French couple arrested over theft of iPhone in Chiang Mai

rooster59

this is a very professional pair of thieves..you notice how they work together ,as if it was second nature, to imediatly cover the phone ,while taking a minute to survey the situation...disgusting

Edited by mok199
speliings
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, rooster59 said:

The pair were arrested just 10 minutes before their plane was due to depart Chiang Mai on Saturday morning.

Hahahaha haha haha! :cheesy: Good for them! They deserve it. :smile:

3 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Sanook said the couple were French teachers aged in their 50s and that they were refusing to cooperate with Thai police, saying they would only speak to French embassy officials.

Bad manor and arrogant attitude too. I just hope they can make an example out of them. Unfortunately it will not happen, but I hope they could get 3 month ad a fine of 30-50K.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ah Yes, It is those quality tourist hired as "Teachers" at one of those so called "International" schools .It comes back to the old adage "You get what you pay for".

Edited by AsiaHand
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

Let the buggers rot, they wouldnt co-operate with the police.

They will only speak to embassy officials, good that should take a while, give them time to ponder their disgusting act.

Agree . It'll make things move a l'escargot pace ....

• Like 1

Sorry but I do not understand ? They took a phone that they found somewhere without anybody around, but it is considered as a theft ? It's not like if they took if from somebody bag or pocket.

Also, what do you expect that would happen ? They just paid the fine and took their plane back home !

They didn't kill anybody or didn't carry drug.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 6