Buddhist Morality teacher rapes young Bangkok boys instead of ordaining them

rooster59

Buddhist Morality teacher rapes young Bangkok boys instead of ordaining them

5.jpg

Image: Sanook

A Buddhist monk who teaches high morality came to Bangkok to help in the ordination of four boys.

But instead of teaching them right from wrong Wuthipong took them to a hotel and raped them.

The boys - aged 12 - 14 - told their parents about what happened and a warrant was issued on Thursday that led to the arrest of Phra Wuthipong Promtuto yesterday.

He admitted that he was into deviant behavior and is now safely behind bars in Rachada after being defrocked. 

Wuthipong was visiting the temple of Wat Paknam Phasicharoen in the Prachacheun precinct. 

He comes from Nan in Thailand's north where he was a teacher of Buddhist high morals, reported Sanook.

He has been charged with obscene behavior and rape against minors under the age of 15. 

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-14
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Really.

If your /my child was molested badly by ANYONE , would you have any objection to slicing off their testicles .

Why the (beep) isnt this just the first step when guilt is proven beyond reasonable doubt.

Go on , tell me you dont agree and why ???

5 hours ago, jvs said:

You may be right about some but there are also very good people in religion.personally i do not believe in religion but i have to admire what

some people are doing.

I am not religious in any way and there are certainly many who abuse their positions within all religions.  However religious belief is a driving force throughout the world and has been for centuries and not everyone involved is bad.  Unfortunately you only hear about the bad apples (and there are plenty of them) when it comes to the abuse of children or women.  Many people need religion in their lives and mainly it is for the good.  Today we question everything whereas in the past things were kept quiet.  The abuse has always been there but now at least people are willing to come forward.