Two Italian tourists terrified as baht bus shot at several times in Pattaya

webfact

4 hours ago, Bangkokazy said:

As a tourist in the third world. You expect to be shot after and robbed two to three times a week.

It is part of the memories.

:tongue::tongue:

Well, if that’s the expectation I suggest to choose an other country as the odds it happens to you are slim in Thailand. 

On 4/9/2018 at 1:43 PM, peterb17 said:

I feel totally safe here , much much more than London . 

Living in London , house broken into, 

Not many house robberies in Thailand. btw what are all the bars for over the windows in most houses in Thailand ? Same as London, not.

• Like 1

On 2018-04-09 at 10:56 AM, Homburg said:

It seems Pattaya is getting to be almost as dangerous as London.

so one shooting incident makes you think that pattaya is getting to be almost as dangerous as london?. how many murder or robberies do you see on the news in pattaya? 2-3 years ago it was way more dangerous than london but now it is safer than it has ever been.

On 2018-04-09 at 9:45 AM, ScotBkk said:

Rape, Pillage and murder are the norm in Pattaya everything else is just a bonus ........... :post-4641-1156694572:

sorry but you know that now a days murder and other crimes is at an all time low in pattaya?

On 2018-04-09 at 10:28 AM, free123 said:

The usual wai maybe 500 bhat tea money and everything to normal again...hey this is Pattaya ( not Thailand ) it's the crime and whore capitol of the world ... A magnet to all quality tourists the immigration loves so much...as hells angels..russian mob...boiler room boys...afro whores...Eastern European whores...as long a steady flow of cash to the right people happens everything sabai sabai...Thai style...if the shooter is associated with the right people or w. Big money like mr.redbull nobody will give a shot..they send out the lunatic to smile and lie to the press

pattaya is far from the crime capital of the world, there is almost no murders or other crimes in pattaya anymore.

On 2018-04-09 at 2:43 PM, peterb17 said:

I think this witty  post will go over most TV members heads ( these days have a suspicion most are from Kansas ) .

I feel totally safe here , much much more than London . 

Living in London , house broken into, car stolen, car broken into 6 times ( just to rip out a stereo ) someone even came into my house when I was watching a film on TV.

It’s not safe anywhere anymore very late at night , but Pattaya is a million times safer than most major cities around the world .

i am thai, im born raised in pattaya, when we first bought our house there was missing bars on 3 windows on the house, the  owner before had 3 guard dogs, we had lived there 3 months and there was a break in on second floor we did not lock the window by mistake, me and my little brother shared room, the burglur had to step on my bed to get down from the window without being heard (my bead was right under window) he searched the room and took our wallets our phones, and gold necklace. im just happy that me and my brother did not wake up or else we could have been killed, also have had one more break in when we were out,they stole a honda wave 125  and have had 1 motorbike stolen front of our gate just to go inside to grab a quick bite to eat it was probalby like 3 in the afternoon i was inside for 15 min when i go outside it was gone.

also my mom has been targeted for robberies several times but they failed, we live on the darkside.

such crimes is happening but violent crimes and murder is almost not happening in pattaya anymore

28 minutes ago, ta158 said:

pattaya is far from the crime capital of the world, there is almost no murders or other crimes in pattaya anymore.

"there is almost no murders or other crimes in pattaya anymore." 

You do realise that the thread is about a baht bus being shot at in Pattaya?

This should have been posted on April 1st, right? 

Edited by sambum
  • Like 2