Best Internet Soi Threpprasit

nspec

Apologies if the answer is already posted here somewhere but I've been unable to find anything recent.

Which is the best internet provider for Soi Threpprasit area, Thrappaya end? House not condo, if anyone has any suggestions.............

I'd suggest asking neighbors what service they subscribe to, and if they have ongoing issues.

From previous posts here on ThaiVisa, Pattaya area is served by a couple of "Cable TV" Internet", "Phone Co." wired Internet, and the usual Mobile Internet providers. So asking neighbors should give you an good idea of what people are using and how dependable each service is being.

Phone Co. wired service requires a 12-month commitment (sometimes pre-paid). "Cable TV" Internet providers will generally allow month-to-month agreements. Mobile Internet via Personal 3G/4G/LTE HotSpots device or 3G/4G/LTE SIM-based Router are quick and portable if you need to move.

I have lived in soi 6 Thepprasit for many years and been with 3BB when their basic package was 2mbps. Very happy with their service, now I have basic fibre optic package and can highly recommend. Best rates and best service.

Edited by rickjza
  • Like 1