Ghost appears in ambulance as victim taken to hospital, says Thai media

rooster59

Ghost appears in ambulance as victim taken to hospital, says Thai media

sgrh.jpg

Image: Sanook

Rescue workers said that the spirit of a female ghost appeared in pictures taken in an ambulance as a man was being rushed to hospital.

Rescue services in Loei in Thailand's north east had attended the scene of an accident on the Na Duang - Loei road when a pick-up overturned trapping a 21 year old man called Kittaya inside. 

Pictures were taken as Kittaya was being taken to Loei Hospital.

In the pictures taken for reports an apparition appeared at the window, said chief of rescue Yuthasak Khampanya, who added that everyone on the team was shocked. There was nothing stuck on the window, he asserted. 

They believed it was the spirit of a woman who was killed in an accident at the same spot as the previous one just a short while later. 

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-07
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, kannot said:

are these people saving lives?

Err well, mmmm, and let me think about it....mmm.

YES. They do the best they can, given the limited training and resources they have.

I will not decry their beliefs, nor will I support them.

But as for a ghost, I am calling this b**ox

"an apparition appeared". The sole job of an apparition is to appear, that's what they do..., and then they disappear, which is also in the nature of an apparition. Appear, disappear. On, off. In, out. No need to be shocked by something doing what it's supposed to do. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, barefootbangkok said:

Many Thais believe in ghosts so perhaps there is a good reason for this. After all, many more people have died than are living...

Oh please, many people believe the earth is flat so...

There is good reason: a lack of education

and please don't don't play the "you can't prove they don't exist so they must"  card

Such a belief is a failure of the education system they were "privileged" to, and or their ability to think for themselves

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, phantomfiddler said:

Despite the fancy clothes, this is still a 3rd world mentality and will be for a long time to come.

Plenty of people back Europe and America that believe in Ghosts, superstitions, and zombie Jesus rising form the dead.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, rooster59 said:

They believed it was the spirit of a woman who was killed in an accident

And I believe some people don't know the century we are living in...............but if you think of policemen in ancient costumes/uniforms over Songkran.......then .........

3 hours ago, grumbleweed said:

Oh please, many people believe the earth is flat so...

There is good reason: a lack of education

and please don't don't play the "you can't prove they don't exist so they must"  card

Such a belief is a failure of the education system they were "privileged" to, and or their ability to think for themselves

So since you're so educated, what happens after you die?

1 minute ago, hhinhh said:

I hope such people never treat me medically, only those who do not have supersticious visions that may advise crazy procedures. Let them become monks rather.

Don't worry.

They will not treat you.