Robert De Niro uses F-bomb against Trump on live TV

webfact

Personally I am with Robert DeNiro on this one. "The Emperor has no clothes on." It is about time people start speaking out on this pathetic president. As for the mid-west and using crude language, grow a pair! The so-called president is a disgrace all the way round, from his racism, his sexism, his complete lack of humanity, his cowardly way of slamming the G7 folks....by waiting to get on the plane etc. By his repeatedly blaming Obama for everything as a way of deflecting the blame from himself. And no president has ever gone to another country and proceeded to slam his predecessor......no class and no intelligence. Never a mention of Bush II who was also a nightmare and left office with the country in a shambles financially, which Obama then sorted out. This is a testing time for the USA, hopefully she will come out of this nightmare stronger.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, JimmyTheMook said:

Poor little Bobby D - plays such a tough guy on camera.

Has become a champion of the Hollyweird Libtards

bobbyd.jpg

Funny. You diss him for using a slur word against the most anti-American fascistic president in history, a man that is clearly compromised by Russia, by using TWO slur words. Typical "trump" supporter hypocrisy. 

2 hours ago, Mansell said:

Personally I am with Robert DeNiro on this one. "The Emperor has no clothes on." It is about time people start speaking out on this pathetic president. As for the mid-west and using crude language, grow a pair! The so-called president is a disgrace all the way round, from his racism, his sexism, his complete lack of humanity, his cowardly way of slamming the G7 folks....by waiting to get on the plane etc. By his repeatedly blaming Obama for everything as a way of deflecting the blame from himself. And no president has ever gone to another country and proceeded to slam his predecessor......no class and no intelligence. Never a mention of Bush II who was also a nightmare and left office with the country in a shambles financially, which Obama then sorted out. This is a testing time for the USA, hopefully she will come out of this nightmare stronger.

About time people people started speaking out? Surely you can’t be serious. Ever since it was reported he was running for President, hollywood, the media, and virtually every useless millennial-cuck have speaking out and voicing their opinions about him.

Even with all his haters and critics, he still mashed Hilary in the election and he is the president whether you like or not.

If I was American I would have voted for him.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, balo said:

Great speech form one of my favorite actors.

It was not a long speech but sometimes you need to make it short. 

I wonder what he'll say if DT is reelected...

Anyway, presidents come and go, giving entertainment during their stay in the limelight

- just like actors...

5 minutes ago, Khun Jean said:

If you are a little snowflake then that is what you say. "<deleted> Trump!" for disturbing our little bubble.

TDS in the most severe state. ?

Outrage in response to such a dangerous and deranged president is rather justified. Snowflakes, huh? That is so stupid and the stupidity of using that slur simply reflects back on YOU. 

57 minutes ago, Jonah Tenner said:

I wonder what he'll say if DT is reelected...

Anyway, presidents come and go, giving entertainment during their stay in the limelight

- just like actors...

If he's reelected it means the American democracy is as good as dead anyway. 

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

If he's reelected it means the American democracy is as good as dead anyway. 

LMAO! You think Hillary could have got NK to a negotiating table? 

Nothing wrong with USA democracy and trump proved it today. 

Now take a tissue and wipe away your tears  trump is getting a second term, get use to it 

I wonder how you got convinced that your president is 'dangerous and deranged', or did something else pumped you full with 'info/news' that convince you of that.

Most of the time it is better to look at the news and read newspapers who are 'on the other side', just so you can keep things balanced.

I have no stake in this as i am not American. But the ridiculous stuff that is going on is not helping your country at all.

8 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Disgraceful 'performance' by Niro he uses an intro to a singer to make in immature political rant?  horrible example of liberal entitlement.

And why are Trumps "performances" not horrible, when he does the same thing repeatedly? Do I detect a loss of objectivity here? Why is it liberal entitlement? He is just saying what most of us are feeling. He may not be using the F word in public, but he is using nearly every other insult possible. Does he have some sort of special dispensation, because he is president, and does DeNiro have less rights, because he is an actor? Trump is the master of the insult. He sure can dish it, but he cannot take it.

Man up Don. Grow some thick skin. Stop being such a pussy. Your lack of self esteem is embarrassing. Any man who has enough self love, does not get as offended as you do, for the slightest remark. You are a child, pretending to be a man. A man is anything but what you are. 

I realize you have been brainwashed into thinking all actors are "liberal", and none have credibility. Had they supported Tiny Don, he would be heaping praise on them daily. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 2

As much as I like DeNiro as an actor- I find his comments crude and simply using the same tactics and language that Trump and his supporters use.

America has become a crude and rude country thanks to the Trump phenomenon. I dislike Trumps policies and I am willing to argue them on their merits. DenIro know nothing about policies except he dislikes Trump.

As much as I thought Trump's election was not possible- I believe that his re-election may just take place. He strikes  chord with Americans tired of illegal immigration; unfair trade policies and a loss of American jobs.  Unfortunately, his solutions are flawed and his discourse without merit.

• Like 1

Sorry Canadians.

After his expletive-laden rant about Trump, Robert De Niro apologizes - to Canadians

"I just want to make a note of apology for the idiotic behavior of my president.

"It's a disgrace. And I apologize to [Canadian Prime Minister] Justin Trudeau and the other people at the G7. It's disgusting."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/12/entertainment/robert-de-niro-trump-apology-canada-trnd/index.html

“I’m gonna say one thing. <deleted> Trump,” De Niro said, without any preamble.

With the audience of theater actors, directors and producers shrieking and rising to their feet in applause, De Niro said: “It’s no longer down with Trump. It’s <deleted> Trump.”

Oh god! I love Robert De Niro!!!  ?️

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Thaidream said:

As much as I like DeNiro as an actor- I find his comments crude and simply using the same tactics and language that Trump and his supporters use.

America has become a crude and rude country thanks to the Trump phenomenon. I dislike Trumps policies and I am willing to argue them on their merits. DenIro know nothing about policies except he dislikes Trump.

As much as I thought Trump's election was not possible- I believe that his re-election may just take place. He strikes  chord with Americans tired of illegal immigration; unfair trade policies and a loss of American jobs.  Unfortunately, his solutions are flawed and his discourse without merit.

America has become a crude and rude country thanks to the Trump phenomenon

How was it under Ronald Reagan, and then the Dalton brothers? Please don't tell me that it was much better, you were just too young to realize. 

Edited by jenny2017

5 minutes ago, inThailand said:

Just like any good actor or politician he knows what his audience wants to hear. 

Perhaps but I'm sure he meant what he said and "trump" certainly deserved it. Whether it's helpful or not towards getting rid of that corrupt con man, that's another question. I think not. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

And why are Trumps "performances" not horrible, when he does the same thing repeatedly? Do I detect a loss of objectivity here? Why is it liberal entitlement? He is just saying what most of us are feeling. He may not be using the F word in public, but he is using nearly every other insult possible. Does he have some sort of special dispensation, because he is president, and does DeNiro have less rights, because he is an actor? Trump is the master of the insult. He sure can dish it, but he cannot take it.

Man up Don. Grow some thick skin. Stop being such a pussy. Your lack of self esteem is embarrassing. Any man who has enough self love, does not get as offended as you do, for the slightest remark. You are a child, pretending to be a man. A man is anything but what you are. 

I realize you have been brainwashed into thinking all actors are "liberal", and none have credibility. Had they supported Tiny Don, he would be heaping praise on them daily. 

Yes many of Trumps gigs are horrible. You think the actor 'introducing' Bruce Springsteen for his award has the RIGHT to gain all the publicity for cheap and nasty F's?  I don't it was Bruce's moment but  DeNiro stole it and he obviously feels 'entitled' to it. 

That award ceremony was NOTHING to do with Trump and it backfired. Do the liberals REALLY think that this type of grand standing helps get rid of the megalomaniac?  think again!

Edited by BobBKK
  • Thanks 1