Big Joke having a big effect on Bangkok transnational crime as thousands of Africans arrested

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:

So many posts " why buy when rent is so cheap" well folks your answer is in the post above :clap2:

It was a rental condo. I moved out about six months later and not because I wanted to. I was very happy while I was there.

2 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

were involved in romance scams defrauding women.

So the Thai women doing the scamming of defrauding western males is OK?

Surachet - deputy commissioner of the Tourist Police Bureau known as Big Joke in the Thai media - said unashamedly that most of those arrested were dark skinned. 

Well at least they are visible.

He is often seen with a glamorous female cop who acts as helper and translator and who has herself been featured in a Thai media obsessed by good looks, sound bites and high profile public figures

Lois and Clark.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It was a rental condo. I moved out about six months later and not because I wanted to. I was very happy while I was there.
Yes my response was to it being rented. Cheap rent attracts dodgy characters as you describe

You pay 5 k rent you get 5k Nigerian renters.
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Manager reported that DNA was taken from the suspects to help ensure that they would not be able to come back to Thailand after being deported and blacklisted

How you want to check that if they return? You can't take a DNA sample of every black person that enters Thailand and the result of a DNA test at entry  takes some time to check. As long as DNA codes are not in passports it's impossible this way. Oh and before somebody  makes a comment about that, I don't think they will use travel-documents with the same name etc.

Edited by RotMahKid
  • Thanks 2

More good news coming out of my old home. My new home in the Philippines could use a few cops like this guy. I must say one thing that Duterte shut down Boracay and soon charges will be laid against all those who allowed the crap to flow into the ocean. Pattaya is a sewer that will never be cleaned up.

9 hours ago, saakura said:

Next please clean out the indian fortune tellers, farang criminals & visa dodgers, chinese triads, japanese yakuza, australian boiler room guys, russian sex trainers, taiwanese call center scammers, Ukranian hookers, Malaysian credit card skimmers, etc etc

Please.  Old farts like me just can't compete. 

10 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Manager reported that DNA was taken from the suspects to help ensure that they would not be able to come back to Thailand after being deported and blacklisted. 

sure, sounds sexy but seemingly not practical; name change, new passport to escape the blacklisting, ok; but what then ? DNA testing at the immigration booths at swampy ? what about all the other entry points ?

48 minutes ago, YetAnother said:

sure, sounds sexy but seemingly not practical; name change, new passport to escape the blacklisting, ok; but what then ? DNA testing at the immigration booths at swampy ? what about all the other entry points ?

Do it USA cop style. Shoot first and get lots of blood for testing DNA. ??? Get a match and hey presto he was an illegal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, saakura said:

Next please clean out the indian fortune tellers, farang criminals & visa dodgers, chinese triads, japanese yakuza, australian boiler room guys, russian sex trainers, taiwanese call center scammers, Ukranian hookers, Malaysian credit card skimmers, etc etc

I agree, but don't let the truth of the ethnicity of those arrested in the present crackdown be the excuse for a lefty PC rant. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

I like this man he really try clean up. 

Congratulations and continue this good work in Bkk but please don't forget come to Pattaya some day here is alot to do too

And bring along your gorgeous sidekick as well