A suspected Russian robber arrested at Suvarnabhumi airport

rooster59

1 hour ago, elektrified said:

I really think the time has come to deny visas/entry to citizens of Russia.

That's a bit harsh, there is riffraff in every country, they do seem to be in the news a lot though,

she is not out of the woods yet as her condition is critical being in intensive care, hope she comes out of it ok, although I think it will affect her emotionally for quite some time, poor girl. 

When Russians want to rob don't they calculate the chances of them getting away with the crime?  The photo gives the impression of a man with a lot of anger in him. He had better talk nice to BIB otherwise you know.......oh, you going to suffer.

46 minutes ago, oslooskar said:

I don't know, but I have a feeling it will be his last crime in Thailand.

Yes and not only crime, probably his last everything in Thailand and elsewhere, this fool destroyed his life...for peanuts, what is it nowadays 32 000 $.  When we looked at the link for his  Instagram he did not have the life of a tramp. I doubt/hope he will not take less than twenty years!

Violent crimes against persons, be the victim Thai or not, deserves serious, prompt and just action by the authorities.

Fortunately, this lady was not killed. If found guilty by trial ( not public opinion), this creature deserves many years in prison and deportation.

1 minute ago, VBF said:

I don't see it as fear when one is on a web forum, merely voicing of opinion. This particular case is just so outrageous that I agree with all those who say that nothing unpleasant or painful would be too bad for this individual. 

Of course  the culprit should be severely punished, it just becomes predictably tedious reading all the 'gang him high' posts. Needless to say all these posters are all well balanced and happy campers in day to day life.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

Of course  the culprit should be severely punished, it just becomes predictably tedious reading all the 'gang him high' posts. Needless to say all these posters are all well balanced and happy campers in day to day life.

Who knows?:mellow:

Edited by VBF

4 hours ago, Happy enough said:

personally, the way he is punching her head into the floor when she is already unconscious, i think he should be done for attempted murder. he could quite easily have killed her through blood on the brain or other injuries he could have caused. bloody animal

What a bloody animal ! He would deserve the same treatment in jail !!! 

Edited by cedel
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, JAZZDOG said:

I hear you but in this case, this kind of evil deserves as brutal a beatdown as he gave this 40kg little defenseless girl. An eye for an eye

A truly horrible crime. In my humble opinion is a danger to society and should never have his freedom again.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JAZZDOG said:

I hear you but in this case, this kind of evil deserves as brutal a beatdown as he gave this 40kg little defenseless girl. An eye for an eye

I think perhaps is Russian brethren will think along the same lines...

15 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Nikolay you brute, don't forget to update your instagram lad.

https://www.instagram.com/mikola_828/

bloody hell, looks like he has a wife and daughter too. hopefully he'll be jailed for a very long time and wither away inside. by the time he comes out he'll probably look like skeletor except with rotten teeth and maybe have contracted or developed some nasties for good measure

This guy seems like a psychopath. 

I'm trying to understand why this horrible person kept hitting after she was unconscious?

A rational robber might want to kill the witness. But I don't think that was it.

This type of extra damage he put in makes it look like he either enjoyed it or that it was somehow personal.

Is the lady a tom boy? Could the extra beating be hate motivated?

Don't take me wrong, I'm not trying to make up any excuses for this guy, I'm just trying to make some sense out of this disgusting and shocking violence. It made my stomach turn to see such evil. 

2 hours ago, mikosan said:

A stomach churning attack.  I counted 13 punches, of which 3 were after he had taken possession of the bag with the money in it.  No doubt the man is a psychopath and judging from the photos available, most likely a bodybuilder who has used steroids.  You have to hope that he will be dealt with appropriately by the authorities, for what is not only a robbery, but surely attempted murder as well.  I do hope the poor lady recovers, both physically and mentally, although the latter may be a problem.

Poor Kid, brings Tears to my Eyes, congrats to the Cops for catching the Scumbag.

Pieces Of shit like this should, as soon as proven be taken out the back and shot like the rabbit animals they are. So sad they the gene pool has not evolved enough to irradiate these animals from the planet, and you wonder why thai's now pretty must have distain for farags. if we dont want these animals gone, then the other solution would be chemical castration, stop this shit from birthing another shit and so on.

I hate seeing things like this just animals, farag or local all the same nothing more to say.

• Like 1

A troll/slur has been removed also a further troll post from the same person,  topic is about A single Russian who beat and robbed staff in an Exchange kiosk it is not about nuking or banning anyone.

• Like 1

Horrific! A disgusting animal who should be caged like one.

I sincerely hope this lady recovers fully.

The company she works for are also complicit, by not providing suitable security for a lone female carrying a large bag of cash to open the booth.

• Like 1

He didn't admitted to it so cops have to put all evidence together and send it to court. If he not admitt he will het higher sentence i guess. They got all evidence even bike gloves he punched her with, found at house he washed them tho.

Tatoo matches and bike that was used was parked at his house.

He picked wrong exchange. 1523722046943.jpg1523722049829.jpgreceived_1626330934151913.jpegreceived_1626330917485248.jpeg1523717799353.jpg

• Like 2