Rescuers about to reach 'Pattaya Beach' chamber of Tham Luang Cave

webfact

8 minutes ago, Rori ban khun fang said:

T

Yes hypothermia is the real issue. I not expect they have polar clothes and anoraks with them.

No food, No fire is the issue in here.

Probably they are in there with wet clothes. When the body temperature sinks to 31 degrees or lower bodies wil get in spasm mode. At 28 or lower it is deadly.

I presume in the cave the temperature is at about 18 degrees at a maximum. 

Sad to day I have no hope for the kids anymore.

People I know who were in the pattaya beach cave before only enter it with special clothing. To keep warm and dry.

Its been widely disseminated that the temperature in the cave is a steady 25 degrees, night and day. 

9 hours ago, IamNoone88 said:

The 2010 Copiapó mining accident began as a cave-in on 5 August 2010 at the San José copper-gold mine in the Atacama Desert near Copiapó, Chile. The accident left 33 men trapped 700 meters (2,300 ft) below ground who survived underground for a record 69 days.[1][2] All 33 men were rescued and brought to the surface on 13 October 2010 over a period of almost 24 hours. After the last trapped miner was winched to the surface, the rescue workers still underground held up a sign before the camera stating “Misión cumplida Chile” (English: “Mission accomplished Chile”) to the estimated more than 1 billion people watching the rescue on live television around the world.[3]

I hope these kids make it .......

The issue is that in mines at a dept of over 400 meters from the surface the temperature is rising. I was in coalmines at a dept of 700 to 1000 meters.  Coal mines in general are dry. The temperature there withou cooling is 30 to 35 degrees C.

In the caves the boys are in it is wet, humid and damp. We have no idea if they came in dry or wet. But as stated the temperature is maximum at 25 degrees C

when there is air flowing and not everything blocked with water. They can be alive. But with the waterflowing throught the mine as it is now The temperature might drop.

Whenthe bodytemperature goes down to 31 degrees C. people get spams and at 28 degrees C or lower dead will be the end.

When a healthy nude man will jump in water at 4 degrees C and stay in there unpractised longer than 1 minute he will probably be dead already.

1 minute ago, wvavin said:

I thought "..about to reach" was heard days before?

It was, then the water rose and they needed to retreat. At the start the rescuers were going in 3-4 kilometres on foot, now thats being done by divers.

2 minutes ago, Rori ban khun fang said:

The issue is that in mines at a dept of over 400 meters from the surface the temperature is rising. I was in coalmines at a dept of 700 to 1000 meters.  Coal mines in general are dry. The temperature there withou cooling is 30 to 35 degrees C.

In the caves the boys are in it is wet, humid and damp. We have no idea if they came in dry or wet. But as stated the temperature is maximum at 25 degrees C

when there is air flowing and not everything blocked with water. They can be alive. But with the waterflowing throught the mine as it is now The temperature might drop.

Whenthe bodytemperature goes down to 31 degrees C. people get spams and at 28 degrees C or lower dead will be the end.

When a healthy nude man will jump in water at 4 degrees C and stay in there unpractised longer than 1 minute he will probably be dead already.

Where do you get 1 minute at 4 degrees. Vancouver's annual polar bear swim is colder and they recommend getting out of the water at 15 minutes. These are amateurs.

As just was in the news the 13 people have been found. Seem to be alive. It will take 4 hrs from now to go with more news. First a doctor will be going in the cave.

So hopefully no fake news from the government spokesman

1 minute ago, wanderluster said:

yes yes they are all alive...    great news. been 10 min now and still can not find anything on cnn or bbc?

thanks to all that worked tirelessly, you can all concider yourselves true heros

cant wait for the movie

Just got the BBC news flash now. Brilliant. I am so happy