Chinese woman defecates in Bangkok taxi, refuses to pay clean up charge

snoop1130

1 hour ago, utalkin2me said:

I flew on a Chinese airline, and I was so surprised. People were bumping into me and invading personal space as if I was not there. I’ve never seen anything like it. I can only imagine on a street in China it’s 100 times worse. When I get on a jam packed bts in Bangkok for example it isn’t even bad at all. Chinese just don’t know how to do personal space somehow. 

Professor Pigeon said recently. "When China awakes from its slumber; the whole world will shake."

7 minutes ago, Grumpy Duck said:

I can sympathize with the woman. At my age when my gut tells me a dump is coming, I have less than a minute to get to the can. No asking for a minute & half. Nature takes its course

Of course this is where drinkers of quality wine have the edge; save the corks.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Grumpy Duck said:

I can sympathize with the woman. At my age when my gut tells me a dump is coming, I have less than a minute to get to the can. No asking for a minute & half. Nature takes its course 

Is this a "need to know" or a "want to know"? :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Thian said:

So if i do that in a mall there's no law to make me pay? I don't believe it, guess that policeman doesn't know the law.

The OP explained that the officer said that there was no law to cover what she did in a taxi, not in a mall.

I am sure it could be classed as common assault, or Offensive behavior, and worth a nice fine and cost of repair or cleaning, in line with sitting on statue or temple wall! I would have at least taken the officers number and lodged a complaint, perhaps even driven to the police box/station and asked to speak to the officer in charge instead of the beat bobby,

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

How do they not have a flexible law that can be applied to this?

They do. It's actually illegal to dump toxic waste in Thailand. Alternatively, Article 44, could be revoked, as it gives the PM power "to prevent any act that undermines public peace" - as this incident clearly did.

Or, along with the recently-proposed plan to issue foreign visitors with identity wrist bands, Chinese tourists could be allocated free disposable bedpans and loo rolls.

• Haha 1

Well there is a fine for touching women's breasts at Songkran 200 K and 10 years jail 

But shit in a cab no problem 

I travel alot I mean alot and every time I come back to bkk the chinese pheasants at the airport are woeful I'm surprised I haven't seen a cow or a duck or maybe a pig with their  hand luggage at immigration

Most of these people come on the no pay holiday that is  another story?? 

18 hours ago, Happy enough said:

she may have had food poisoning or something (or she could have just been a chinese main lander) but she should have paid to have it cleaned. that's rotten

**i'm actually surprised there is no kind of fine for that. probably is but if she was being one of the shouty rude chinese types then the BIB probably just wanted out of there.

**if i remember correctly if you puke or anything like that in a london cab they have a set charge of 100 pounds or something for his loss of earnings and to clean the cab

You are right about having a fixed fine for defecating in a London cab but I am not sure of the cost. 

I had an incident in mainland China  some years ago.  I was on my way back to Guangzhou in a taxi with my interpreter who on this occasion was an attractive university graduate.  Clearly something I had had for lunch (it was now about 9.00pm) was dodgy and I had an overwhelming need to use a toilet.  We were in farming country and no-where near any facilities.  Eventually I couldn't hold on any longer and asked my interpreter to get the taxi driver to pull over.  Everyone apart from me had a wide smile on their faces and as I got out of the cab the driver handed me a toilet roll.  I was grateful for that.

I wasn't going to do it on the roadside and staggered off into a field.  It was pitch black and I couldn't see anything.  After a few yards I stopped and squatted down.  As I was half way through the dump I heard a rustling behind me and it suddenly dawned on me how exposed I was.  All was hanging out and I couldn't stop but there was obviously something closing in and it was almost definitely a snake.  I have never been so "shit" scared in all of my life.  God knows what the taxi driver and my young friend thought as I appeared from the field still pulling up my trouser and running for my life.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

How do they not have a flexible law that can be applied to this?

In the UK they use  "breach of the peace" if they want to charge you with anything, Thailand

just hasn't caught up yet. I actually find that surprising as they could use the "breach of the peace" as an

excuse for making up their own laws.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bangkoken said:

I may never eat another meal in a Chinese restaurant or any where else for that matter. 

What about in an "all you can eat" buffet full of Chinese people?:cheesy:

Edited by possum1931

she probably should have said something sooner about how badly she needed to use the bathroom.. or used the bathroom at terminal 21 before getting into the taxi.

I would pay for the clean up unless I felt that the taxi driver didn't take my warnings seriously and took his sweet ass time about getting me to a bathroom.

I know I've told this story before on here, but a farang co-worker and I asked one of our Thai co-workers who had worked some years in the hotel industry why Indians were not welcome at some hotels. He bristled at being reminded and said in a tone of semi-outrage:

"Because! They shit on the bed! They shit on the floor in the room! They don't want to use toilet! In my hotel we accept Indians, the boss he don't care, but nobody want them in the hotel!

My farang co-worker and I both really cracked up but we shook our heads, we just thought he was another hopelessly prejudiced against Indians Thai guy. Looking it up on the net I found that Indian government themselves had launched a public awareness campaign in rural areas about the health hazards of shitting on the floor in one's house.

4 hours ago, elektrified said:

There was a video taken from the CCTV cameras of a Chinese girl in her 20's defecating on the grounds of Wat Rong Khun (White Temple) in Chiang Rai posted about a year ago. The girl did not appear ill. In fact she even produced toilet paper from her purse to wipe her ass. That resulted in Chinese tourists being "supervised" when they visited this iconic tourist location. They complained bitterly and eventually they weren't supervised anymore.

I think it's disgusting and that they should be fined for such behavior.

The artist announced then he would build separate facilities for the Chinese at the White Temple. He never did that but an entrance fee of 80 baht followed.

So none of the posters here have ever had diarrhea? No one suffers from irritable bowel syndrome? It goes across races and nationalities, so I really don't know what the person being Chinese has got to do with this.

The woman must have been dreadfully embarrassed. It's hardly something she got into the cab planning to do. And there are no service stations on that stretch.

Rather than demanding she clean up her `accident', the driver could have shown his humanity by driving her to her destination so she could clean up in dignity rather than humiliating her by demanding a clean up fee -- and we have no idea how much that was -- on the spot, calling a policeman and dumping her - embarrassed and soiled -- on the side of the road when she refused.

I wouldn't want to pay a jerk like that either.

Had the person showed empathy rather than hostility, we wouldn't even know about this.

26 minutes ago, chatette said:

So none of the posters here have ever had diarrhea? No one suffers from irritable bowel syndrome? It goes across races and nationalities, so I really don't know what the person being Chinese has got to do with this.

The woman must have been dreadfully embarrassed. It's hardly something she got into the cab planning to do. And there are no service stations on that stretch.

Rather than demanding she clean up her `accident', the driver could have shown his humanity by driving her to her destination so she could clean up in dignity rather than humiliating her by demanding a clean up fee -- and we have no idea how much that was -- on the spot, calling a policeman and dumping her - embarrassed and soiled -- on the side of the road when she refused.

I wouldn't want to pay a jerk like that either.

Had the person showed empathy rather than hostility, we wouldn't even know about this.

a few things here. how do you know she soiled herself? she may well have dropped her load in the taxi. so now the cab can't work whilst the mess gets cleaned up and she refused to pay anything towards the cleaning. she could have went to any open shop on asok. show empathy? she shit in his taxi . . . 

• Like 1

one of my mates puked in my car before. i swear i couldn't get rid of the smell. tried everything. ended up selling it
Did the buyer notice why you were selling??[emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

Sent from my HUAWEI KII-L21 using Tapatalk