Russia ran U.S. election interference, no Trump collusion - panel Republicans

rooster59

1. who arranged for peace on the korean peninsula ???

2. who is meeting uniquely in us modern history a north korean leader

3. who is kicking middle eastern poltician bumps

4. who is giving the us taxpayer money back

5. who makes the us economy thriving

6. who kicks deep state bumps

it is the ultimate mr. donald trump who will serve a second term.

wbr roobaa01

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, roobaa01 said:

1. who arranged for peace on the korean peninsula?

‘Wrong, wrong, wrong’: Robert E Kelly on Donald Trump and Korean peace talks

Trump made consessions: he agreed to meet in exchange for nothing from Jong-Un. What a deal!

Now there's a clearly-defined metric: a bump-kicker.

Nobody.  Over the next ten years the poorest Americans will end up paying more while the richest will reap a huge windfall.  And whatever you think about the tax law, credit/blame goes to congress for that.

Only if you're the richest 10%. Median household income is still flat.

Could you rephrase that in English?  Or maybe somebody else can translate it.

In either a federal penitentiary or sanitarium, hopefully.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

@attrayant democratic loosers think like u, republican winners thinking like me.

wbr

roobaa01

I'm afraid it's all too true that Republicans think like you including the pointless insults.

Edited by bristolboy
  • Like 1

wbr roobaa01

Oh, I know teacher!!

1. No one yet... 45 yelled and bitched, but Kim and Moon got together... let's wait and see how 45 can bung the Koreans efforts to make nice.

2. Well, considering the fact that NK has been waiting decades for some retard to open the door and let them into the global geo-political landscape, I'll bite... 45?

3. Not 45... Not anyone at the moment.

4. 45 if you are a corporation or a financial 1%er... no one if you are middle class or lower.

5. OBAMA... 45 riding on the coattails of the economic recovery begun in 44's admin.

6. Deep state bumps...??? OK, maybe Englaise is not your 1rst... Give it time... the "deep state" will be laughing to the courthouses as they prosecute 45's financial crimes for the next decade.

Any more dumb-arsed rhetorical questions?

Edited by mikebike
  • Like 2

wbr roobaa01

Wrong on so many counts........

What the Trump supporters and even many other folk don't seem to realise is that North Korea was in fact bankrupt and starving and had been for some while, until it reached the point where something had to be done and this is due to the sanctions which were started and enforced during the Obama regime.

The reason for the sudden change of heart by the North Korean leader is exactly that, that the country is bankrupt and once China started to wag its finger then Kim knew it was all over.

Having said that, consider this: – the sanctions had bitten for years and the country was getting close to a total collapse, so a programme of putting supposedly nuclear warheads on ICBMs was undertaken and was announced to be a success, even though there were many sceptics amongst military people in the know, this especially when these missiles were supposedly powerful enough to reach the USA.

Then suddenly everything changed and the reason being that this was part of the plan so that Kim could bring to the table something powerful and positive and therefore give him an ace in the pack, when in fact all this lead up was mainly a bluff, but he had to get to some form of meeting with a good hand.

And I saw someone suggest that Trump "held out the hand of peace to NK"......erm since when has calling the leader of a country "Little rocket man" and vowing to wipe them out (locked and loaded) been seen as a peace proposition? Absolute poppycock!

Also interesting to note the following: –

"The Trump administration is very much on the same path as the Obama administration, putting greater emphasis on sanctions, putting greater emphasis on the need to provide defensive and deterrence capabilities to protect Japan and South Korea," he said.

"Tillerson said military options are under consideration, and that is not substantially different from what President Obama always said, that 'all options are on the table,' " Countryman added.

President Trump has blamed Obama for not doing enough to stop North Korea’s nuclear advances. But aside from Trump’s bellicose tweets, his approach to one of its biggest foreign policy challenges has so far resembled his predecessor’s.

Trump Administration’s actual policy toward North Korea has essentially escalated what his predecessor started.

“It is a coordinated pressure campaign that started in the last year of the Obama Administration and is continuing, and is now bearing more public fruit,” says Scott Snyder, director of the program on U.S.-Korea policy at the Council on Foreign Relations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

@attrayant democratic loosers think like u, republican winners thinking like me.

wbr

roobaa01

The thing is winners and loser change over time in the political arena. Dumb-a's are just dumb-a's for their entire lives.

Edited by mikebike
  • Haha 1

for the time being us 63 millionen republican winners 5555 figures rising to give trump his second term. what a feast it will be onces the democratic criminals hillary clinton and her bunch being indited, standing trial.

really amusing to see the democratic fraction here running verbally berserk and throwing verbal tantrums 5555.

wbr

roobaa01

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

for the time being us 63 millionen republican winners 5555 figures rising to give trump his second term. what a feast it will be onces the democratic criminals hillary clinton and her bunch being indited, standing trial.

really amusing to see the democratic fraction here running verbally berserk and throwing verbal tantrums 5555.

wbr

roobaa01

Verbal tantrums in the Oxford dictionary redirects to "45"... weird.

• Haha 2

Yes, even though he got in with a minority of the votes that he got in at all reflects poorly on the entire American nation. That's why since the clown demagogue got elected, regard for the USA has deeply dropped in almost all nations surveyed. 

We've got do better ASAP. November is coming. He can be (politically) CASTRATED that soon. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

@jingthing  may be in your rosa, reddish , coloured democratic realm 5555

wbr

roobaa01

Hmmmm... maybe a better place than the dank, dark, blindered, blustering, angry, fearful, paranoid, (i could go on forever...) realm the other side resides in...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, attrayant said:

I just saw the South Korean Foreign Minister on TV  say that Trump was responsible for KJU finally seeing sense.

I know the left will say she's lying, but that's what she said, and I'd guess she knows a little more on the issue than anybody posting on Thai Visa.

hurray, hurray the president trump is responsible for kij changing his mind,555555 left wingies will be grinding their teeth.

wbr

roobaa01

Click, click, click, type, type, type, 45 supporters just keep spraying their fertilizer.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

hurray, hurray the president trump is responsible for kij changing his mind,555555 left wingies will be grinding their teeth.

wbr

roobaa01

Read a post or two again.................the sanctions that were implemented long before the orange clown got in, were responsible, bringing the regime to its knees.

Just so happens this idiot, despite his childish name calling tweets, holds office! A lucky imbecile...........!!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yeah, but there are some holdouts. Merkel still has enough self respect that she doesn't seem willing to go there. 

Well, she IS German... not all that common for the Germanic folk to shamelessly flatter anyone!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, F4UCorsair said:

I just saw the South Korean Foreign Minister on TV  say that Trump was responsible for KJU finally seeing sense.

About that: South Korea credits Trump for opening door to talks with North

"Clearly, credit goes to President Trump," Kang told CNN's Christiane Amanpour in Seoul. "He's been determined to come to grips with this from day one."

That's it.  That's all she said.  She doesn't give any explanation or justification to support her reasoning.  I am willing to give credit where it's due, but I'll need a reason.  I am not going to change my opinion just on somebody else's say-so.  What exactly did Trump do?  His strategy, if you can dignify it with that term, has been all over the place from name calling to appeasement to calling one of the worse human rights violators in the world "a very honorable man".

Saying that Trump had anything to do with Korean peace is, at least at this stage of the game, as wrong as saying that Reagan had anything to do with the Berlin wall coming down.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, attrayant said:

Over the next ten years the poorest Americans will end up paying more while the richest will reap a huge windfall.  And whatever you think about the tax law, credit/blame goes to congress for that.

It is true that lower and middle class taxes will rise gradually over the next ten years. I am not so sure how the more affluent will make out. According to my accountant almost all over her higher net worth clients will be paying more next year versus this year, all things being equal incomewise.