Why I had to leave the UK for Thailand

rooster59

1 minute ago, transam said:

You can buy a Rolls Royce, doesn't mean you will never have a problem with it...

A faulty car and an appalling service by NHS are considered similar to you.

It shows exactly what is wrong with this world.

19 minutes ago, garrya said:

So what determines a service? The number of good or bad experiences?

Level of expectation for non critical illness

Flexibility of patient regarding appointments

Distance from proposed treatment/assessment

Ability to pay for private fast track

Edited by 473geo

1 minute ago, garrya said:

A faulty car and an appalling service by NHS are considered similar to you.

It shows exactly what is wrong with this world.

You are having a laugh, you should do a bit more research on the workload of the NHS, the advances in procedures to help longevity in it's populous...But because YOU had a prob the system is crap....Try LOS excellence in medical stuff, call an ambulance with trained staff to keep you live on route to a hozzy.....

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, transam said:

You are having a laugh, you should do a bit more research on the workload of the NHS, the advances in procedures to help longevity in it's populous...But because YOU had a prob the system is crap....Try LOS excellence in medical stuff, call an ambulance with trained staff to keep you live on route to a hozzy.....

Lol. So empathy or feeling sorry doesn't prevail but bashing hard-working taxpayers.

Don't you think this is rude when you treat a person like this??!

What the f..k should we do??? Accept that we were mistreated, we were lied by the GPs .....???

Lol, you 21st century human.

Let's meet and my missus will tell you all the stories including how our complaints vanished from the NHS system. Lol

Do not feel sorry, just kick into the suffering, noprobs. We are simply despicable because we try to stand up against an organisation that had not delivered the service it should have.

Just punch us in the face because we have suffered ...

Well done sir, a great citizen of planet Earth you are .

Don't stand by those people who need help, but ignore them and criticize them, push them deeper down. Thank you. 

11 minutes ago, garrya said:

Lol. So empathy or feeling sorry doesn't prevail but bashing hard-working taxpayers.

Don't you think this is rude when you treat a person like this??!

What the f..k should we do??? Accept that we were mistreated, we were lied by the GPs .....???

Lol, you 21st century human.

Let's meet and my missus will tell you all the stories including how our complaints vanished from the NHS system. Lol

Do not feel sorry, just kick into the suffering, noprobs. We are simply despicable because we try to stand up against an organisation that had not delivered the service it should have.

Just punch us in the face because we have suffered ...

Well done sir, a great citizen of planet Earth you are .

Don't stand by those people who need help, but ignore them and criticize them, push them deeper down. Thank you. 

Blimey, what are you smoking....?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

An ambulance with trained staff! Now that would be like finding rocking horse sh1t. My lady seriously thought we were going to die on the way to hospital!!
Mr Transam can confirm that didn’t happen and I got better!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, DILLIGAD said:

An ambulance with trained staff! Now that would be like finding rocking horse sh1t. My lady seriously thought we were going to die on the way to hospital!!
Mr Transam can confirm that didn’t happen and I got better!!!

Mr Dilligad, it is great that you are still alive. Thai ambulance ? Oh my, surely terrible, not a 5 star coach to Last Vegas for sure.

Well, how does this connect to the topic?? 

• Like 1

Mr Dilligad, it is great that you are still alive. Thai ambulance ? Oh my, surely terrible, not a 5 star coach to Last Vegas for sure.
Well, how does this connect to the topic?? 

People were talking the good & bad of the NHS in a Thai based forum so I added a bit of recent experience over here. Sorry if you think I was veering off-topic.

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:34 AM, KiChakayan said:

Was about to say the same. However I disagree somewhat as I reckon that Malaysia isn't more expensive than Thailand, when it come to housing, motoring, non street food, etc.. What keeps me way is the cost of education.

I only went to Penang, but I saw nothing that would induce me to live there or anywhere else in Malaysia. Thailand is far more enjoyable.

I knew Malaya well in the 70s, but it's not the same country at all.

• 3 months later...
On 6/17/2018 at 7:27 AM, Peasandmash said:

Great observation Bob; Thai's don't like foreigners on hard times and living on low incomes.

...............'s don't like foreigners on hard times and living on low incomes.

You can add ANY nationality to the above and be 100% correct!

• Like 1