True Iptv

gummy

I don't know the TRUE iPTV but I 've check a few years ago iPTV from Shincorp and that wasn't good!! Later on I was using for a short period IP-Star Internet from CS-Loxinfo and it was crab, works only the first 2 weeks quite ok!

As I remember, iPTV was also able to use Internet but via the Sattelite for downloading and surfing only, for uploading was been the need of an telephone line.

Best what you can do is to go to TRUE and let them show you the "real" working! If they say they can't, ask them to contact some of them customer to ask them that this customer may show you the working system!! If they wont even do that, may better forget even to think about it! And not forget to ask them about the (reliable) service at your location!!

You must know that in order to receive True IPTV, you need to subscribe to a True Highspeed Internet service.

I wonder how you can watch a whole movie through the Internet, especially at prime time (7 Pm to 10 PM), given the frequent interruptions in True's Internet connection.

I have a True Highspeed Internet Connection and quite often in the evening I simply cannot connect to the Internet ...

Thanks for that but my question was directed to those who actualy had IPTV. Yes I have "hi-speed" internet from True and over the last 10 months I have never suffered any problems other of course when the fibre back bones have been down. I regularly get 1.4 mb/sec download and around 400 to 500 kb/sec upload, hence my enquiry owing the the additional bandwidth required for IPTV. It made me ask as to what impact it had on download and in particular picture quality.

Edited by gummy