No dowry required! Man with facial disability gets the prettiest girl in the village!

webfact

No dowry required! Man with facial disability gets the prettiest girl in the village!

2pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Thai social media was in meltdown as pictures emerged of a man with a birth defect to his mouth and face marrying a beautiful Thai woman.

The woman - Bunmee - was just 21 and young enough to be the man's child.

But no dowry was paid - in fact the man has nothing to offer but his love and devotion.

Netizens, perhaps used to the squeaky clean pictures of made-up Thai celebs, thought it was all a joke.

But Bunmee confirmed on her Facebook page that the couple had wed in a simple ceremony.

And all the other men in the village were green with envy.

Bunmee explained that she was married before and has a child. But the last guy was a gambler.

This one is much, much better.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-18

1 hour ago, Dmaxdan said:

Love and devotion will always be worth more than gold and money.  Good luck to them both, hope it all works out.

I agree with you but i have asked a simple question of numerous Thai's down many years...''What do you think is most important...Love or Money '?    Without exception they have all said ...MONEY !

• Like 2

3 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

I agree with you but i have asked a simple question of numerous Thai's down many years...''What do you think is most important...Love or Money '?    Without exception they have all said ...MONEY !

Perhaps being married and having a kid with someone who treated her like garbage changed her mind. Could it be that in Thai society it's a lesson that people only learn through bad experiences?

She doesn't look stoked but it's shitty raising a child alone and that's probably her main concern.

5 hours ago, JOC said:

Of course no dowry was paid......She has been married before and has a child...

Only farang suckers pay dowry for "damaged" goods...:coffee1:

And she looks sooooo happy......More like resigned..

You are talking nonsense. I know several Thai men who have paid dowry to wife with child. I even know a thai man who left his wife and returned twice, and had to pay three dowries. 

I have no doubt there are areas of Thailand where what you. say is true, but not in areas i know which include parts of Isaan and Bangkok. 

I am also,shocked that this man has never received treatment. It is as if he had never passed in view of a medicaal doctor. Of course he may have refused treatment but that seems unlikely. 

1 hour ago, grumbleweed said:

Grotesquely overweight beer swilling oiks with the table manners and personal hygiene of a pig, married to former hookers 1/3 their weight and age - eat your heart out

Planning to write your memoirs ......?:whistling:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, FreddieRoyle said:

Nice story and best of luck to them.  However, I note our Bunmee has eyes that are not on a level plane, indicating some level of homozygosity, which is often accompanied by not being the sharpest tool in the box, a swollen tongue and excessive drooling. Prettiest girl in the village could be over-egging the pudding. 

Ooooo geez. Harsh!... But fair.

Edited by starky

Nice story and best of luck to them.  However, I note our Bunmee has eyes that are not on a level plane, indicating some level of homozygosity, which is often accompanied by not being the sharpest tool in the box, a swollen tongue and excessive drooling. Prettiest girl in the village could be over-egging the pudding. 

Probably following the example of melania.

She married a big fat ugly bully.

Pattaya is full of ugly old men with young good looking girls and they dont evwn speak the same language.

If they are happy let them get on with things

• Sad 1

amazing how one can evaluate and make a diagnosis by looking at someone with "orbital asymmetry" a fairly common occurrence in perfectly normal healthy people.

https://tabanmd.com/eye-asymmetry/

8 hours ago, FreddieRoyle said:

rofl