British man beats  wife to death in Ubon Ratchathani

Jonathan Fairfield

24 minutes ago, wabothai said:

get the facts man !!!!

Those are the facts according to the BKK post they fought over the fact that she did not want go have sex with him at that moment while he wanted too.

37 minutes ago, wabothai said:

How do you feel now mr Blok, being judge and jury?

Ah everyone with half a brain knows the guy killed her.. are you claiming otherwise ?

2 minutes ago, wabothai said:

Nobody here knows what really happened and what drove this man to do what he did.

Was it his intention to kill or to beat up? It is not the same. I do however NOT in any way condone his acts, and the man will be judged in a court of law. Mr. Blok certainly is not a court of law after hearing evidence on this forum.

I hope you and mr Blok get my drift.

No I don't get your drift.. on this forum we speculate.. about almost anything. I guess we cant speculate because its about a foreigner. 

You sound like your making excuses for the guy and than later stating you don't condone it... weak.

Fact remains he killed her.. any guilty person would say he did not mean it. The guy was drunk and killed her those are the facts.. even if he did not want too.. his actions show otherwise.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

Those are the facts according to the BKK post they fought over the fact that she did not want go have sex with him at that moment while he wanted too.

Ah everyone with half a brain knows the guy killed her.. are you claiming otherwise ?

There was probably a whole lot more going on , than just the sex issue

• Like 1

Do you know the difference between manslaughter and murder mr Blok? Don't be so quick to judge.

7 minutes ago, wabothai said:

Nobody here knows what really happened and what drove this man to do what he did.

Was it his intention to kill or to beat up? It is not the same. I do however NOT in any way condone his acts, and the man will be judged in a court of law. Mr. Blok certainly is not a court of law after hearing evidence on this forum.

I hope you and mr Blok get my drift.

Thank you for a civilised reply, I certainly get your drift and would always support the dictum of innocent until proven guilty; however, in this case he has admitted his guilt and even offered the rather pathetic bully’s reason for it.

11 minutes ago, wabothai said:

Do you know the difference between manslaughter and murder mr Blok? Don't be so quick to judge.

I know the difference.. nowhere did I say it was premeditated murder.. learn to read.. 

*retract the last bit*

Edited by robblok
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, robblok said:

You obviously feel secure in your relation, that is the way it should be. I don't get it why people stay in relations they are not happy in. Life is too short as it is.

Most normal people would not kill someone over cheating, I would not lay a hand on my GF if she cheated. It would probably mean the end of the relationship.. but no drama or anything.. just ending it and that is it. No need for vengeance.

I can think a few.... weak, insecure and no freaking spine!!!

No excuse, whether or not premeditated. An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth....

9 minutes ago, wabothai said:

Why are you defending this violent bully, is he a friend ??

He kicked and beat his wife to death, dragged her limp body outside, covered it with a blanket and went to sleep …… it takes a special kind of apologist to call this manslaughter

5 minutes ago, robblok said:

I know the difference.. nowhere did I say it was premeditated murder.. learn to read.. and I wish you were as passionate about defending people if they were not white foreigners. I looked up your remarks on Thais they are a lot harsher.... I wonder why. 

I am not going to discuss my personal life and experiences with thais on this forum mr Blok.

get my drift?

• Confused 1

Just now, wabothai said:

I am not going to discuss my personal life and experiences with thais on this forum mr Blok.

get my drift?

I retracted it.. but it really makes me wonder. Anyway I don't care your one of the few defending the guy so passionately. 

For the record i never said premeditated murder.. I said killed.. and he dis so in a gruesome violent way. 

5 minutes ago, robblok said:

I retracted it.. but it really makes me wonder. Anyway I don't care your one of the few defending the guy so passionately. 

For the record i never said premeditated murder.. I said killed.. and he dis so in a gruesome violent way. 

I am not defending the guy's actions. I am disgusted with many of the instant 'judge and jury' reactions here.

• Like 1

Just now, wabothai said:

I am not defending the guy's actions. I am disgusted with many of the instant 'judge and jury' reactions here.

Not much to judge here.. the guy killed her.. because she refused sex (by his own admission read the BKK post). Only thing to judge if its murder or as you say manslaughter.. and given how he killed her it could be murder.

But I never made the distinction between the two never once said murder.. said killed. 

3 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

It doesn't matter... On any topic like this, unless you shout "hang the evil <deleted>" you are deemed to be defending him... 

Heaven forbid that you suggest "intelligent" posters wait for all the evidence and investigation !! You will be shot down in flames.. 

On TVF, whatever is printed first, becomes gospel... There is no such thing as weighing up the facts as they become apparent :)

What investigation is needed ...

Do tell me:

- lady is dead

- Guy admits to doing it (reason given refusal of sex.. but the reason is not important)

only thing to investigate is if the guy planned this or not (does not look that way)

What investigation is needed ...

Do tell me:

- lady is dead

- Guy admits to doing it (reason given refusal of sex.. but the reason is not important)

only thing to investigate is if the guy planned this or not (does not look that way)

It was a general observation about these types of topics, not this one in particular... Its always the same 

2 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

It was a general observation about these types of topics, not this one in particular... Its always the same 

In general your right.. but in this case the facts are not really disputable. 

Only thing to determine is was it murder or manslaughter.

I get a bit tired of Thais and foreigners who think woman are property and if they (cheat / real or imaginary) they can kill them. We read enough about this in the news.. few days ago a Thai guy.. now an English guy. 

Lot of people have real fragile ego's and blow a fuse far too fast. Violence like this by anyone (Thai or foreigner) should be dealt with harshly. I think part of the problem is that violence here like the road rage incidents are not dealt with harsh enough. If you let stuff like this go.. next step is what we see here.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, mickyboy said:

Bet he thinking what have I done 3 children lost their mother a family hers heartbroken. He going to prison  all over what assuming she cheated on her sad life for many now  

He is probably quite regretful now .

Am I not the only one to have read a report which indicates she sounds like she ran away and fell? Is this not opening up a different outcome? He was beating her and she ran away and fell where she was found lying on the floor? I'm not defending this guy it just sounds a bit fishy that it happened that way and may have been recounted this way to avoid harsher charges.

The thing that baffles me about this, is according to the news report he killed her whilst they were visiting family for Songkran, so where was her family? He left her outside all night under a blanket and none of her family noticed ? I dunno, but you can tell she wasn't that enamoured with him on her facebook as he doesn't appear on her feeds, which probably has something to do with the huge age gap, but whatever drives these things, nationality doesn't really have that much to do with it, deranged minds don't have borders

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Megasin1 said:

The thing that baffles me about this, is according to the news report he killed her whilst they were visiting family for Songkran, so where was her family? He left her outside all night under a blanket and none of her family noticed ? I dunno, but you can tell she wasn't that enamoured with him on her facebook as he doesn't appear on her feeds, which probably has something to do with the huge age gap, but whatever drives these things, nationality doesn't really have that much to do with it, deranged minds don't have borders

.."nationality doesn't really have that much to do with it,deranged minds don't have borders"

Spot on.

An excellent post.

14 minutes ago, robblok said:

In general your right.. but in this case the facts are not really disputable. 

Only thing to determine is was it murder or manslaughter.

I get a bit tired of Thais and foreigners who think woman are property and if they (cheat / real or imaginary) they can kill them. We read enough about this in the news.. few days ago a Thai guy.. now an English guy.

Lot of people have real fragile ego's and blow a fuse far too fast. Violence like this by anyone (Thai or foreigner) should be dealt with harshly. I think part of the problem is that violence here like the road rage incidents are not dealt with harsh enough. If you let stuff like this go.. next step is what we see here.

You do seem to constantly divide everything up between foreigners and Thais.

22 hours ago, maxcorrigan said:

Well this will bring out the usual brit bashers, saying that this ba..stard deserves the worst Thailand can throw at him and more, Scum!

Yes, this b*****d does deserve the worst that Thailand can throw at him and more because he is scum and that has nothing to do with him being a brit, it has to do with a scumbag male bashing a female to death

3 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

am I ..... then please tell me what you were implying when you said "Poor bloke, he just couldn't take it anymore. He must have snapped. I bet she was a piece of work"

What does "I bet she was a piece of work" mean ??

Look i know you're itching for an argument burt all things considered, I'm not answerable to you. Suggest you take your frustrations elsewhere chappie.

Edited by SpeakeasyThai

8 minutes ago, Chivas said:

He's clearly demented and was using drugs no other explanation for kicking a 29 year old to death and having 3 children with her.

Hang him high

He was drinking.. so your right.. that is a drug too a legal one.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

Look i know you're itching for an argument burt all things considered, I'm not answerable to you. Suggest you take your frustrations elsewhere chappie.

You make a crass and inappropriate comment like  "Poor bloke, he just couldn't take it anymore. He must have snapped. I bet she was a piece of work”  ….. and you think someone is itching for an argument because they question your insensitivity

……  you then refuse to explain, back it up, or justify it. You fend it off by saying you are not answerable to me; correct, you are not answerable to me, but you are answerable to yourself

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

You make a crass and inappropriate comment like  "Poor bloke, he just couldn't take it anymore. He must have snapped. I bet she was a piece of work”  ….. and you think someone is itching for an argument because they question your insensitivity

……  you then refuse to explain, back it up, or justify it. You fend it off by saying you are not answerable to me; correct, you are not answerable to me, but you are answerable to yourself

Hopefully that is you all done. Bye.