Bangkok's seedy side - where sex with an 83 year old and a young boy is available on the street for 300 baht

webfact

54 minutes ago, patrick1968 said:

no I don't have any intention to ask ....:coffee1: 

Ask or wish - doesnt matter as it is all up to you....:coffee1:

On 3/1/2018 at 12:21 PM, NCC1701A said:

Not to make light of a serious subject, but I am sure I have some 83 year Thai ladies that are my next door neighbors here in my "village" in Hua Hin that would pay me 300 baht. And this is a very conservative place and they have a ton of cash. :cheesy:

They just had some lessons from the recently arrested 'Russian sex cult' and would like you to be their guinea pig?

• Sad 1

On 01/03/2018 at 3:44 PM, Happyman58 said:

Age has no barriers Just check the 83 year olds pulse when you are have sex with her to see if she is still alive Then no pulse recomend  mouth to mouth 

If there is no pulse your laughing, you won’t have to pay her the 300 baht after.

• 6 months later...
On 3/1/2018 at 11:21 AM, NCC1701A said:

Not to make light of a serious subject, but I am sure I have some 83 year Thai ladies that are my next door neighbors here in my "village" in Hua Hin that would pay me 300 baht. And this is a very conservative place and they have a ton of cash. :cheesy:

I say go for it.a couple of weeks hard work and you can drag them down the gold shop,then a month later down the BMW showroom.then if your really good at it go view a nice condo.oh but remember to use a rubber as you don't want any of them getting a bun in the oven...on the serious side of things,yes this happens all over the world and just shows how low some animals will to get self satisfaction.

8 hours ago, happy chappie said:

I say go for it.a couple of weeks hard work and you can drag them down the gold shop,then a month later down the BMW showroom.then if your really good at it go view a nice condo.oh but remember to use a rubber as you don't want any of them getting a bun in the oven...on the serious side of things,yes this happens all over the world and just shows how low some animals will to get self satisfaction.

Like they say. 

They dont tell.

They dont yell.

They dont swell.

And they're as grateful as hell.

Edited by dallen52

• 1 month later...
On 2/28/2018 at 8:21 PM, NCC1701A said:

It's good that you're not making light of a serious situation - that shows a lot of class.

Edited by JimmyJ

On 3/1/2018 at 5:44 PM, scorecard said:

My 65 YO female Thai neighbour has a German husband who comes and goes frequently.

When he's away her young Thai toyboy moves in, and, from the comments of the local women) he's hot.

He probably enjoys the view from the video camera ha ha ha

• Haha 1

On 3/1/2018 at 2:59 PM, joecoolfrog said:

Im guessing the area is Chinatown , I knew one chap who enjoyed picking up pregnant women there. I understand though that the scene has diminished a great deal in recent years , certainly 1000+ ' regulars ' seems to be somewhat of an exageration.

Are you guys telling me they cleaned up the maitri chit area? I havent been back since 2013. Sanam Luang I am guessing was cleaned up for a while, but what about those neighboring small streets?

And again, Maitri Chit... Any info appreciated

The way they gather these facts: send someone to stumble across drooling beggars. Have him offer a free condom and ask if they would ever offer sex to stay alive. Yes? How much? Gotcha. How old are you? "Sex worker, 83, on offer for 300b."

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mac98 said:

The way they gather these facts: send someone to stumble across drooling beggars. Have him offer a free condom and ask if they would ever offer sex to stay alive. Yes? How much? Gotcha. How old are you? "Sex worker, 83, on offer for 300b."

A lot of experience to a well discounted price - it may have something to do with that it doesnt include a comfy bed, a rain shower and clean towels - With other Words 300thb means you get what you see on spot....:shock1:

On 3/1/2018 at 11:21 AM, NCC1701A said:

You lucky bugger!

On 3/1/2018 at 1:33 PM, agudbuk said:
On 3/1/2018 at 1:08 PM, Happyman58 said:
oh i get its only ex pats that use hookers. Well next time i am down at the Irish pub and see all the married Thai ladies offering there services to Thai men for extra money for home i will pretend they are farang  because i know that thais dont  do that kinda stuff

I have never been to the area in the evenings but from what I have been told by Thai people the street sex scene at night in the Rattanakosin area is mostly Thai customers.

yea, it is mainly thai customers, but i have seen foreigners 'dating' the homeless and mentally ill in my area.

On 3/1/2018 at 3:33 PM, roo860 said:

Great headline!emoji23.png

If you like 83yr olds, 300bt is pretty cheap!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Wait how do I get there? Where abouts is this 83 year old again? 

<deleted>, <deleted> , <deleted>! But in all seriousness how is legislation gonna protect these people without housing and funding they can’t do shit for them and making laws to stop them from earning any money at all will probably be worse than taking a throbbing meat sickle up the jaxy!