Farang with ants in his pants! Or rather....no ants!

webfact

2 minutes ago, Argus Tuft said:

Why do you continue to bait Colin and attack his wife? 

You seem to be intent on escalating your bitching session.  Poor form.

Grow up.

Its all in good spirit buddy, it obviously been going both ways, its a forum, comments and replies, u know...not sure what you mean by bitching session though, i’ ve had a wide smile hung up on my face reading/ replying on this topic in case u havent noticed :cheesy:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Anyway....

Time for me to leave Adam and his ants alone, so he can pursue his social media superstar, comedian, ambitions, and replenish his ant supply....

Good luck Adam, my Prince Charming.....

And miaowwwwww.......

Edited by imaderbyfan
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

you do understand that this guy probably appeals to a different demographic right? anyways this is pointless. 

i defer to your brother in law, his mates and colilineils wife on all things thai. 

sadly, i have other things to do and will stop beating my head against the wall of indignation and ignorance.

as for you time on the ground here, much like your tv like and post count, they amount to nothing, but i understand you feel they give you credibility.

TVF gives no one credibility 555 and i was simply making the point as was being baited as knowing nothing about thailand when in fact i've lived here longer than my home country and have never heard of this 'comedian' and neither have any of the thais i showed him to get it?

14 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

miaow, that fellow in your profile pic looks familiar, have you perhaps been on the news recently?

Not sure what u may be refering to , but nope, never been in the news, not that im aware of anyway 555

Edited by Miaow
Mispelling

On 19/3/2561 at 2:28 PM, abrahamzvi said:

In my view (which some would consider wrong) the Thai authorities would be absolutely right if they refused his naturalization application....

I respect your view, though, I'm sure you would I agree that I at least deserve a chance according to Thai Law.   And according to Thai law I qualify.  Thanks!   

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

are you the ant guy?

I am the guy in the clip, yes sir.  I'm here to look for my medication and to say that I loved all of the comments.  Thailand is a great place and I hope you will help make it even better.  Thanks.  -Udom Suksanaih  (yes, that is the name that appears in my passport.)  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Farang Muang Phrae said:

I am the guy in the clip, yes sir.  I'm here to look for my medication and to say that I loved all of the comments.  Thailand is a great place and I hope you will help make it even better.  Thanks.  -Udom Suksanaih  (yes, that is the name that appears in my passport.)  

haha. ok. forgive my earlier comments as i had no idea that it was a joke. the way the article portrayed it was that it was serious. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Farang Muang Phrae said:

You've been here so long and you still use the insulting term Farang?

Can we refer to you as the slope ant eater?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, overherebc said:

Ha ha ha!  Yes, you may call me the slope ant eater, though that is a bit more insulting than Farang.  Believe it or not, I work for a company called Farang Muang Phrae.  It isn't really an insulting term, it can be but then again any term can be insulting.  I certainly don't mean to insult you here by using it.  Sorry if I did.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HooHaa said:

and now you are being obtuse. 

i am merely pointing out that this is not a one off mad rant that is incomprehensible to the natives.

I am pointing out that he is not unknown and has a following of sorts among a number of people (local  - - as in thai local) that are not unaware, and not unappreciative of what he does.

thai visa wrote yet another post without proper background that panders to the misery and schadenfreude that gains them ad traffic and the general populace of wretched gits that have chosen to settle here with their wives as their sole point of contact to the local world have jumped upon it with vigor, assuming stances of righteous indignation over the actions of a person who actually is a contributing member of the local community and whose humor seems to be appreciated by at least some of those able to understand it.

this is classic thai visa,  throw in a hooker, a katoey, and a story of infidelity and lost savings and its another good money day.

It does seem like they could have done a bit better job with this story.  It was just for fun anyway and clearly the many people that viewed it enjoyed it.  thanks.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

Just surprised that there are slips printed in Thai, I presumed it would all be done in person verbally.

no mate. around my area they have kids come around and dish them out. printed on normal paper in black and white and they come back a few hours later to pick them up with the stake. the book is run by the bib. they always payout no probs too if you get lucky. but hey the bookie always wins eh ; )

7 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Slope is an ethnic slur.  Slurs insinuate something, in this case shape of eye.

Farang is a borrow word originating in Persia from Frank, during the crusades coming to mean Christian, and today meaning Caucasian, nothing is insinuated, it is not an ethnic slur.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Gambling is illegal in Thailand 

not true. they have a lottery(gambling) you can also bet at the races legally due to the royal families close connections with the british royal family in the past and subsequent kings loving horse racing. just so you know

I'm sorry you feel that way and maybe you'd have a different perspective if the story had been written differently.   Anyway, I'm not convinced I made a fool of myself. 

Your sure are a gentleman, this country actually needs more farang like you... anyway, i had to buy these at the market tonite...555

IMG_3590.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

11 minutes ago, Miaow said:

I’ll have to agree with u on that one, i prefer cheetos to ants stuff, although cheetos arent my favorite 

ant's got more protein though i'm guessing. cheetos are shit food but great to eat. also not my favourite. whenever i have UK friends come over i have them bring me quavers, nice n spicy nik naks and skips. seven are selling spicy cheese lays now and ham and cheese sandwich lays 555. they're not bad

1 hour ago, Kieran00001 said:

Slope is an ethnic slur.  Slurs insinuate something, in this case shape of eye.

Farang is a borrow word originating in Persia from Frank, during the crusades coming to mean Christian, and today meaning Caucasian, nothing is insinuated, it is not an ethnic slur.

Anus is the correct medical term for as--ole.

However if I call someone an anus it's meant as an insult.

It's just said in a more acceptable way.

21 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Anus is the correct medical term for as--ole.

However if I call someone an anus it's meant as an insult.

It's just said in a more acceptable way.

Sure, but some using Farang in an insulting way does not make the term Farang inherently offensive, like the term slope is, and that is what was implied.

1 hour ago, Happy enough said:

not true. they have a lottery(gambling) you can also bet at the races legally due to the royal families close connections with the british royal family in the past and subsequent kings loving horse racing. just so you know

Lottery is not gambling it is a number game... 

11 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Sure, but some using Farang in an insulting way does not make the term Farang inherently offensive, like the term slope is, and that is what was implied.

I never use it, I refer to non Thai people as expats unless they are complete A--oles.