All 13 Football Team Members Found Alive inside Flooded Cave

1 hour ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Amazing result by EVERYONE who participated in this rescue !, from the international crews to the Thai SEALS, from the local labour workers who tirelessly assisted with dragging equipment through rough terrain to the people who simply provided food and water for these workers desperately trying to achieve a result !!

An excellent job done, WELL DONE EVERYONE INVOLVED !!

1 hour ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Amazing result by EVERYONE who participated in this rescue !, from the international crews to the Thai SEALS, from the local labour workers who tirelessly assisted with dragging equipment through rough terrain to the people who simply provided food and water for these workers desperately trying to achieve a result !!

An excellent job done, WELL DONE EVERYONE INVOLVED !!

Glory..Glory Hallelujah ...  Prayers have been answered..Tears of Joy & Happiness

I join other posters here...jubilation! Great News! Congratulations to those involved in the joint rescue effort. As more rain was forecast for this week I wonder what the strategy will be to exit the cave. If more clear weather is forecast for next week maybe rescuers will wait until then, meanwhile making sure the 13 stay safe.

11 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Its a bit like the world cup, you attribute the win to a team, not the guy who scored the goal.

Along with thanks to those who kicked the goal/s

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, neeray said:

And so far, amazingly, not a single rescuer mishap or injury (that I am aware of). I call that SPECTACULAR.

I did hear of one major injury of an outside guy searching for another entrance - but have no worthwhile detail.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Fish Head Soup said:

Yes fantastic news, now hopefully they can get them all out safely.

Strange choice of the word 'victims', but never mind.

In law enforcement/rescue/search situations, a person who’s been missing for an extended period and where there are serious concerns for their welfare, is referred to as a ‘victim.’

Nothing lost in translation... 

The first thing when everyone is out, is an iron bars blocking of the entrance at a safe distance should be put in place to make certain no one enters the cave beyond what is safe without full equipment etc., Knowing Thai youths, there should be no blame, problems occur and it sounds like the coach took care of the kids and this is proven, because they are all still alive 10days later!Lessons are learnt, knowledge gained and Thai rescue services have now ideas that can be formed into correct action plans for future tasks that may occur.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, overherebc said:

This is the ideal time to start moving all the media reps' and reporters out of the immediate area and leave the rescuers free to get on with it.

One conference a day with them in an area well away from the cave entrance. One report a day is all they need and all they should get.

Very valid point. Even though brilliant work has been done so far by many, the 'operation' is far from over. Safe extraction is now the name of the game.

Organizers at the cave system entrance and on the access roads need to remain firm with the restrictions they already have in place to keep passage for the kids at a maximum before transportation to hospital. It would be a living nightmare if any incidents happened at that stage because of the lack of crowd control.

1 hour ago, sammieuk1 said:

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together and has the happiest ending of all time congratulations to all that have risked their lives to find the little fellas.

You used that famous A team line which reminds me, I was hoping in the event of a positive

outcome these lads are to be given a stake in the movie rights to the inevitable star-studded

Hollywood Blockbuster!

• Haha 1

I think its something to do with if you take away light and sound, your body clock will slow down and sleep and a relaxed state will aid your survival. Plus Thai doing their second best thing after eating, thats sleeping! ?

58 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:
1 hour ago, Wilsonandson said:

First conversation between rescuers and the young survivors.

The last three lines will probably be changed when they make the blockbuster movie!

To all those "hang the coach! " crowd, ask yourselves, have you never disregarded a sign or instructions not to do something?These are kids and a lot of kids have a spirit of adventure, me included. People make these kind of mistakes all over the world every day. It is why all countries have search and rescue teams. I am amazed at their composure upon being found after 9 days of darkness and uncertainty. 

Well done to all people involved in this rescues TEAM effort. 

• Like 2