Foreign man in Pattaya suffers painful penis injury inflicted by braces wearing girlfriend

snoop1130

A post criticizing the ThaiVisa News Team (and reply to same) has been removed from this thread.

From the Forum Rules:

The ThaiVisa News Team gathers and disseminates news bulletins from Thai and International sources, and republishes them in the News Forums for our members' information and enjoyment. Our News Team works hard to bring quality content to the News Forums, and should be respected for their efforts.
Comments such as "slow news day" or "clickbait headline" are neither respectful nor welcome on the forum, and will be considered as troll comments and removed and the offending poster warned and/or suspended accordingly.
Except as otherwise indicated in the byline, news bulletins are reprinted verbatim from a mass media source which has given TV permission to use its feed. 
Original articles, especially in the Thai press, often have grammatical mistakes or misspellings. ThaiVisa is not responsible for these nor does ThaiVisa have the rights to alter content it is reprinting from another source. Similarly, ThaiVisa is not responsible for any opinions reflected  or quoted in reprinted news stories.

5 hours ago, mamypoko said:

Could have been worse. She could have had epilepsy .

That reminds me of a story told by a nurse I was going out with many years ago.

She worked in the ER and one night a young guy gets admitted with his privates lacerated to pieces, we are talking hanging by a thread. About 30 minutes later, a young lady gets admitted with a very serious head wound. 

The story unfolds; they are both together and enjoying the delights of oral sex when the young lady takes an epileptic fit. She's biting down hard on the poor young guys manhood and in a fit of panic and not knowing what to do, he picks up a bedside lamp and clumps her over the head with it, knocking her out cold. 

I always called BS on this one but she swore blind it was true.

Still makes me wince to this day. 

• Like 1

Oh gee, love the comments on this one. Some surgeons can be tricky. When I had my vasectomy by local anesthetic I was interested in what was being done but couldn't see behind the small green curtain. So I complained that I couldn't see but obviously I was annoying the Doc. He said something like 'If you don't stop talking I may make a mistake...Oh, now look what you made me do!' Naturally I was almost in shock when he bent towards me and said 'Just joking...' Certainly shut me up though, Ha!

• Haha 1