Entertainment News?

thaibebop

I know Thaivisa reports on the news in Thailand. This forum is one of my main sources of Thai news. For this I am grateful. I am wondering though if it would be possible to add Thai entertainment news. I think enogh expats follow what's new in music and movies, and finding this news in english on the web is hard. So, what a great addition it would make to have Thaivisa become a center of Thai entertainment news. :D

Please? :o

I know Thaivisa reports on the news in Thailand. This forum is one of my main sources of Thai news. For this I am grateful. I am wondering though if it would be possible to add Thai entertainment news. I think enogh expats follow what's new in music and movies, and finding this news in english on the web is hard. So, what a great addition it would make to have Thaivisa become a center of Thai entertainment news. :D

Please? :o

Good idea, maybe a listings as well, concerts, shows, movies etc etc.......

The TAT website has a pretty good listing of festivals and ThaiTicketmaster lists most upcoming concerts.

Not heavy on news though. :o

If you or your better half can read Thai, there are always the entertainment pages in Thairath, ThaiPost, Matichon, Daily News, and Kom Chad Luek.

Edited by Jai Dee
Daily News URL added