Straight men have a lot of gay sex, study shows

Scott

Just now, KhaoYai said:

Where do you get that from? That's a very wild claim.

I saw surveys. Also nearly all my close expat friends have tried. They are all straight. Some tried ladyboy by accident and said it was not that bad. Especially oral sex is just simple thing. Mouth is mouth. Doesn't matter if male or female. It's not gay. You agree? 

6 minutes ago, kannot said:

Thai Visa and its "gay obsession" ?

I think the obsession is because most Thailand straight expat men have tried ladyboy but wanted some moral support about it. I understand them. 

Social media's favorite pass time, virtue signalling.

Aren't you guys getting tired of trying to move people to your point of view?

Society has lost it's moral compass, it's unifying absolutes. Now people are just making stuff up to normalize their own behavior

This is what  happens when the struggle to survive is long forgotten. Hard times will return some day. It's hard to have such trivial concerns, when you are just trying to get some food or not get shot. We are well into the last days of Rome.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

If a straight man has sex with a ladyboy it does not make him gay. Eating all vegetables at a meal does not make me a vegetarian. 

Nearly all of us have had intimacy with a ladyboy in Thailand. It is just curiosity. Not gay. Thank you 
Well i have many many friends here in Thailand in the years i visited and years i have lived here and only one has visited a ladyboy and that was curiosity so dont make wilde statements please

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Voodoochile said:

For the time being it is the only definition our dictionaries hold so in the mean time it is "the correct term":))

So even though those people do no consider themselves to be bisexual, because it is the closest definition you can find you are still going to apply that definition to them.  That is what is known as labeling.  Glad to have cleared that one up for you.

10 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Many animals also have sex with very young animals or their mothers or fathers that have sex with their female offspring. And siblings that mate with each other Please do not bring animals into the equation or we will have to say that as mother nature does not make mistakes that this is ok as well.

You brought up mother nature, it was you who claimed that mother nature doesn't intend us to have homosexual relations, now faced with the fact that every single animal species that has sexual intercourse also has homosexual sex you want animals left out of it, deal with it, we are animals.  And if you hadn't noticed, our species also has sex with young members of our species as well as siblings, we are not immune to those things either, so your examples are just generally poor.  We choose to not accept those behaviors, we feel they are not good for society, nothing about what mother nature intended.  As if mother nature were some entity with an intention, personally I believe in evolution, and our species has evolved with homosexuality being present, that is just reality, you are not going to get rid of it by pretending it is not natural.  Your posts imply a deep inner hatred, something that in most people sharing your hatred is born out of their own repressed feelings, you feel you are unnatural for having homosexual feelings and so you claim that homosexuality is not natural, don't you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

'Study shows' which exemplifies 'lies, damn lies and statistics'  if a guy has sex, as is his right, with a guy he's GAY if both he's Bi-Sexual. What he is NOT is 'straight'. Who cares what people do?  just be happy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fex Bluse said:

I think the obsession is because most Thailand straight expat men have tried ladyboy but wanted some moral support about it. I understand them. 

'most'?  where did that come from? I never have nor have my friends. You are talking for yourself and if you enjoy that good luck but don't generalize the majority of us please.

10 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

'most'?  where did that come from? I never have nor have my friends. You are talking for yourself and if you enjoy that good luck but don't generalize the majority of us please.

Nor have your friends, sure, like you know that for certain.

• Haha 1

You brought up mother nature, it was you who claimed that mother nature doesn't intend us to have homosexual relations, now faced with the fact that every single animal species that has sexual intercourse also has homosexual sex you want animals left out of it, deal with it, we are animals.  And if you hadn't noticed, our species also has sex with young members of our species as well as siblings, we are not immune to those things either, so your examples are just generally poor.  We choose to not accept those behaviors, we feel they are not good for society, nothing about what mother nature intended.  As if mother nature were some entity with an intention, personally I believe in evolution, and our species has evolved with homosexuality being present, that is just reality, you are not going to get rid of it by pretending it is not natural.  Your posts imply a deep inner hatred, something that in most people sharing your hatred is born out of their own repressed feelings, you feel you are unnatural for having homosexual feelings and so you claim that homosexuality is not natural, don't you?

First i did not bring animals into it .i was replying to a poster that did .secondly you talk rubbish about repressed gay feelings .get a life i have no gay feelings whatsoever the same as the vast majority of males dont.just because you wish it so it does not happen . Also i could not care less what two men want to do to each other .but nothing will ever make me think its natural.

18 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

First i did not bring animals into it .i was replying to a poster that did .secondly you talk rubbish about repressed gay feelings .get a life i have no gay feelings whatsoever the same as the vast majority of males dont.just because you wish it so it does not happen . Also i could not care less what two men want to do to each other .but nothing will ever make me think its natural.

Yes, despite every single animal species on the planet doing the same you see it as unnatural when just one animal, humans, do it.  That is an illogical way to think, most likely born out of self loathing, I suggest you visit a psychiatrist, they may be able to release your inner gay for you, wouldn't that make you happy really?

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

i have no gay feelings whatsoever

Seems odd then that you would spend the past two days posting with such passion in the Gay Forum, but each to their own.

• Haha 2

Seems odd then that you would spend the past two days posting with such passion in the Gay Forum, but each to their own.
Actually i got on this forum by accident and posted something . The only reason i keep posting is because silly people like you who accuse (and wish) us straight guys had the same unnatural feelings as you have .so when you stop posting i will be gone for good. But really i reckon people like you try to wind people like me up so we can say what we think and then get a ban

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

Actually i got on this forum by accident and posted something . The only reason i keep posting is because silly people like you who accuse (and wish) us straight guys had the same unnatural feelings as you have .so when you stop posting i will be gone for good. But really i reckon people like you try to wind people like me up so we can say what we think and then get a ban

Sure, you came by accident, we've never heard that one before! At least you decided to stay once you got here, I've always got room for a bigun!

Now, you earlier claimed it was not what mother nature intended, then you were given the fact that all animals have homosexual tendencies, something that mother nature intended, so what is your reasoning now?  Or is it just a random claim without any basis whatsoever?

• Haha 1

Sure, you came by accident, we've never heard that one before! At least you decided to stay once you got here, I've always got room for a bigun!

Now, you earlier claimed it was not what mother nature intended, then you were given the fact that all animals have homosexual tendencies, something that mother nature intended, so what is your reasoning now?  Or is it just a random claim without any basis whatsoever?

Sorry but bored now by from a big un that you will never get .its only little uns for you from now on .[emoji121]️

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, Voodoochile said:

V"Not against the natural cycle of life"???

again how could a homosexual society maintain itself since they cannot reproduce without the help of modern day science. Every other living creature created by god/Mother Nature (who ever you prefer) can reproduce and grow to form families, groups and eventually a society. For homosexuals it is scientifically impossible to do naturally. And Many things are part of human nature as you put it does not make them all ok.

What planet are you on?

Tell me why you would think there would be a society made up 100 percent of homosexual men?  What is even the point of making this stupid statement, unless you are using this crazy argument to support your anti gay prejudice?

So what if gay man can not 'naturally' have babies?  Why does that mean being gay is wrong or unnatural?  Plenty of straight men are infertile, some straight women can not have babies either.  Does that mean they are also unnatural?

Not every living thing can grown to form families!  This is again showing your total lack of understanding about nature and biology.  Not all animals live in family units.  And plants do not form families.  

It is perfectly possible for a homosexual to have children naturally.  If a lesbian or a gay man really want a child they can have sex with each other to make one.  I know plenty of gay men with their own children... and also lesbian couples too.  But they are in the minority.. does not mean they are not capable of having children without scientific or medical assistance!!!

Come on man... just come out and say you don't like gays and you think its unnatural and wrong.  That is clearly what you are trying to say.

3 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Social media's favorite pass time, virtue signalling.

Aren't you guys getting tired of trying to move people to your point of view?

Society has lost it's moral compass, it's unifying absolutes. Now people are just making stuff up to normalize their own behavior

This is what  happens when the struggle to survive is long forgotten. Hard times will return some day. It's hard to have such trivial concerns, when you are just trying to get some food or not get shot. We are well into the last days of Rome.

Do you think its OK to 'get tired' of people who are persecuting a minority group?  That the group being attacked and discriminated against in society in daily life should just accept it because, according to you, they are immoral people?  

Do you know how hard it is to survive when you are gay, accepting your sexuality and coming out to your parents and loved ones, maybe being rejected and abandoned by you family?  Are you gay and have you ever had to face the hardships that most gay people have to face?

Have you been to help the people who have been victims of vicious beatings, families of people who have been murdered or imprisoned for being gay. Have you helped gay people who have attempted suicide because they can't live with being gay?

Have you ever been to a country where you would be arrested, physically punished or even executed because of something you did in the bedroom?  live in fear every day?  Have you been told you are not allowed to marry the person who you fell in love with, and even worse be told you are immoral and unnatural and a harm to society?

I find it hard to accept your view that these people should just basically shut up and say nothing to the people who are condoning this stuff, or even promoting the hatred and homophobia.

• Like 1

I somehow suspect you will find you way back here "accidentally" sometime soon, until then bigun.
Ime back .but only till the silly thread about straight men want gay sex comes to an end we dont.no matter how much you wish or think we do . Maybe we will have a thread" the majority of gay men want sex with women "" next lol[emoji4]

3 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

Ime back .but only till the silly thread about straight men want gay sex comes to an end we dont.no matter how much you wish or think we do . Maybe we will have a thread" the majority of gay men want sex with women "" next lolemoji4.png

I knew you'd stay, and I think I deserve it really, quite a lot of work I've put into you, Bigun, I'm expecting you to put out at least a little.

Sorry my bottom is a one way street and thats not just me saying it but my hemroids

No worries. I'm guessing your bottom ain't all that anyhow. It's funny to me how often homophobic straight men think all gay men are after them when more often than not they have the sexual appeal of Steve Bannon.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 1

Question. If a ladyboy is so elite that without considerable effort a man cannot identify her as such, what's the substantive difference between her and a woman who was born a female? 

If the ladyboy thinks she's a woman and acts like one and feels like one, what's the problem? Of course, child bearing is one thing, but sex is same same as with a natural woman. Imitation crab tastes same as real crab. 

• Haha 2

No worries. I'm guessing your bottom ain't all that anyhow. It's funny to me how often homophobic straight men think all gay men are after them when more often than not they have the sexual appeal of Steve Bannon.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Your right my bottoms not up to much .not half as nice as my wifes. There was a time when i was a real handsome man .but the ravages of time are taking their toll i am afraid.

1 hour ago, Fex Bluse said:

Question. If a ladyboy is so elite that without considerable effort a man cannot identify her as such, what's the substantive difference between her and a woman who was born a female? 

If the ladyboy thinks she's a woman and acts like one and feels like one, what's the problem? Of course, child bearing is one thing, but sex is same same as with a natural woman. Imitation crab tastes same as real crab. 

Imitation crab tastes same as real crab. 

A very poor analogy indeed, imitation crab tastes horrible.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

Tastes the same to me. Indistinguishable from each other 

I haven't eaten it for a long time, not since I learned what it was, I try to avoid chemicals in my food, and imitation crab is basically pollock and chemicals, it is not the fish you are mistaking for crab, it is the chemicals that have been engineered to taste like crab.

Edited by Kieran00001

I haven't read the whole thread, so sorry if this has already been mentioned: (and check it out if you don't believe me, it's on Dan Savage's blog on The Stranger, and it's quite a saga, goes on and on): a straight 24 year old guy broke up with his gf, and was complaining to his gay buddy that during the four years of the relationship, she had never given him a blow job. The gay friend jokingly suggested that if his friend was that desperate, he would give him a blow job, and the next thing the straight guy had taken his trousers down and you can guess the rest. Since then it's happened a number of times -- purely one way, no reciprocation. Both satisfied – straight guy says his gay friend does a great blow job, and the gay guy's happy with no reciprocation. What's still up in the air, is what happens when the straight guy gets into a new relationship with a woman? If the blow jobs continue after the new relationship begins, I'm sure some people here will be saying 'that will only go to prove beyond doubt that this so-called straight dude is really something other than straight,' but I think we have to see what happens. 

Me personally, I would accept the straight guy's description of himself as straight (ie, that's the direction of his desire), and he does seem to place fairly strong boundaries on the blow jobs interaction, even it if is with someone he has an emotional connection with. 

• Like 1