Audi releases flagship model in Thailand

webfact

Audi releases flagship model in Thailand

By The Nation

91a82c9256ec4b2254dd4e714f093934.jpeg

Audi has again expanded its portfolio in the Thai market with the launch of its A8 L flagship model in Pattaya on Monday night.

The new 340-horsepower A8 L is available in two trims – Premium priced at Bt6.799 million and Prestige priced at Bt7.999 million.

Krisada Lamsam, president and CEO of Audi Thailand, said the company sold 610 luxury vehicles in its maiden year in 2017.

“This is the all-new A8 which is a revolutionary vehicle in itself with an array of digital technology and modern styling,” he said, “Apart from the latest technologies, it also gives customers a new motoring experience led by the highest levels of comfort and convenience.”

The company plans to grow sales by 100 per cent this year, he said, setting a target of 1,200 units.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30340400

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-03-07

8 hours ago, HAKAPALITA said:

What a silly name, reminds me of a Super Market.

Nothing cheap and nasty in Audi market.

The only car I've ever driven which frightened the Shit out of me was an Audi A4 with a 1.9 VW diesel. Drove it on the Autobahn in 2010.

Edited by lagavulin1
Date wrong.

Does anyone remember the Audi Quattro? , virtually every one in the UK suffered a crash in its first year. There was nothing wrong with the car just the drivers forgetting that four wheel drive does not make you immune to the laws of physics on a wet road. The new A8 at 8m baht should go down a treat with our beloved hiso community, for me, stick to my Ford.

18 hours ago, PJPom said:

Does anyone remember the Audi Quattro? , virtually every one in the UK suffered a crash in its first year. There was nothing wrong with the car just the drivers forgetting that four wheel drive does not make you immune to the laws of physics on a wet road. The new A8 at 8m baht should go down a treat with our beloved hiso community, for me, stick to my Ford.

best car I've ever driven, and on the autobahns in every kind of weather. Never knew anybody that crashed one.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jinners said:

you are right, VW own them but your negativity a bit like saying Jaguar is a pile of rubbish as it's owned by Tata.

Having been a Audi/BMW owner for quite a few years in another life, I can tell you for me, the Audi quattro is one of the pinnacles of car engineering achievements.

2018 Jaguar F-PACE 25t Premium Ventura CA

You are right, jaguar now knows how to make mazda cx5....

• Confused 1

On 3/8/2018 at 4:23 PM, HAKAPALITA said:

Nice,thats when you paid for Quality, now an Accord is better or at least the same Robots chucked them together

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Porsche are extensively assembled/built by robots, same as most rides, but it is the engineering tech being assembled that counts...:stoner:

Now who designed Aston Martins W12 engine..

Now who won Le-Mans 24 hour race in a diesel..Hmmmm.....:smile: