Swiss paedophile in Thailand jailed for 16 years

webfact

11 hours ago, poanoi said:

som nam na,

but i think a circumcision without sedation is in order too

Bit odd suggesting a circumcision?  Maybe you meant castration?

Anyway he has been caught, found guilty and is now in prison.  Justice as it should be.

4 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Bit odd suggesting a circumcision?  Maybe you meant castration?

Anyway he has been caught, found guilty and is now in prison.  Justice as it should be.

i meant circumcision, i tried to watch a movie clip about it,

i have never seen anything scarier

There is a reason most of our home countries, thankfully, have laws allowing prosecution of pedophiles, even when the offense happens in another county.

It's because they understand that in countries like Thailand, it's either accepted, a blind eye is turned, and almost never prosecuted.

It's sad but a true fact that the Thai's really don't care about this crime, thankfully 'most' of us do!

This is so disturbing and sick. Thailand cannot be a haven for these types of predators, but these cases keep hitting the news. I think the next step may be overreaction.

Pedophilia is not only a sickness of the mind, it is also an extreme chemical imbalance of the body, similar to men who can only obtain sexual gratification by rape.

I once had a lady friend who was a doctor and she explained to me that even if Pedophiles are castrated, that still does not cure them, the urges are still strong and no cures.  There are no easy solutions for eradicating pedophilia from society, even females can be Pedophiles although it`s much less common in women. Also there are no set stereotypical types for Pedophiles, they can be of any age, any race, male or female and are literally everywhere.

The only certain ways to deal with it once certain people start displaying they have pedophilic tendencies is either incarcerate for life or execute them.