Video: Army major apologizes to society - says he was in a foul temper

webfact

Video: Army major apologizes to society - says he was in a foul temper

8pm.jpg

Picture: Manager Online

A major in the Thai army told police that he was terribly sorry for his actions after he was shown on video in an argument with a woman on a motorcycle.

He said he was cross that she had hooted him and shown him her middle finger.

The video, taken by Pathumwan, 31, who was egging the major on to react, hit social media as the major said:

"Do you know who I am?"

Many times he advanced on the woman only to be restrained by a woman believed to be his wife.

None of the family appear very pleasant and the poster herself seems itching for a fight.

Nakorn Sawan police arranged for the matter to be settled at the station. Pathumwan didn't show up saying she had other business to attend to in another province.

Major Siraphop Maturot said he had been out shopping with his wife and children on Sunday.

He was angry that he was being hooted and shown the finger so he confronted the woman.

He apologized to society.

Major Siraphop works in army ordnance in Nakorn Sawan some 300 kilometers north of the capital Bangkok.

Source: Manager Online

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-17

I think this video is great.   I'm relieved Mr. Major didn't get taken down by the woman he confronted.     I wish someone could post the background info. on what led up to this event.

The Major is lucky he listened to the lady in the striped shirt.   Had  he not listened I fear he'd have been in store for a butt tanning when he got home. :smile:

That's a really brave family we see in action.    I'll try to remember to not invite them to the next annual picnic. 

I wonder how the motorbike lady managed to maintain  her resolve?   Is she a known social activist?   If she did in fact give Mr. Major the finger I wonder why she did so?

Any further details available?

36 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

I wish someone could post the background info. on what led up to this event.

It seems to me from a quick watch of the video that   Mr Army man cut in front of the motorbike without indicating...

young girl says to motorcyclist

why where you driving in the middle of the lane ? ( not to the hard left)

Mr Army man says I didn't crash into you did I ?

Edited by johng
  • Like 1

dont ya just love it, all these so called hi-so, with small cock syndrome, do you  know who i am shit, bet  that girl would beat the crap out of this old fat git, just another  up his own ass caught on camera, nice one

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

A major in the Thai army told police that he was terribly sorry for his actions after he was shown on video

Ah... hum ... wait, let us rephrase that :

A major in the Thai army told police that he was terribly sorry for being caught on video while loosing his screws big time and revealing the full extent of his arrogance.

Edited by Yann55

2 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

Only apologising because he was caught on film.  Just an arrogant A/Hole, this country is full of them.

Reckon your right.

But  wait,   you done it,     Its a New Hub !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :giggle:

The Hub of Crocodile Tears.    :jap:

Edited by stanleycoin
  • Like 1