run and along and play with your Teen red chum, there's a good lad.

Aye, but it's also good to read some serious comments occasionally, not just 'i can piss higher than you' comments .

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Aye, but it's also good to read some serious comments occasionally, not just 'i can piss higher than you' comments .

100% agree but those discussions seem rare. I saw a few Sterling bashers on your thread but I doubt we will see that too often with how your attacking options are looking now.

34 minutes ago, smokie36 said:

Sterling is an absolute handful....he just needs to work on the delivery or shooting aspect of his game.

I'd have him in our team for sure.

Really?  Who would you drop?  If were at full strength that is?  I don't think his stats would stack up.

I'm basing this one on what i believe would be our line up, with an attacking three of Dele, Dembele and Eriksen....no chance if i was picking our strongest starting eleven.

Won't continue with this discussion as its not our thread:smile:

Edited by carmine

7 hours ago, carmine said:

Really?  Who would you drop?  If were at full strength that is?  I don't think his stats would stack up.

I'm basing this one on what i believe would be our line up, with an attacking three of Dele, Dembele and Eriksen....no chance if i was picking our strongest starting eleven.

Won't continue with this discussion as its not our thread:smile:

A great impact player imho....he keeps defences on their toes.

Best against quality opposition playing a high line....so you may be right as we have the answer to that already.