Coach Faces Charges For Leading Boys Into Tham Luang Cave

webfact

51 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Charge the Forest Department for not putting sufficient warning signs.

What about signs warning about using your brain and not going in when the rainy season is here

3 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

The kids and the coach are STILL in a hole in the ground.

Thanks to the idiot who took 12 kids in flip flops there, he should face charges and man slaughter if anyone dies

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 4

49 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Charge the Forest Department for not putting sufficient warning signs.

The media can't say as much up front, but I would reckon that the kids relatives are probably more angry at the the FD's total lack of duty of care in leaving the cave access open rather than with the coach. There's the draconian defamation laws here and the FD being a government department, probably have all the usual deflections in place. However, since the police themselves haven't publicly raised this possibility of prosecuting the coach, maybe it's a subtle way for the media to ultimately point a finger at the FD and NOT get hauled off to jail?

5 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Yes, but with help, first aid, drinking water and food. I just hope you can se the difference. If not, I recommend practise in an half waterfilled cellar, sitting on a table without food and only having rainwater and no electricity for about 10 days.

No need for that, I have spent summers visiting with the in-laws more than once.

I was just pointing out to jaltsc that the fat lady hasn't sung on this one yet.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Now I posted the same on day one he should face charges but not now he has made a big error in judgement going in there but rectified his mistake against all odds by keeping the boys together and alive he has gone from zero to hero in abysmal circumstances well done.

• Like 2